Caution to all

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
The online community is changing rapidly. I encourage all who contribute here to avoid radical speech, threats, references to use of firearms or anything that could put a target on your back. Social media and posting boards such as this one are a rich source of information for investigative agencies who now have a permanent record of your positions on just about everything. Be smart.... The idea of posting in the morning and getting a knock on your door in the afternoon is getting closer by the day.

Jo

I'm long past that as a Canadian unfortunately. The police in this country will recruit ones wife and she could kill an "undesirable" and the police would look away, even assist her in manufacturing her story...

The online community is changing rapidly. I encourage all who contribute here to avoid radical speech, threats, references to use of firearms or anything that could put a target on your back. Social media and posting boards such as this one are a rich source of information for investigative agencies who now have a permanent record of your positions on just about everything. Be smart.... The idea of posting in the morning and getting a knock on your door in the afternoon is getting closer by the day.

Jo
I am not home in the afternoon

I would like to take this opportunity to let the world know, I just LOVE the deep state, I think the f.b.i. is totally fab and that President Biden is a wise leader who I nearly worship in my admiration. I really look forward to the day when I will own nothing and be happy, when all children have been turned into transsexuals and every single white person has apologized to every single black person for the color of their skin. I welcome our new A.I. overlords and have committed myself to undermining all cultures on Earth towards the goal of creating a new global utopia where we are all freed from the burden of thinking thanks to the wise stewardship of our betters.

I would like to take this opportunity to let the world know, I just LOVE the deep state, I think the f.b.i. is totally fab and that President Biden is a wise leader who I nearly worship in my admiration. I really look forward to the day when I will own nothing and be happy, when all children have been turned into transsexuals and every single white person has apologized to every single black person for the color of their skin. I welcome our new A.I. overlords and have committed myself to undermining all cultures on Earth towards the goal of creating a new global utopia where we are all freed from the burden of thinking thanks to the wise stewardship of our betters.
Your digital past never leaves you moron.

Don't say anything online that you wouldn't be perfectly comfortable saying in a court is a good rule of thumb. That's Legally speaking.

But...don't be afraid to be seen as dangerous to the status quo. Don't be afraid to say things that can and absolutely will trigger some. Why should you have to relinquish your rights in order to placate their fears. Why would you even want to? Pft. That's morally speaking...

Last edited:
Don't say anything online that you wouldnlt be perfectly comfortable saying in a court is a good rule of thumb.

But...don't be afraid to be seen as dangerous to the status quo. Don't be afraid to say things that others might see as dangerous. Who cares what they think? Pft...
I simply speak my mind as an individual rather than a member of any group.

USMB has referred to me as a ringleader (of that subversive group opposed to pedophilia), but in reality, I am just an old man who doesn't like being part of a group.

I figure that when the Stalinists start really going after people, an old man unconnected to anything and having no influence over others won't exactly be high on the list.

Don't say anything online that you wouldn't be perfectly comfortable saying in a court is a good rule of thumb. That's Legally speaking.

But...don't be afraid to be seen as dangerous to the status quo. Don't be afraid to say things that can and absolutely will trigger some. Why should you have to relinquish your rights in order to placate their fears. Why would you even want to? Pft. That's morally speaking...
Don't be stupid, but also don't be a coward.

I simply speak my mind as an individual rather than a member of any group.

USMB has referred to me as a ringleader (of that subversive group opposed to pedophilia), but in reality, I am just an old man who doesn't like being part of a group.

I figure that when the Stalinists start really going after people, an old man unconnected to anything and having no influence over others won't exactly be high on the list.

Well now you're talking about online social justice warriors in general rather than so-called ''authorities'' referenced in the OP. But they do feed off of the phenomenon, so it's certainly relevant behavior.

To that point, I'm reminded of a good article on the topic. I'll snip from it and link to it...

Feel no shame: Social justice relies on shaming tactics, usually by slandering an opponent with a label that does not really apply to him, in order to control his arguments and behavior. If you don’t care about being called a bigot, a racist, a sexist, a misogynist, a homophobe, etc., then there is not really much that they can do to you.

Do not self-censor: This does not mean you should go out of your way to be antagonistic or act like a jerk, but the thought police have power only if you give power to them. Say what you want to say when you want to say it, and do it with a smile. Let the PC police froth and scream until they have an aneurism. Cultural Marxists are generally weaklings. They avoid physical confrontation like they avoid logic, so why fear them?

How to stamp out cultural Marxism in a single generation

Don't be stupid, but also don't be a coward.

Exactly.

Besides. The laws are so stacked against the angry American that it's been said he or she commits around three felonies a day anyway without even knowing. So, yeah...post #12 sounds about right.

USMB has referred to me as a ringleader (of that subversive group opposed to pedophilia)...

Forgot to touch on this.

When people say things that other people don't like or, more importantly, do not want to be repeated by others who might hear and agree and take to the town square themselves, they try to make an example up the loudest one. The most vocal.

Ever notice at ...oh...let's say peaceful protests or whatever... the po po are always sent to snatch up one person, usually the loudest, and throws him in the van?

Well that's to instill fear. To say, hey...see what happens when you follow his lead and say what he says? See what happens when you talk too loud about something we don't want said?

Last edited:
Forgot to touch on this.

When people say things that other people don't like or, more importantly, do not want to be repeated by others who might hear and agree and take to the town square themselves, they try to make an example up the loudest one. The most vocal.

Ever notice at ...oh...let's say peaceful protests or whatever... the po po are always sent to snatch up one person, usually the loudest, and throws him in the van?

Well that's to instill fear. To say, hey...see what happens when you follow his lead and say what he says? See what happens when you talk too loud about something we don't want said?
"THAT'LL TEACH 'EM!

authoritarians of all stripes follow the same playbook.

Forum List

Back