CBS Poll: Do You Want Sarah Palin To Run For President In 2012? 64% Yes-31% No

she was not a good governor, she QUIT as governor. She's not smart enough to handle complicated issues and she's only good at revving up idiots who already agree with her.

Her running as VP probably cost McCain the election. If she runs for president, it would be great for obama.

you betcha.

so? when did you live in Alaska?
you seem to know how good a governor she was.
and you all saying she QUIT as Governor is how you all always make up shit and spread it around.
the truth is, she RESIGNED for reasons she stated. it matter not what you lefties think of them. that is the facts.

Fair enough. Palin RESIGNED because she crumbled under the pressure of being governor of the 47th least poulace state. How exactly does that make her ready to be POTUS, again?

I'm pretty impressed by you lefties trashing the State of Alaska. but up there people don't give a shit what you pansy assed liberals think anyway.:lol:

Hell will freeze over before I vote for Palin. And I am not the only conservative who feels that way. If the GOP want to win, they need to put forward a fucking good, honest, honorable person - black, white, male, female, gay, straight - I don't give a shit.... I just want an honest POTUS - and break the cycle of fucking corrupt assholes we keep electing.

We had one. His name was George Allen. A true "Reagan conservative".
Allen had women, children, priests & nuns murdered??!!!! :eek:

That's odd. I never heard-about-that..... :confused:

And he supported blanket Amnesty for Illegals like Reagan?

and you all saying she QUIT as Governor is how you all always make up shit and spread it around.
the truth is, she RESIGNED for reasons she stated. it matter not what you lefties think of them. that is the facts.

Fair enough. Palin RESIGNED because she crumbled under the pressure of being governor of the 47th least poulace state. How exactly does that make her ready to be POTUS, again?

I'm pretty impressed by you lefties trashing the State of Alaska. but up there people don't give a shit what you pansy assed liberals think anyway.:lol:

Who's trashing Alaska? I was merely pointing out the facts of their former Governor?

But if she wanted to get elected.........she'd have to give a shit what folks in the lower 48 think.....and we don't like quitters.

Who's trashing Alaska? I was merely pointing out the facts of their former Governor?

oh is that what you call it.:lol:

I remember how the Left prayed for Reagan to run against Carter because Ronnie was just a dumb Hollywood B movie actor.

Really? I was around then and I remember the Democrats being worried because Reagan was coming off of two terms as CA Governor and Carter had a sucky economy, the Iran Hostage Crisis, and an Oil crisis.

The only negative I remember being brought about about Candidate Reagan is that he might be too old.

Please explain why she is not fit. She was a good Governor with high approval ratings from the public. She beat out a incumbent governor and a former governor which both were well seasoned politicians. How is it she won?

she was not a good governor, she QUIT as governor. She's not smart enough to handle complicated issues and she's only good at revving up idiots who already agree with her.

Her running as VP probably cost McCain the election. If she runs for president, it would be great for obama.

you betcha.

She Quit...she Resigned. Could you please explain the difference? TIA

But if she wanted to get elected.........she'd have to give a shit what folks in the lower 48 think.....and we don't like quitters.

no, but you all sure love losers. you elect them to your party all the time and you even put one or two in the white house.
:lol:

I missed it. Could you point out where someone trashed Alaska?

you betcha.

I won't bother if you don't know the difference. She gave her reason for resigning and we who lived in Alaska understood, because we were living through it. I could tell you the difference till I'm blue in the face and it wouldn't make one bit of difference anyway, so why bother.

Last edited:

no, but you all sure love losers. you elect them to your party all the time and you even put one or two in the white house.

Um...could you explain how someone would be a "loser" if they WON the Presidential election?

I won't bother if you don't know the difference. She gave her reason for resigning and we who lived in Alaska understood, because we were living through it. I could tell you the difference till I'm blue in the face and it wouldn't make one bit of difference any, so why bother.

I see...there is no difference. You know there's no difference. So you cannot explain yourself and therefore will deflect. I figured as much. No surprises here.

Um...could you explain how someone would be a "loser" if they WON the Presidential election?

well I don't, you tell me. you all said Bush was "loser".:lol:

I won't bother if you don't know the difference. She gave her reason for resigning and we who lived in Alaska understood, because we were living through it. I could tell you the difference till I'm blue in the face and it wouldn't make one bit of difference any, so why bother.

I see...there is no difference. You know there's no difference. So you cannot explain yourself and therefore will deflect. I figured as much. No surprises here.

oh sure nuff.:lol:

Coming from a Liberal News Organization I would say this is good for Palin and bad for Obama. Looks like people are waking up and realizing she has way more executive experience to hold the office of President than a former Jr. Senator from Chicago who was just a community organizer agitator before that. We are seeing lately that Palin has a hands on knowledge about the Oil and Gas Industry and that she would have acted Immediately knowing the dangers of the spill. Remember she ran the Alaska Oil and Gas Regulatory Commission. Palin shows passion about America and is always talking about patriotism and love for your country. Do you ever hear Obama talking about that? NO!!.

Story

cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/02/politics/main6542699.shtml]"Palin-Heads" Could Fuel Palin Presidential Run - CBS News[/url]

You do realize that in 2012, Palin can't run on having "more executive experience" right?

Because Obama will already have had 4 years of experience being the President.

Coming from a Liberal News Organization I would say this is good for Palin and bad for Obama. Looks like people are waking up and realizing she has way more executive experience to hold the office of President than a former Jr. Senator from Chicago who was just a community organizer agitator before that. We are seeing lately that Palin has a hands on knowledge about the Oil and Gas Industry and that she would have acted Immediately knowing the dangers of the spill. Remember she ran the Alaska Oil and Gas Regulatory Commission. Palin shows passion about America and is always talking about patriotism and love for your country. Do you ever hear Obama talking about that? NO!!.

Story

cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/02/politics/main6542699.shtml]"Palin-Heads" Could Fuel Palin Presidential Run - CBS News[/url]

You do realize that in 2012, Palin can't run on having "more executive experience" right?

Because Obama will already have had 4 years of experience being the President.

Yeah, but he won't be any less black and far less fuckable.

The country would have to be in absolute ruin for Palin to have any chance at all in 2012.

Forum List

Back