Do you agree with Sarah Palin that DeSantis should step aside for Trump in 2024?

• Banned
Oh, I thought there might be a valid point here

Again... Note to Self: check out the handle name first.

The primary process will play itself out no matter what.

Trump to me has finally cracked under the relentless pressure put on him by the MSM, the government and the Dem party itself. What he did in 2016 was great, but his time has passed. He let them use the pandemic to weaken or ignore voting laws in key States, and that was his biggest mistake.

I'm on the DeSantis bandwagon.

Ahhhhhhhh---so Sarah Palin wants to be Trump's VP!

A lot of VP candidates on both sides are throwing their names out there.

Trump to me has finally cracked under the relentless pressure put on him by the MSM, the government and the Dem party itself. What he did in 2016 was great, but his time has passed. He let them use the pandemic to weaken or ignore voting laws in key States, and that was his biggest mistake.
What else could Trump have done? He received 10 MILLION more votes in 2020 than in 2016. AND he is looking stronger every day that Biden pursues his war-mongering political tactics.

The primary process will play itself out no matter what.

I'm on the DeSantis bandwagon.
But DeSantis is a groomer. How can you support that?

Do you agree with Sarah Palin that DeSantis should step aside for Trump in 2024?​

NO. Choice in a democracy is a good thing. Even when both choices suck, there's always worse and worser. It's DeSantis' call though, presidential campaigns are a bitch.

It's too early to make that determination. Far more important is whether the current president will step aside. So far democrats don't have a real candidate.

What else could Trump have done? He received 10 MILLION more votes in 2020 than in 2016. AND he is looking stronger every day that Biden pursues his war-mongering political tactics.

Not blaming him, and I voted for him twice, but I think we would be better off with someone younger, and who seems to have a shield around him when he is verbally attacked.

Let the Primaries play out.

DeathSentence would get his ass smacked down by Trump were he dare to go against him in a Presidential race.

He knows that, and being the beta-male coward that he is, he won't.

I agree w/ her

and I think she'd be a good VP for Trump. She isn't popular with dims... or RINOs but that's a plus.
This poses a dilemma for conservative Republicans. Considered by them to be one of our greatest Presidents, who was cheated out of reelection, Donald Trump deserves to be renominated in 2024. However, his age and lack of an administrative cadre to carry out his policies could prove to be problematic in a second term.

Contrastingly, Ron DeSantis is a newly reelected Governor who has accomplished great things in Florida. He would be able to bring many of his staff with him if he was elected President, but he has very little foreign policy experience. On paper, a Trump-DeSantis ticket would be a conservative dream team, but their ambitions do not necessarily coincide. DeSantis looks like a good bet for 2028, but bringing his star into Trump's orbit could be risky.

On the other hand, an opportunity to become a President-in-waiting for only four years (or less) might be DeSantis' best bet. Pre-nomination bickering is often forgotten once the final event is underway. Let the games begin!

Forum List

Back