Caucasian Law Enforcement Association.

If we're ok with associations, clubs, focus groups, etc for ANY ethnic group then those for whites should also be allowed.

I know it's so fashionable and pc to bash on white groups, but it's my belief that if we're to allow/honor ethnic groups of whatever sort it should be just as allowable/justifiable for a group with a "white" outlook to exist as any other.

Personally, it's my wish that ALL such groups would just go away, but as long as we're taking ethnic groups seriously, then I think in a sense of fair play we should listen to all ethnic groups, whites included.

I tell you what! If ever you come to Louisville, KY home of the Kentucky Derby there is a club for ALL WHITES known as the PENDENNIS CLUB. You can be sure that the only blacks are the ones who serve. Should be right up your alley!

If we're ok with associations, clubs, focus groups, etc for ANY ethnic group then those for whites should also be allowed.

I know it's so fashionable and pc to bash on white groups, but it's my belief that if we're to allow/honor ethnic groups of whatever sort it should be just as allowable/justifiable for a group with a "white" outlook to exist as any other.

Personally, it's my wish that ALL such groups would just go away, but as long as we're taking ethnic groups seriously, then I think in a sense of fair play we should listen to all ethnic groups, whites included.

I tell you what! If ever you come to Louisville, KY home of the Kentucky Derby there is a club for ALL WHITES known as the PENDENNIS CLUB. You can be sure that the only blacks are the ones who serve. Should be right up your alley!

Damn them white people wanting to get together amongst themselves.Gotta figure out a way to throw a wrench in the gears. Keep white people from getting together at any cost right? If there's an all white family reunion and they hire a black owned catering service.... You get pissed off at that too? I bet you do.

Show me where I said it was right the way it is now. SHOW ME. If not, stfu, asswipe.

Now come back here and apologize. Right now!

Right here, baby-doll:

Zone said:
Wrong. It will take a coule generations before minorities are treated equally. Sorry whites, you dont have the same rights yet since you had SO MANY in the past.

Too bad, soo sad.

aaaaaannnnnnndddddddddd go.

Two things, one. Who is "Zone". Two, where did it say I said it was right?

Sweety. I said, too bad, so sad.

1. I have a broken left wrist which is splinted. I'm gonna make typos. It's a fact, so fuck off.

2. I hope you don't hold your breath waiting for me to apologize to you. That could be a FATAL error on your part. Cuz it's *never* going to happen. YOU SAID IT...you lying racist motherfucker! Eat your own words. "Too bad so sad" implies you think it's right and justified.

3. You are the dumbest, limpdick on this site. Fuck off you racist bastard.

Oh, boo-fucking hoo.

I live in Georgia--home of the Masters tournament at Augusta National.

Guess what? Women can't be members at that elite golf club.

You gonna whine for us? Hmmmmm, baby doll?

Yeah. Didn't think so. :rolleyes:

It will take a coule generations before minorities are treated equally.

We just elected a black president. WHAT THE FUCK MORE DO WHITES HAVE TO DO, FOR FUCKETY FUCK'S SAKE?

Newsflash!

Blacks aren't equal to whites to begin with, which is why the proposition that they be "treated equally" will never happen. They have IQ's that are 15 points lower, on average, and have the impulse control of ferrets.

And what the anti-white crowd really means by "treated equally" is that blacks have EQUAL OUTCOMES, not just equal opportunity. Blacks have more than equal opportunity, as affirmative action shows. When you set them up with a new fancy school and they just don't show up, well, that's not whitey's fault, Zona. It's theirs. But they still scream "it's whitey's fault" no matter what.

THAT is why whites are starting to get pissed off.

You may never understand it.

But itz coming.

Kinda like a dam breaking... you can stand there and argue that according to your calculations, the dam should have held. But you'll still drown!

Love it. White people are starting to get that if anyone tries shutting this down, they've revealed "diversity" for the bullshit deal it is. Multiculturalism is a scam designed to screw white and boost everyone else.

You just love being the antagonist don't you? Is it that you just don't like black people or is it that you just love stirrin the pot? When you say multiculturalism is a scam, do you mean that White men really did not screw black women during slavery and that the green eyes I have came from an alien and definitely NOT an UPSTANDING WHITE MAN? Also, I am insulted that you feel I used the affirmitive action program to get ahead. When I started working in the '70's I didn't even know it existed and if I had I would not have used it to get a job...my parents who also worked all of their lives would not have let me. If you go to heaven when you die, it will be by the grace of God b/c you are a very hateful man.

Ah, yes, the "I'm praying for your soul" meme that I get so often. I must really be getting through, eh? If you can't beat me in the arguments, just say I'm a sinner, that God will strike me down, blah blah. Amusing that liberals are the ones who take this tack.

What's happening to whites right now is the real injustice, casper. Yes, slavery was very wrong. But slavery is the injustice of last age. We need to focus on the injustice of THIS AGE, which the disappearance and dispossession of whites.

They aren't looking to "level the playing field" so we can all get along together.

No.

They're looking to give power to blacks, Hispanics, Jews, etc., and STRIP IT TOTALLY from whites.

Power is not something that is EVER voluntarily shared.

It is only shared under duress.

I think there's a better way. Have races move toward their own geographic corners.

We are a century and a half out from slavery, and guess what? Racial dischord is hotter that it's ever been. We now have a BLACK PRESIDENT, but it's the same temperature of racial hate. And it's not just WHITES -- it's everyone who hates.

Admit it and move on. Find a better way.

Pretending we're happy living together is a farce.

IT'S.......... NOT........... WORKING.

It seems like you missed the point just to have the opportunity to spew. Address my point about fairness and equality or don't bother responding. It's pointless pontificating like yours which is keeping our culture mired in the current situation. Congrats, you're part of the problem. :clap2:

I'd also like to see this "fancy school" you good white folks set us negros up with:
When you set them up with a new fancy school and they just don't show up, well, that's not whitey's fault,

Maybe nobody informed them those "fancy schools" existed. I certainly wasn't informed... but I probably wouldn't have gone anyway, I was doing fine at the school I went to. It'd been nice to have heat in the winter that worked though.:lol:

I'd also like to see this "fancy school" you good white folks set us negros up with:
When you set them up with a new fancy school and they just don't show up, well, that's not whitey's fault,

Maybe nobody informed them those "fancy schools" existed. I certainly wasn't informed... but I probably wouldn't have gone anyway, I was doing fine at the school I went to. It'd been nice to have heat in the winter that worked though.:lol:

While I don't disagree with blacks getting a general raw deal with public education, I also believe that the dominant black culture is doing more harm than "whitey" ever could.

While I don't disagree with blacks getting a general raw deal with public education, I also believe that the dominant black culture is doing more harm than "whitey" ever could.

My graduating class from Public HS was about 80% black. They received the same chances at an education I did. Some made a life for themselves, others didn't. I could not live in that old neighborhood today. I would not be welcome there by most of the residents.

My graduating class from Public HS was about 80% black. They received the same chances at an education I did. Some made a life for themselves, others didn't. I could not live in that old neighborhood today. I would not be welcome there by most of the residents.

I'm not saying it's true in all cases, but when funds for public education are derived from property taxes many black neighborhoods are under funded.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but it's been a while since you've been in school, right? A lot has changed in the last 10-20 years.

Love it. White people are starting to get that if anyone tries shutting this down, they've revealed "diversity" for the bullshit deal it is. Multiculturalism is a scam designed to screw white and boost everyone else.

You just love being the antagonist don't you? Is it that you just don't like black people or is it that you just love stirrin the pot? When you say multiculturalism is a scam, do you mean that White men really did not screw black women during slavery and that the green eyes I have came from an alien and definitely NOT an UPSTANDING WHITE MAN? Also, I am insulted that you feel I used the affirmitive action program to get ahead. When I started working in the '70's I didn't even know it existed and if I had I would not have used it to get a job...my parents who also worked all of their lives would not have let me. If you go to heaven when you die, it will be by the grace of God b/c you are a very hateful man.

Ah, yes, the "I'm praying for your soul" meme that I get so often. I must really be getting through, eh? If you can't beat me in the arguments, just say I'm a sinner, that God will strike me down, blah blah. Amusing that liberals are the ones who take this tack.

What's happening to whites right now is the real injustice, casper. Yes, slavery was very wrong. But slavery is the injustice of last age. We need to focus on the injustice of THIS AGE, which the disappearance and dispossession of whites.

They aren't looking to "level the playing field" so we can all get along together.

No.

They're looking to give power to blacks, Hispanics, Jews, etc., and STRIP IT TOTALLY from whites.

I think there's a better way. Have races move toward their own geographic corners.

We are a century and a half out from slavery, and guess what? Racial dischord is hotter that it's ever been. We now have a BLACK PRESIDENT, but it's the same temperature of racial hate. And it's not just WHITES -- it's everyone who hates.

Blacks and Whites working, living and making babies together IS WORKING. YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT!! Come to Louisville, KY which was one of the most prejudised cities towards Blacks in the early days. Blacks had to sit at the back of the bus, go through the back or side door of a restaurant, I know...been there, done that! NOW! All you see are Blacks and Whites walking down the street TOGETHER, riding in cars TOGETHER, eating at restaurants TOGETHER. I am the only black person in my office and when my husband died of heart failure in 2007 those WHITE people along with the others in the business were at his wake as well as his funeral. You just don't want Whites and Blacks to be the way God intended. You are evil incarnate and your God is Satan.

The new association's stated objectives are better working conditions, improving pay and promoting the interests of its members.

My question is are these complaints something that these Caucasian police officers feel is unique to the Caucasian police officer experience? Because in Maryland all of our police officers have sucky working conditions and bad pay. That's why a good few of them resort to drug dealing on the side. I'm not sure, because I was young, but I think it was the same in Mississippi too.

You have evidence that cops moonlight dealing drugs?

Police corruption guaranteed

To offset poor pay and working conditions, and because it's so easy, drug rings operate clandestinely within police departments across the country. In Schenectady, New York police officers have been giving crack cocaine to addicts for the past six years in exchange for setting up other addicts and low-level dealers, it was learned in July after a two-year FBI investigation. About 2,000 felony drug cases will be reviewed that may now be challenged by defense attorneys. Further indictments within the department are expected and police credibility is about non-existent in Schenectady.

No.

Blacks and Whites working, living and making babies together IS WORKING. YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT!! Come to Louisville, KY which was one of the most prejudised cities towards Blacks in the early days. Blacks had to sit at the back of the bus, go through the back or side door of a restaurant, I know...been there, done that! NOW! All you see are Blacks and Whites walking down the street TOGETHER, riding in cars TOGETHER, eating at restaurants TOGETHER. I am the only black person in my office and when my husband died of heart failure in 2007 those WHITE people along with the others in the business were at his wake as well as his funeral. You just don't want Whites and Blacks to be the way God intended. You are evil incarnate and your God is Satan.

O.M.G.

Didn't you just tell me earlier about how evil whitey was because of some club related to the Kentucky Derby?

Get it straight. Either race relations are Hunky Dory in KY or they're not. You can't have it both ways. When you pull the race card out to suit your agenda, you're part of the problem, not the solution.

Until you get behind what you've said and made sense of it, I'm filing you under TROLL, because that's all you seem to be. Just wanna start shit and make a scene. Another completely useless presence on this board.

I'd totally agree. I've been to a couple up high schools. The one I graduated from wasn't that bad, but the one I went to before that was an inner city Hell-hole. Gangs, drugs, violence, you name it. I've seen teachers steal needles out of the nurses office for the purpose of shooting up in their classrooms. Seen other students get stabbed at lunch, have had swat teams break into the front door, etc. I went to school for the first two years of High School at a prison for the most part, but even when I was there I kept A's.

Probably because if I didn't my mother would tear my ass up when I got home, but I think that's the issue. I was blessed enough to have a mother who I feared moreso than I fear the streets.:lol:

Last edited:

I'm not saying it's true in all cases, but when funds for public education are derived from property taxes many black neighborhoods are under funded.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but it's been a while since you've been in school, right? A lot has changed in the last 10-20 years.

LOL Nearly 40 years actually.

I'd totally agree. I've been to a couple up high schools. The one I graduated from wasn't that bad, but the one I went to before that was an inner city Hell-hole. Gangs, drugs, violence, you name it. I've seen teachers steal needles out of the nurses office for the purpose of shooting up in their classrooms. Seen other students get stabbed at lunch, have had swat teams break into the front door, etc. I went to school for the first two years of High School at a prison for the most part, but even when I was there I kept A's.

Probably because if I didn't my mother would tear my ass up when I got home, but I think that's the issue. I was blessed enough to have a mother who I feared moreso than I fear the streets.:lol:

You saw this with your own two eyes? Wow, even the teachers were stupid.

You saw this with your own two eyes?

Some of the things that are said on this board are pretty incredible.

I'm not an expert on what school nurses can and can't do but it wasn't so long ago that I was in high school and they wouldn't even give you Tylenol for a headache or cramps, so... yeah, I can't see why they'd even have needles around.

Forum List

Back