CBS Poll: Do You Want Sarah Palin To Run For President In 2012? 64% Yes-31% No

If the Tea Party does not fold before 2012, she may be the inevitable GOP candidate. The GOP is bowing to the Baggers all over the US. I expect that it would be no different in 2012. The Democrats will be drooling to get someone who "QUIT" and originated the campaign cry, "DRILL BABY DRILL!"
THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING!

From the looks of things, the only executive EXPERIENCE the Obama can claim in 2012, is being a failure at that experiment.

hell my dog could probably run by then and win.

The country would have to be in absolute ruin for Palin to have any chance at all in 2012.

well from the looks of things, I say that is where we will be, with the help of the Obama and his comrades in arms.

The debate is silly. I spent well over a year in Alaska and while it may have grown up a bit, we transients always called it the place where hiders and failures went to seek their fortune or hope the law or spouse didn't find them. In a word, backward backward backward.

From the looks of things, the only executive EXPERIENCE the Obama can claim in 2012, is being a failure at that experiment.

hell my dog could probably run by then and win.

So, you got Palin...or your dog....hmmmmm, decisions, decisions...

The debate is silly. I spent well over a year in Alaska and while it may have grown up a bit, we transients always called it the place where hiders and failures went to seek their fortune or hope the law or spouse didn't find them. In a word, backward backward backward.

whatever. you don't want to hear what they would say about someone like you and this oh so high brow, low class post on what you think of them.

Last edited:
If the Tea Party does not fold before 2012, she may be the inevitable GOP candidate. The GOP is bowing to the Baggers all over the US. I expect that it would be no different in 2012. The Democrats will be drooling to get someone who "QUIT" and originated the campaign cry, "DRILL BABY DRILL!"
THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING!

The Democrats? Her Republican opponents for the nomination would have first crack at her. :rofl: :rofl:

I'm pretty impressed by you lefties trashing the State of Alaska. but up there people don't give a shit what you pansy assed liberals think anyway.:lol:

But if she wanted to get elected.........she'd have to give a shit what folks in the lower 48 think.....and we don't like quitters.

no, but you all sure love losers. you elect them to your party all the time and you even put one or two in the white house.
:lol:

I'm a libertarian registered Republican........you are correct.

you get a bunch of lefties in a one big back slapping circle jerk and it ain't a pretty thing to watch.

and then you got one going around thanking them all for their, sumthing.

nope, not pretty at all.

Last edited:
I can agree with that, then.

:razz:

Just to make sure I understand..

You would never do Sarah Palin, but you would be happy to do Stephanies dog?

"To do"???? I thought we were talking about voting for President. How do you get from "voting for President" to "to do"?

You need to lighten up and get a sense of humor.

And in line with your question then I may ask:

I thought we were talking about voting for president. How do you get a "dog" running for a position only a human is entitled to have?

Lighten up.

Forum List

Back