We need to put the rocket and mortar attacks against Israel in perspective.

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
I chose Jewish sources on purpose for this thread.

Total fatalities in the history of rocket and mortar attacks from Gaza into Israel: 44
How many people have died from Gaza rockets into Israel?

If we do the math, based on 6 million Jews in Israel, we see that rockets and mortar attacks combined have killed 0.00000733333 of the Jewish population in Israel.

Compare that with what Ynet (another Jewish source) reported in 2015 and which covers nearly the exact same time frame.

Between 2000 and 2013, 4,806 people in Israel committed suicide. A worrying new report presented to the Knesset's Immigration and Absorption Committee reveals a third of those are immigrants who came to Israel under the Law of Return...

Ynetnews Culture - A third of all suicides in Israel committed by olim

When we do the math, we see that Israelis kill themselves over 100 times more often than terrorist's rockets and mortar attacks combined.

Even when we isolate the IDF from the general population, we can see that even they are more lethal to themselves than the rocket and mortar attacks combined.

At the beginning of this year, the Times of Israel (another Jewish source) claimed that: Suicide was the main cause of death among IDF soldiers in 2016, more than terror attacks, training accidents, car crashes or illness, the army reported Sunday.
Suicide was top cause of death for IDF soldiers in 2016

I am not quite sure what to make of this, but I'm guessing the zionists will continue to frame not only the Palestinians, but the entire Muslim and Christian world as Jews haters who want to kill all Israelis.

• Banned
Ever notice that terrorist supporters never mention the fact that the Arabs TARGET child care centers schools and pizza parlors?
So do the zionists, but not the point. Israelis are killing themselves 100 times more than rocket and mortar attacks combined.

It's just fact.

Ever notice that terrorist supporters never mention the fact that the Arabs TARGET child care centers schools and pizza parlors?
So do the zionists, but not the point. Israelis are killing themselves 100 times more than rocket and mortar attacks combined.

It's just fact.
Actually no they don't they specifically target terrorist launch sites, perhaps you should talk to your buddies the terrorists and recommend they NOT use schools to launch their attacks?

It's just fact.
Of course there is no suicide in Palestine right? Well since they murder each other for any reason perhaps it doesn't count?

• Banned
Actually no they don't they specifically target terrorist launch sites, perhaps you should talk to your buddies the terrorists and recommend they NOT use schools to launch their attacks?
I have been wanting to start a thread on this. Maybe you would like to take the lead?

Targeting civilians is a terrible war crime, maybe the worse, but again, this thread is simply putting the narrative into perspective.

When the Arab terrorists love their children more than death, peace will come to Israel.

Total fatalities in the history of rocket and mortar attacks from Gaza into Israel: 44

If we do the math, based on 6 million Jews in Israel, we see that rockets and mortar attacks combined have killed 0.00000733333 of the Jewish population in Israel.

Compare that with what Ynet (another Jewish source) reported in 2015 and which covers nearly the exact same time frame.

Between 2000 and 2013, 4,806 people in Israel committed suicide. A worrying new report presented to the Knesset's Immigration and Absorption Committee reveals a third of those are immigrants who came to Israel under the Law of Return...

When we do the math, we see that Israelis kill themselves over 100 times more often than terrorist's rockets and mortar attacks combined.

Even when we isolate the IDF from the general population, we can see that even they are more lethal to themselves than the rocket and mortar attacks combined.

At the beginning of this year, the Times of Israel (another Jewish source) claimed that: Suicide was the main cause of death among IDF soldiers in 2016, more than terror attacks, training accidents, car crashes or illness, the army reported Sunday.

I am not quite sure what to make of this, but I'm guessing the zionists will continue to frame not only the Palestinians, but the entire Muslim and Christian world as Jews haters who want to kill all Israelis.
So it's OK to 'try' to kill people as long as you suck at it.

So if someone strafed my house with gun fire and missed me, he didn't commit a real crime.

If someone seals all my windows and doors then sets my house on fire, but I still get out, it's not a real crime.

It has to take a LOT of effort to be as stewpud as you.

Now I ask you everyone, is this funny or what? The Pali's kill Israeli's, Israel retaliates & then they bitch about how many morf dead Palestinians there are than Israelis. Do you think maybe the Pali's should just stop killing any Israeli? Truly a classic case of Palestinian mentality!

So if someone strafed my house with gun fire and missed me, he didn't commit a real crime.

If someone seals all my windows and doors then sets my house on fire, but I still get out, it's not a real crime.

No, it is obviously a crime, but this thread is putting the zionist narrative into perspective. The facts are clear. Israelis kill themselves over 100 times more that Palestinians kill them.

But, I won't call you stupid, I will just assume you became triggered and did not understand the thread.

Now I ask you everyone, is this funny or what? The Pali's kill Israeli's, Israel retaliates & then they bitch about how many morf dead Palestinians there are than Israelis. Do you think maybe the Pali's should just stop killing any Israeli? Truly a classic case of Palestinian mentality!
This is about israelis killing themselves over 100 times more that Palestinians kill them.

Now go study!

No, it is obviously a crime, but this thread is putting the zionist narrative into perspective. The facts are clear. Israelis kill themselves over 100 times more that Palestinians kill them.

But, I won't call you stupid, I will just assume you became triggered and did not understand the thread.
all crime vs specific terrorism

yeah, you're an idiot.

I have been wanting to start a thread on this. Maybe you would like to take the lead?

Targeting civilians is a terrible war crime, maybe the worse, but again, this thread is simply putting the narrative into perspective.
once again for the slow and stupid the Israelis TARGET launch sites IF there are civilians there it is BECAUSE the terrorists set up there and is solely their fault. But thanks for playing terrorist supporter.

once again for the slow and stupid the Israelis TARGET launch sites IF there are civilians there it is BECAUSE the terrorists set up there and is solely their fault. But thanks for playing terrorist supporter.
Start a thread. What does that have do with the danger Israelis impose upon them selves which is over 100 times greater that the so called terrorists?

This is about perspective, nothing more.

Yeah, let's put this in perspective. Hamas' terrorism (sorry, cough, cough "resistance") is SO INEFFECTIVE that it doesn't even touch the suicide rate in Israel**

**Which, btw, is quite low. It ranks way down at 143 on the list of highest suicide rates, out of 183 countries that we have data for.

Yeah, let's put this in perspective. Hamas' terrorism (sorry, cough, cough "resistance") is SO INEFFECTIVE that it doesn't even touch the suicide rate in Israel**

**Which, btw, is quite low. It ranks way down at 143 on the list of highest suicide rates, out of 183 countries that we have data for.
Which is well and good, but let's face facts. Israelis a far more dangerous to themselves than the Palestinians are to them.

Forum List

Back