We need to put the rocket and mortar attacks against Israel in perspective.

So why does Hamas continue to provoke Israel with something so entirely and ridiculously ineffective?
The way I have heard it explained is that when they see innocent civilians die in their sleep from Israeli bombing planes, they want to take an Israeli life to let them know that they can't get away with it scot-free.

OK, shit for brains! Man up!

How many Israeli air attacks are due directly to rocket attacks on the Israelis people? How about almost all of them?

Innocent civilians should not be sitting there letting people launch rockets against Israel.

Innocent civilians don't always have the luxery of choice.

No. I am asking about the situation you referenced.
That is what I referenced. Yes, bombing families as they sleep whether claiming to target terrorists or not is targeting civilians.

Not quite.

There is such a thing as collateral damage. So I'm asking about that situation - were they targeting civilians? As a comparison - the Russians and the Syrians regularly targeted civilians.

For anyone who doesn't understand what is happening.

The treatment of the Palestinian people is justified by the zionist supremacists as necessary because of how dangerous they are to the Israelis, when the truth is that the Israelis are five times more dangerous to themselves.

There is absolutely no logic in what you are claiming. It is a testament to your incredible stupidity.

Agreed, end the occupation... I have said that several times.

But, stop using the terrorist narrative when Israelis are far more dangerous to themselves than those they label a terrorist regime.

As a comparison - the Russians and the Syrians regularly targeted civilians.
:offtopic:

Stop using the terrorist narrative when Israelis are far more dangerous to themselves than those they label a terrorist regime.

How many Israeli air attacks are due directly to rocket attacks on the Israelis people? How about almost all of them?
Way, way, way less than Israelis kill themselves.

Answer the fucking question!

Can you do that?

Of course you can't because it would prove your two lonely brain cells have never met!

They attack Gaza when rockets are fired into Israel. They do the same when Hamas fires them from Lebanon.

Ever wonder why there are few rocket attacks from the West Bank into Israel? Perhaps it is because because the Israelis are in control there.

So why does Hamas continue to provoke Israel with something so entirely and ridiculously ineffective?
The way I have heard it explained is that when they see innocent civilians die in their sleep from Israeli bombing planes, they want to take an Israeli life to let them know that they can't get away with it scot-free.

Innocent civilians should not be sitting there letting people launch rockets against Israel.

They have a choice when voting in their supposed free elections.

I chose Jewish sources on purpose for this thread.

Total fatalities in the history of rocket and mortar attacks from Gaza into Israel: 44
How many people have died from Gaza rockets into Israel?

If we do the math, based on 6 million Jews in Israel, we see that rockets and mortar attacks combined have killed 0.00000733333 of the Jewish population in Israel.

Compare that with what Ynet (another Jewish source) reported in 2015 and which covers nearly the exact same time frame.

Between 2000 and 2013, 4,806 people in Israel committed suicide. A worrying new report presented to the Knesset's Immigration and Absorption Committee reveals a third of those are immigrants who came to Israel under the Law of Return...

Ynetnews Culture - A third of all suicides in Israel committed by olim

When we do the math, we see that Israelis kill themselves over 100 times more often than terrorist's rockets and mortar attacks combined.

Even when we isolate the IDF from the general population, we can see that even they are more lethal to themselves than the rocket and mortar attacks combined.

At the beginning of this year, the Times of Israel (another Jewish source) claimed that: Suicide was the main cause of death among IDF soldiers in 2016, more than terror attacks, training accidents, car crashes or illness, the army reported Sunday.
Suicide was top cause of death for IDF soldiers in 2016

I am not quite sure what to make of this, but I'm guessing the zionists will continue to frame not only the Palestinians, but the entire Muslim and Christian world as Jews haters who want to kill all Israelis.

You make weird posts so in your mind people who choose to kill themselves = terrible

But innocent people minding their own business and some one kills them = good

.?????

It isn't that simple.

Be glad you are American.

As a comparison - the Russians and the Syrians regularly targeted civilians.
:offtopic:

Stop using the terrorist narrative when Israelis are far more dangerous to themselves than those they label a terrorist regime.

Dude. When you snip my post, and remove the on topic content, then make claim of "off topic" - you behaving dishonest scumwaffle not to mention skirting the rule on altering quotes.

My entire quote:
Not quite.

There is such a thing as collateral damage. So I'm asking about that situation - were they targeting civilians? As a comparison - the Russians and the Syrians regularly targeted civilians.

It isn't that simple.

If they don't like the way things are being run, they have the right to do as we did in 1776.

If they don't, their deaths are the result of the actions of those supported and sanctioned by their political leaders. Their deaths are not the result of the Israelis defending themselves.

It isn't that simple.

If they don't like the way things are being run, they have the right to do as we did in 1776.

If they don't, their deaths are the result of the actions of those supported and sanctioned by their political leaders. Their deaths are not the result of the Israelis defending themselves.

The world and it's weaponry - were an entirely different place in 1776. Of course it's easy to say they should from the comfort of your armchair.

It isn't that simple.

The world and it's weaponry - were an entirely different place in 1776. Of course it's easy to say they should from the comfort of your armchair.

Gaza is a fourth world country where the arms are smuggled in from the Mediterranean or Egypt. Rocks are considered high tech. An African village of grass huts would be high class accommodations for most Palestinians in Gaza.

Forum List

Back