CDC: 1 in 3 Americans diabetic by 2050

celebrity-pictures-wilford-brimley-mispronouncing-diabetes.jpg

I've been a diabetic since I entered puberty. I have Type I. turns out the hormone insulin and the hormones released during puberty don't work and play well together in my body.

Diabetes is not always a consequence of lifestyle and diet.

• Banned
I've been a diabetic since I entered puberty. I have Type I. turns out the hormone insulin and the hormones released during puberty don't work and play well together in my body.

That's true. type 2 is what will make the numbers skyrocket.

They are referring to type 2 diabetes here. Their is no reason for the incidence/prevelence of type 1 diabetes to skyrocket, but there certainly is for type 2 diabetes.

I am not surprised.

People need to get a hold of their BMIs now before it's too late.

who makes the top diabetes drugs, Hope it's Pfizer.

Metformin is generic.

I don't suppose you are going to blame American's unhealthy habits and the pathology that accompanies them on big pharma.

I mean, it's not like diabetes is actually associated with anything bad, like blindness, or anything.

Oh wait, it's the leading cause of blindness in this nation!

I'll bet that's the pharmaceutical companies fault too, huh?

I like this article; I hope you can continue to the fund! This article feel good, there are deep moral, mood is not bad, you have such thoughts, I am very impressed. You are great!Although I am just passing through, but I think I will be your feelings these words long. Thank you, so that I can share with you.

Forum List

Back