We need to put the rocket and mortar attacks against Israel in perspective.

So since all the Israeli troops pulled out there is no occupation.

Another lie you've been caught in.
Stop. That is Gaza as I explained.

Gaza is a small part of what once was Palestine. I don't even think you know what Palestine is.

There is no occupation in Gaza! You just admitted that they pulled out 12 years ago!

Can you not read what you typed?
Gaza is a small part of what once was Palestine. I don't even think you know what Palestine is.

I don't? Boy, are you a poor judge of character.

Let me ask you a personal question. Have you ever been there to see for yourself? I have.

Stop what? Telling the truth about you? You do it to yourself. Everyone does in time here.

And I know what Palestine is. It is a hoped for country that unfortunately has yet to come to fruition.

Then why were you both trolling the no occupation angle because Israel left Gaza to bomb it in 2005? There is an occupation. It is brutal. It has lasted decades. Neither of you even realized that Gaza is a small part of Palestine. It's crazy, especially considering the time you two put in over here. Go grab a map.

I am starting to think, truth is not even in your wheelhouse, Teddy. All your posts of late have dealt with this obsession that has taken you over with me and it's a bit uncomfortable to watch, if we are being honest.

Take a step back. Try commenting on the thread topics. Offer your wisdom.

Then why were you both trolling the no occupation angle because Israel left Gaza to bomb it in 2005? There is an occupation. It is brutal. It has lasted decades. Neither of you even realized that Gaza is a small part of Palestine. It's crazy, especially considering the time you two put in over here. Go grab a map.

I am starting to think, truth is not even in your wheelhouse, Teddy. All your posts of late have dealt with this obsession that has taken you over with me and it's a bit uncomfortable to watch, if we are being honest.

Take a step back. Try commenting on the thread topics. Offer your wisdom.

Why did the Israelis bomb Gaza? Can you be honest for at least one reply?

No, you can't because that would destroy all of your imagined credibility.

Yes. This. Why did Israel bomb Gaza.

And I have already offered my wisdom in regards to this thread, but you must have had it deleted.

Comparing rocket fire to suicide is like comparing apples to spaceships.

Why did the Israelis bomb Gaza? Can you be honest for at least one reply?

No, you can't because that would destroy all of your imagined credibility.
Which time? And why have you not grabbed a map yet? Neither of you even realized that Gaza is a small part of Palestine. It's crazy, especially considering the time you two put in over here. Go grab a map.

So, while the zionists come here daily to promote their ideology which involves labeling all Palestinians as terrorists, it is not important for people to know that Israelis are over 100 times more likely to kill themselves, than they to be killed by a terrorists rocket?

You, as always, are entitled to your opinion.

So, while the zionists come here daily to promote their ideology which involves labeling all Palestinians as terrorists, it is not important for people to know that Israelis are over 100 times more likely to kill themselves, than they to be killed by a terrorists rocket?

And another thing. I have used the wikipedia entry on purpose as we know that it is heavily edited by Israel's agents.

If we add in all the deaths from suicide bombers in the last ten years, the death total for Israelis only goes up by 43.

For those unable to do the math, between suicide bombers and rockets and mortars, Israelis are still far more likely to kill themselves, then die at the hands of terrorism.

Let's keep these crazy claims of Palestinian terrorists in perspective.

So why does Hamas continue to provoke Israel with something so entirely and ridiculously ineffective?

So why does Hamas continue to provoke Israel with something so entirely and ridiculously ineffective?
The way I have heard it explained is that when they see innocent civilians die in their sleep from Israeli bombing planes, they want to take an Israeli life to let them know that they can't get away with it scot-free.

The way I have heard it explained is that when they see innocent civilians die in their sleep from Israeli bombing planes, they want to take an Israeli life to let them know that they can't get away with it scot-free.

That is an accurate assessment.

And you yours. However, again you do not read very well. You paint me with this zionist brush, but do you remember my answer to your question in your thread? The one that asked the percentage of Palestinians who were terrorists? Nope. Obviously not.

You paint me with this zionist brush, but do you remember my answer to your question in your thread?
Zionists come in different shapes and sizes... and even religions. And no.

Now, take a look here. This article comes from one of the most far right, loony tune, zionist outlets. The settlers and many Israelis think these people are unbiased. That said, let's use their figures, fair?

Since 2000, 996 people have been killed in terror attacks.
2,495 Israelis Killed in Terrorist Attacks Since 1948

From the OP:

Compare that with what Ynet (another Jewish source) reported in 2015 and which covers nearly the exact same time frame.

Between 2000 and 2013, 4,806 people in Israel committed suicide.
Ynetnews Culture - A third of all suicides in Israel committed by olim

So, in about the same time, Israelis were about 5 times more likely to kill themselves, then to die from terrorism.

That is pretty shocking. I really thought that that wouldn't have been possible.

I chose Jewish sources on purpose for this thread.

Total fatalities in the history of rocket and mortar attacks from Gaza into Israel: 44
How many people have died from Gaza rockets into Israel?

If we do the math, based on 6 million Jews in Israel, we see that rockets and mortar attacks combined have killed 0.00000733333 of the Jewish population in Israel.

Compare that with what Ynet (another Jewish source) reported in 2015 and which covers nearly the exact same time frame.

Between 2000 and 2013, 4,806 people in Israel committed suicide. A worrying new report presented to the Knesset's Immigration and Absorption Committee reveals a third of those are immigrants who came to Israel under the Law of Return...

When we do the math, we see that Israelis kill themselves over 100 times more often than terrorist's rockets and mortar attacks combined.

Even when we isolate the IDF from the general population, we can see that even they are more lethal to themselves than the rocket and mortar attacks combined.

At the beginning of this year, the Times of Israel (another Jewish source) claimed that: Suicide was the main cause of death among IDF soldiers in 2016, more than terror attacks, training accidents, car crashes or illness, the army reported Sunday.
Suicide was top cause of death for IDF soldiers in 2016

I am not quite sure what to make of this, but I'm guessing the zionists will continue to frame not only the Palestinians, but the entire Muslim and Christian world as Jews haters who want to kill all Israelis.

Total fatalities in the history of rocket and mortar attacks from Gaza into Israel: 44

Interesting. I suggest Gaza lose one square kilometer of territory for every fatality.

Well then. Thank you for showing the board that you do not read nor care to acknowledge any post that doesn't fit your narrative.

So let me remind you.

You had a thread that asked what percentage of Palestinians are terrorists. Remember that one? My reply was 1-2%.

As for the rest of your . . . . stuff in this thread, I really cannot fathom where you are coming from. I mean you've made your point. The suicide rate in Israel is perhaps more than the amount of Israeli's killed by rocket and mortar attacks.

But the two are not at all related are they? How can they be? Please explain the direct relationship between suicide and murder.

You paint me with this zionist brush, but do you remember my answer to your question in your thread?

Now, take a look here. This article comes from one of the most far right, loony tune, zionist outlets. The settlers and many Israelis think these people are unbiased. That said, let's use their figures, fair?

Since 2000, 996 people have been killed in terror attacks.
2,495 Israelis Killed in Terrorist Attacks Since 1948

From the OP:

Between 2000 and 2013, 4,806 people in Israel committed suicide.

So, in about the same time, Israelis were about 5 times more likely to kill themselves, then to die from terrorism.

That is pretty shocking. I really thought that that wouldn't have been possible.

You’re typically repetitive, Louie. You already opened a thread on the above subject.

In other words:

JERUSALEM%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Forum List

Back