CBS Poll: Do You Want Sarah Palin To Run For President In 2012? 64% Yes-31% No

Looks like people are waking up and realizing she has way more executive experience to hold the office of President than a former Jr. Senator from Chicago who was just a community organizer agitator before that. We are seeing lately that Palin has a hands on knowledge about the Oil and Gas Industry and that she would have acted Immediately knowing the dangers of the spill. Remember she ran the Alaska Oil and Gas Regulatory Commission. Palin shows passion about America and is always talking about patriotism and love for your country. Do you ever hear Obama talking about that? NO!!.

This is something that was not emphasized enough during the election in '08. I'm on the fence as to whether she could be the President, but was definitely qualified to be VP.
....Or....at the VERY-least....Grand Wizard!!!!

Looks like people are waking up and realizing she has way more executive experience to hold the office of President than a former Jr. Senator from Chicago who was just a community organizer agitator before that. We are seeing lately that Palin has a hands on knowledge about the Oil and Gas Industry and that she would have acted Immediately knowing the dangers of the spill. Remember she ran the Alaska Oil and Gas Regulatory Commission. Palin shows passion about America and is always talking about patriotism and love for your country. Do you ever hear Obama talking about that? NO!!.

This is something that was not emphasized enough during the election in '08. I'm on the fence as to whether she could be the President, but was definitely qualified to be VP.

It was true in the last election. It will not be true in the next. What happened last time is no longer relevant... it's 2012 that's important. We need to find someone who can take down that fucking moron in the White House.

Bring 'er ON!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO0kyYvqldc]YouTube - Olbermann: Palin is an idiot[/ame]​

Coming from a Liberal News Organization I would say this is good for Palin and bad for Obama. Looks like people are waking up and realizing she has way more executive experience to hold the office of President than a former Jr. Senator from Chicago who was just a community organizer agitator before that. We are seeing lately that Palin has a hands on knowledge about the Oil and Gas Industry and that she would have acted Immediately knowing the dangers of the spill. Remember she ran the Alaska Oil and Gas Regulatory Commission. Palin shows passion about America and is always talking about patriotism and love for your country. Do you ever hear Obama talking about that? NO!!.

Story

cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/02/politics/main6542699.shtml]"Palin-Heads" Could Fuel Palin Presidential Run - CBS News[/url]

I think you misread the poll..

98% of Liberals would LOVE to see Palin run for President. It is the GOP brain trust that wants her to just go away

Coming from a Liberal News Organization I would say this is good for Palin and bad for Obama. Looks like people are waking up and realizing she has way more executive experience to hold the office of President than a former Jr. Senator from Chicago who was just a community organizer agitator before that. We are seeing lately that Palin has a hands on knowledge about the Oil and Gas Industry and that she would have acted Immediately knowing the dangers of the spill. Remember she ran the Alaska Oil and Gas Regulatory Commission. Palin shows passion about America and is always talking about patriotism and love for your country. Do you ever hear Obama talking about that? NO!!.

Story

cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/02/politics/main6542699.shtml]"Palin-Heads" Could Fuel Palin Presidential Run - CBS News[/url]

I think you misread the poll..

98% of Liberals would LOVE to see Palin run for President. It is the GOP brain trust that wants her to just go away

I think you are discounting the shock and awe of the Tea Bagger movement...

It was true in the last election. It will not be true in the next. What happened last time is no longer relevant... it's 2012 that's important. We need to find someone who can take down that fucking moron in the White House.

Well, it seems that this has become a theme with the GOP. Bush Sr. should not have lost reelection, but was late to respond and defend himself. While I don't agree with some of GW's policies, he sat idly by many, many times while the press and the Democrats attacked him when he could have held "press conferences" and "photo ops" on a weekly basis.

The GOP, conservatives, tea party - whoever - needs leadership. Plain and simple. That's what the people of this country should expect out of that position. A leader. And it very well may be Palin.
Yeah.....we shouldn't misunderestimate her.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg&feature=fvst]YouTube - Palin On Foreign Policy[/ame]

"....I don't know.....you know....yeah, mawked....."

532.gif

Last edited:
One of the banners on this page is:

"is Sarah Palin doing a good job?" which begs the questions...What job is she doing? Are they talking about the CNN spin job? Are they talking about her endorcement of Tea Party candidates? Actually, I don't care, but I just wanted to ask the question.

If Sarah does run in 2012, will she revive her campaign cry, "DRILL BABY DRILL!" If she does run in 2012, it will be the best news the Dems could get.

Story

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Well, it seems that this has become a theme with the GOP. Bush Sr. should not have lost reelection, but was late to respond and defend himself. While I don't agree with some of GW's policies, he sat idly by many, many times while the press and the Democrats attacked him when he could have held "press conferences" and "photo ops" on a weekly basis. You know - sorta like someone who is still campaigning.

The GOP, conservatives, tea party - whoever - needs leadership. Plain and simple. That's what the people of this country should expect out of that position. A leader. And it very well may be Palin.

I just want an honest POTUS - and break the cycle of fucking corrupt assholes we keep electing.
Gee....maybe you should consider voting Dem, INSTEAD!!

:rolleyes:

Well, it seems that this has become a theme with the GOP. Bush Sr. should not have lost reelection, but was late to respond and defend himself. While I don't agree with some of GW's policies, he sat idly by many, many times while the press and the Democrats attacked him when he could have held "press conferences" and "photo ops" on a weekly basis. You know - sorta like someone who is still campaigning.

I just want an honest POTUS - and break the cycle of fucking corrupt assholes we keep electing.
Gee....maybe you should consider voting Dem, INSTEAD!!

:rolleyes:

Really? Like that's any better? Really?

Story

Three words for ya

DRILL BABY DRILL!

My questions to you is, Who will do the thinking if she is elected. GW had DICK and fat boy Rove. Who will think for Sarah?

hahhahahahaahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahaha I bet Frank and Sinatra are creaming thier pants right now! Run Sarah, Run! I'm all for her being on the GOP Ticket! :thup:

$palin odc.jpg

Hell will freeze over before I vote for Palin. And I am not the only conservative who feels that way. If the GOP want to win, they need to put forward a fucking good, honest, honorable person - black, white, male, female, gay, straight - I don't give a shit.... I just want an honest POTUS - and break the cycle of fucking corrupt assholes we keep electing.

We had one. His name was George Allen. A true "Reagan conservative".
Allen had women, children, priests & nuns murdered??!!!! :eek:

That's odd. I never heard-about-that..... :confused:

One of the banners on this page is:

"is Sarah Palin doing a good job?" which begs the questions...What job is she doing? Are they talking about the CNN spin job? Are they talking about her endorcement of Tea Party candidates? Actually, I don't care, but I just wanted to ask the question.

If Sarah does run in 2012, will she revive her campaign cry, "DRILL BABY DRILL!" If she does run in 2012, it will be the best news the Dems could get.

I'd say is not good for Obama, it's GREAT for Obama.

Palin is nowhere near fit to be POTUS.
Please explain why she is not fit. She was a good Governor with high approval ratings from the public. She beat out a incumbent governor and a former governor which both were well seasoned politicians. How is it she won?

she was not a good governor, she QUIT as governor. She's not smart enough to handle complicated issues and she's only good at revving up idiots who already agree with her.

Her running as VP probably cost McCain the election. If she runs for president, it would be great for obama.

you betcha.

Story

Every Obama supporter I know would LOVE to see Sarah Palin as the 2012 candidate. That should explain the numbers in your poll.

Story

Every Obama supporter I know would LOVE to see Sarah Palin as the 2012 candidate. That should explain the numbers in your poll.

I know I would!!!

Its a sad day for the GOP if Palin is the best candidate they can think of to be the next POTUS. Quitting as governor alone will be enough fuel to sink her campaign. "How can she handle the pressure of being President if she couldn't handle the pressure of being Governor"?

Forum List

Back