Causes of Deaths of Israeli Soldiers - hint: not what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no.. Not a chance that's off the topic. You are relying on the RATIO of those IDF soldiers who are killed in CONFLICT with Palestinians to the number that kill themselves.
NO! Your reading comprehension either sucks or you are doing this on purpose. I am relying on the RATIO of those IDF soldiers who are killed in CONFLICT BY Palestinians to the number that kill themselves.

The genocide thread of the Palestinians is a different thread and I responded on the proper thread as you deleted posts prior as "off topic." LOL

And this is USmesageboard. Should you not moderate/modify and delete unfavorable posts on Israelmessage board? Just a thought...

Oh no.. Not a chance that's off the topic. You are relying on the RATIO of those IDF soldiers who are killed in CONFLICT with Palestinians to the number that kill themselves.
NO! Your reading comprehension either sucks or you are doing this on purpose. I am relying on the RATIO of those IDF soldiers who are killed in CONFLICT BY Palestinians to the number that kill themselves.

The genocide thread of the Palestinians is a different thread and I responded on the proper thread as you deleted posts prior as "off topic." LOL

And this is USmesageboard. Should you not moderate/modify and delete unfavorable posts on Israelmessage board? Just a thought...

This is really just another of your pointless cut and paste tirades.

what significance do you find regarding: "RATIO of those IDF soldiers who are killed in CONFLICT BY Palestinians to the number that kill themselves." ?

Soldiers commit suicide not a new story.
Noone said it was, but this is the Israel forum. And what is shocking is not so much they are killing themselves as they see the true horror of what they are forced to do, but that it is at a rate that dwarfs them being killed by their enemies.

Pfft.

I considered suicide myself during the service. That was the time when I found out my mother had cancer, again.

Bottom line: personal reasons.

Which is the reason in most cases. If you really wished to investigate to find out the truth, you'd found that out.

Sigh. We went through this a few months agao. IDF soldiers commit suicide at the same rate as the general population. There is nothing special about the suicide rate of IDF soldiers.
Sigh... noone is arguing that, but it is 5 times more that they killed themselves then their enemies killed them. I'm not sure any other military on the planet can boast of stats like that.
Really? Check out US Military suicide rates or any other military especially a peace time one. Dumb ass.
Dumbasses come on here day after day claiming they are at war because of crazy Muslims. Israeli soldiers kill themselves 5 times as much as those who they claim to be at war with.

Not sure I can make it any more clear for you.

Well geez.. Then they AREN'T killing palestinians at the amazing rate you claim they are --- ARE THEY? Which is it man --- either they are genocidal killing machines or they'd rather off themselves. Seems to me -- making both assertions at the same time just makes you look a wee bit desperate..
You are off topic from crossing threads I assume. This is the thread where we learn that Israeli soldiers kill themselves 5 times more often then those they oppress kill them.

No. At least be honest with yourself. Your point of opening this thread was saying soldiers committe suicide more than killed in battle, because that's how the conflict influences them.

Let's see you bring the statistic which says they kill themselves because of "What they're forced to do".

We're intelligent enough to figure the point you're trying to make. So back it up, if you can.

I'm not getting your distinction of the number killed in conflict WITH Palestinians -- to the number killed in conflict BY Palestinians. In fact -- I dont think there IS a pertinent difference.

Still evading my question? figures.
It's just bizarre how you and your ilk are in here every day whining about Muslim terrorists and how dangerous they are and blah blah blah when the truth is that Israeli soldiers kill themselves way more then your pretend enemies.

I guess these poor kids forced into mass murder know all too well what is really happening. This is a damn shame and it is worth pointing out that people sit at their computer supporting this while it is happening.

Causes of Deaths of Israeli Soldiers

Committed Suicide 30

Illness 14

Accidents 26

Terror Incidents 6

Source: Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv, Oct. 10, 2005, p. 6.
Note: The paper also reported that since 1992, 459 Israeli soldiers have committed suicide.

http://ifamericaknew.org/stat/deaths.html#source

OP

just a question because I am curious, seeing that you post so many threads full of hatred towards Israel

why do you hate Israel so much?

It's just bizarre how you and your ilk are in here every day whining about Muslim terrorists and how dangerous they are and blah blah blah when the truth is that Israeli soldiers kill themselves way more then your pretend enemies.
How sad that "blah, blah, blah" is the best you can offer.

How sad that "blah, blah, blah" is the best you can offer.

it's the hatred from the OP

sad and disgusting

I guess these poor kids forced into mass murder know all too well what is really happening. This is a damn shame and it is worth pointing out that people sit at their computer supporting this while it is happening.

Committed Suicide 30

Illness 14

Accidents 26

Terror Incidents 6

Note: The paper also reported that since 1992, 459 Israeli soldiers have committed suicide.

OP

just a question because I am curious, seeing that you post so many threads full of hatred towards Israel

The reasons are many as you can see from the threads. But mostly, it is because how dangerous they are not only to the Palestinians and the world for that matter, but how dangerous they are to Jews. It is like they work 24/7 trying to create anti-Semitism and Jews know how dangerous true anti-Semitism can be. They have dragged the Jewish name through their shit for long enough.

Committed Suicide 30

Illness 14

Accidents 26

Terror Incidents 6

OP

The reasons are many as you can see from the threads. But mostly, it is because how dangerous they are not only to the Palestinians and the world for that matter, but how dangerous they are to Jews. It is like they work 24/7 trying to create anti-Semitism and Jews know how dangerous true anti-Semitism can be. They have dragged the Jewish name through their shit for long enough.

Up the dose of your meds, sweetie.

Committed Suicide 30

Illness 14

Accidents 26

Terror Incidents 6

OP

Up your meds, sweetie.

Please try and focus on the topic.

Committed Suicide 30

Illness 14

Accidents 26

Terror Incidents 6

OP

Up your meds, sweetie.

Please try and focus on the topic.

Responding to your last post.

Committed Suicide 30

Illness 14

Accidents 26

Terror Incidents 6

OP

I appreciate you answer

having said that

I prefer a Jew any day, rather than an Islamic terrorist.

I will never be on Islam side.

Sorry but I am frank.

Committed Suicide 30

Illness 14

Accidents 26

Terror Incidents 6

OP

So Israel created anti-semitism, now, eh?

Good to know antisemitism is only the problem of the last decades, and not only, oh, I don't know, CENTURIES old!

Wow.

Committed Suicide 30

Illness 14

Accidents 26

Terror Incidents 6

OP

So Israel created anti-semitism, now, eh?

Good to know antisemitism is only the problem of the last decades, and not only, oh, I don't know, CENTURIES old!

Wow.

For 2,000 years they hated Jews because we didn't have a country. Now they hate us for having one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back