Celebrities hate

Will someone explain why celebs hate Trump so bad?
1 million plus people around the world and in this country have been protesting Trump since he won the election....and among those 1 million plus folk, I can assure you, not a celeb among em'

1 million plus people around the world and in this country have been protesting Trump since he won the election....and among those 1 million plus folk, I can assure you, not a celeb among em'
Of course not they don't want to get their hands dirty but they sure try to get the protesters going. The few celebs that are protesting are hasbeens that just want to stay relevant

I'm not going to argue about it but at least Trump is trying to keep the country safe
He says he 's doing lots of shit. Much of it isn't true and he gets pissy and when it's pointed out. That's why he whines about fake news all the time, locks people he doesn't like out of news briefings and thinks anyone cares if he doesn't attend a dinner. They're going to roast him anyway and he deserves it.

I'm not going to argue about it but at least Trump is trying to keep the country safe
Unless you are a cop. Then you are more in danger from the orange clown's right wing nut jobs than from any foreigner.

My Son Was Murdered in the Line of Duty by Right-Wing Extremists

But a different, lesser-known ideology has a longer and more substantiated history of leading to deadly confrontations between extremists and police: the sovereign citizen movement. The far-right philosophy denies the legitimacy of nearly all government.

Between 1990 and 2015, people associated with the movement killed 54 law enforcement and criminal justice officials, according to an analysis by the University of Maryland’s START (Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism) program. Sovereign citizens and similar right-wing extremists were responsible for 80 percent of ideologically motivated murders of on-duty police officers during those years, compared to only 12 such killings by Al Qaeda and other jihadists.

The sovereign citizen movement’s ranks are surprisingly deep. The extremism experts at the Southern Poverty Law Center estimated in 2011 that there may be 100,000 “hard-core sovereign believers.”

A 2015 survey of law enforcement officers by Charles Kurzman of the University of North Carolina and David Schanzer of Duke University found that 74 percent of American criminal justice agencies see anti-government extremism a threat, nearly twice as many as highlighted the danger from radical jihadists.

Bob Paudert is tragically well acquainted with this threat.

A former West Memphis, Arkansas, police chief, his son Brandon Paudert was killed in 2010 by two followers of the sovereign citizen movement. Brandon and a fellow officer pulled over a father and a son, who opened fire during the traffic stop before fleeing and ultimately dying in a shoot-out themselves. Since then, Paudert has become an expert on these extremists. He spoke with The Trace about his son’s death, and how how federal authorities might help local police prepare for encounters that can quickly turn deadly.

My son was a sergeant out on a four-car interstate highway patrol. One of the others on that team, Officer Bill Evans, stopped a white Dodge Caravan driven by a father and son, Jerry Kane, Jr., and Joseph Kane. Joseph was 16 years old.

Brandon, my son, pulled up in his cruiser 10 minutes later to assist Evans with the stop. He ran the van’s license plate, and learned that it was registered to a church in Ohio. Jerry said he was a pastor and a sovereign citizen. No one at the time knew what that meant. My son thought he’d stopped a pastor who was traveling, evangelizing. He wasn’t worried about his safety.

The pastor gave my son and officer Evans a ton of paperwork — none of it was recognizable as a state registration. He didn’t even have a license. Instead, he handed over a homemade “traveller’s card.” Everyone was confused. They didn’t know what this paperwork was. Their guard was down to zero.

Jerry Kane was at that time ready to kill the next police officer that stopped him at a traffic stop. His son got out of the van with an AK-47 and opened fire. Two minutes after my son arrived, he and Evans were dead.

You want to keep this fuckin country safe? Send Trump a self service suicide kit...and just for the record, that black guy that just left office....kept you and I and this country safe for 8 years...its you white nuts that we need protection from, you home grown murdering maggots.....
Hate
U.S.
Hate Crime Is Feared as 2 Indian Engineers Are Shot in Kansas

Because that is the trendy thing to do right now and Hollywood is all about following the trend of the moment. We got a real good look at how much celebrities think for themselves at the Oscars last night when Warren Beatty while giving the award for best picture looked at the card in his hand that said winner for best actress Emma Stone La La Land and announced La La Land as the winner for best picture. Almost anyone else would have said hey I think we have the wrong envelope here the actor just read what is in front of him no questions asked.

Because that is the trendy thing to do right now and Hollywood is all about following the trend of the moment. We got a real good look at how much celebrities think for themselves at the Oscars last night when Warren Beatty while giving the award for best picture looked at the card in his hand that said winner for best actress Emma Stone La La Land and announced La La Land as the winner for best picture. Almost anyone else would have said hey I think we have the wrong envelope here the actor just read what is in front of him no questions asked.
Just an awards show. It's not like promising you'll fix something, while making it much cheaper and then whining that "nobody knew" it was so hard to do.

Just an awards show. It's not like promising you'll fix something, while making it much cheaper and then whining that "nobody knew" it was so hard to do.
Or claiming if you like your current healthcare plan and doctor you will be able to keep them period.

Dude, I gotta give it to you.....Beatty knew the shit was wrong and still read it....but I blame his being a 99 year old washed up actor and her being a 99 year old washed up actress and they white and they just didn't know no better

New Topics

Forum List

Back