Causes of Deaths of Israeli Soldiers - hint: not what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess these poor kids forced into mass murder know all too well what is really happening. This is a damn shame and it is worth pointing out that people sit at their computer supporting this while it is happening.

Causes of Deaths of Israeli Soldiers

Committed Suicide 30

Illness 14

Accidents 26

Terror Incidents 6

Source: Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv, Oct. 10, 2005, p. 6.
Note: The paper also reported that since 1992, 459 Israeli soldiers have committed suicide.

http://ifamericaknew.org/stat/deaths.html#source

OP

just a question because I am curious, seeing that you post so many threads full of hatred towards Israel

why do you hate Israel so much?
The reasons are many as you can see from the threads. But mostly, it is because how dangerous they are not only to the Palestinians and the world for that matter, but how dangerous they are to Jews. It is like they work 24/7 trying to create anti-Semitism and Jews know how dangerous true anti-Semitism can be. They have dragged the Jewish name through their shit for long enough.

So Israel created anti-semitism, now, eh?

Good to know antisemitism is only the problem of the last decades, and not only, oh, I don't know, CENTURIES old!

Wow.

For 2,000 years they hated Jews because we didn't have a country. Now they hate us for having one.

In 1936 they cried out-

Jews, go to Palestine!

Now they cry out-

Jews, get out of Palestine!

They're really confusing, these haters.

The last two posts offer a perfect summation of the jewish mindset.

"All the bad things that happened to us in the last 2 millenia was the fault of the damned Goy.

We are as immaculate as Elohim
."

Last edited:
I guess these poor kids forced into mass murder know all too well what is really happening. This is a damn shame and it is worth pointing out that people sit at their computer supporting this while it is happening.

Committed Suicide 30

Illness 14

Accidents 26

Terror Incidents 6

Note: The paper also reported that since 1992, 459 Israeli soldiers have committed suicide.

Except you forgot to mention that every able 18 year old is either in the military or the police force.
And a top cause of death of 18 year olds worldwide is............suicide.

Fake news in that you omitted key facts.

Committed Suicide 30

Illness 14

Accidents 26

Terror Incidents 6

OP

just a question because I am curious, seeing that you post so many threads full of hatred towards Israel

The reasons are many as you can see from the threads. But mostly, it is because how dangerous they are not only to the Palestinians and the world for that matter, but how dangerous they are to Jews. It is like they work 24/7 trying to create anti-Semitism and Jews know how dangerous true anti-Semitism can be. They have dragged the Jewish name through their shit for long enough.

Good to know antisemitism is only the problem of the last decades, and not only, oh, I don't know, CENTURIES old!

Wow.

For 2,000 years they hated Jews because we didn't have a country. Now they hate us for having one.

In 1936 they cried out-

Jews, go to Palestine!

Now they cry out-

"All the bad things that happened to us in the last 2 millenia was the fault of the damned Goy.

."

If that's the way you interpret those posts. But the reality is this: When my mom and dad first lived in America, they lived in an Italian--American neighbordood called Bensonhurst. My dad worked as a baker. I think that everyone in the neighborhood must have known it, because the local hoodlums would throw sticks at my dad, while shouting, "Bachakaloo Jew, go back to Palestine!" (I was told Bachakaloo means "baker" in Italian. I don't know if that's true or not.) Now the Jews are told to leave Palestine. We can never win!

OP

Wow.

In 1936 they cried out-

Jews, go to Palestine!

Now they cry out-

."

If that's the way you interpret those posts. But the reality is this: When my mom and dad first lived in America, they lived in an Italian--American neighbordood called Bensonhurst. My dad worked as a baker. I think that everyone in the neighborhood must have known it, because the local hoodlums would throw sticks at my dad, while shouting, "Bachakaloo Jew, go back to Palestine!" (I was told Bachakaloo means "baker" in Italian. I don't know if that's true or not.) Now the Jews are told to leave Palestine. We can never win!

"Bachakaloo" does not mean baker in Italian.

That is what not what we said, but what Europe said.

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, now, are you?
Au contraire, it is you claiming that an existential threat (the reason you use to justify Jewish terrorism) never existed.

Sorry, but that's as dumb as it gets.

That is what not what we said, but what Europe said.

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, now, are you?
Au contraire, it is you claiming that an existential threat (the reason you use to justify Jewish terrorism) never existed.

Sorry, but that's as dumb as it gets.

So, tell me more about what exactly you know about what causes soldiers to committe suicide. All There is here is 5 pages of blah blah blah.

So, tell me more about what exactly you know about what causes soldiers to committe suicide. All There is here is 5 pages of blah blah blah.
Let's put it like this. My whole family for generations are military and take that for what it's worth, but if my government kept drafting our children for an existential threat, a threat to our existence, then damn it, our kids better not be killing themselves off at five or more times the rate than the "threat to our existence."

Day one stuff... for sane people.

Committed Suicide 30

Illness 14

Accidents 26

Terror Incidents 6

let's consider the source: "if Americans knew", which is the equivalent of digital toilet paper. What next, are you going to post from The Onion?

d164f-c9vktvwxoaapi9r-large.jpg

Maybe that is why Israeli soldiers are offing themselves 5 times faster than their "terrorist" enemies...

Or maybe that's just a stupid meme and you are a troll that's full of shiite. :rofl:

Or maybe that's just a stupid meme and you are a troll that's full of shiite. :rofl:
Board clown loves to bump threads to get his basement attention fix.
TRANSLATION: I can't believe that Israeli soldiers are offing themselves 5 times faster than their "terrorist" enemies who I am so petrified of that I spend my life on the internet vilifying all things Arab Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back