CCP Nuclear Sub spotted in Taiwan Strait

China is begging for a butt kicking....if they mess with Taiwan the free world will descend on them in full force...and maybe just maybe we will finally make them pay for killing millions of people around the world....

China is ramping up its military action regarding Taiwan. Joe Biden remains gleefully oblivious to the potential for this to escalate into a conflict and possible world war.

China would be silly NOT to move against Taiwan now ----- right now, in December. America is now powerless and won't, I think, fight a war. We aren't united enough to fight any war, IMO.

China would be silly NOT to move against Taiwan now ----- right now, in December. America is now powerless and won't, I think, fight a war. We aren't united enough to fight any war, IMO.
China would risk losing a lot of business and right now they are having an energy shortage and trade problems from covid and bottlenecks in shipping. Not to mention that China has to import a lot of oil...

Let's go Putin!!!
He and Xi could do a "tag-team" approach. If they both jumped at the same time, we'd do NOTHING except go to the UN and beg for sanctions. Where Ukraine is concerned, I'd leave that up to Europe. BUT, if we allow the CCP to grab Taiwan and we do nothing to stop it, we will lose Asia totally. We really can't afford that.

He and Xi could do a "tag-team" approach. If they both jumped at the same time, we'd do NOTHING except go to the UN and beg for sanctions. Where Ukraine is concerned, I'd leave that up to Europe. BUT, if we allow the CCP to grab Taiwan and we do nothing to stop it, we will lose Asia totally. We really can't afford that.
What do you propose we do?

China would risk losing a lot of business and right now they are having an energy shortage and trade problems from covid and bottlenecks in shipping. Not to mention that China has to import a lot of oil...
Xi might miscalculate and assume they have enough economic leverage to keep most of the world on the sideline in such a conflict. They just might be right, too. I think they should be warned publicly not to go for it. I'd let the news "slip out" that Taiwan is stationing U.S. nukes on their soil. It'd be an all around win-win, if Xi nuked DC for us. The only way to stop the evil there is with nuclear fire.

Xi might miscalculate and assume they have enough economic leverage to keep most of the world on the sideline in such a conflict. They just might be right, too. I think they should be warned publicly not to go for it. I'd let the news "slip out" that Taiwan is stationing U.S. nukes on their soil. It'd be an all around win-win, if Xi nuked DC for us. The only way to stop the evil there is with nuclear fire.
China is as over leveraged as any other nation.

Forum List

Back