Caucasian Law Enforcement Association.

My question is are these complaints something that these Caucasian police officers feel is unique to the Caucasian police officer experience? Because in Maryland all of our police officers have sucky working conditions and bad pay. That's why a good few of them resort to drug dealing on the side. I'm not sure, because I was young, but I think it was the same in Mississippi too.

You have evidence that cops moonlight dealing drugs?

Strangely enough this just happened the other day:
Daily Herald | Cop from North Aurora charged with dealing drugs from squad

Seriously bruh, where the Hell do you live? Why is it that every post I've seen you post in you seem completely detached from reality? You assume all black people live in broken down ghettos and then you assume that all police officers are just wonderful great people. Some are, some aren't. Why is it so hard to believe that cops working in neighborhoods full of drugs making bad pay with kids to feed might be tempted to get in on the drug trade themselves? Do you know how many narcotics narc officers confiscate on a daily basis? Do you know how much money they could make just off what they confiscate? Yeah, it's reality, there are cops especially in the cities that deal drugs. I've see it with my own two eyes, on a regular basis.

We had a police officer that worked at my high school who was arrested during school hours because some teachers were concerned that the officer was recruiting students to deal drugs for him, and I know this was going on for a fact because I used to hang out with most of the kids dealing for him. The shit was going on for years, and the principal was letting it go and covering it up because the assistant principles would buy weed from the students, which I saw first hand because they used to come around a neighborhood I used to play football in after school. Of course the principle and assistant principles never got caught, and I'm not sure what happened to the officer, but he's not working at the school anymore.

Again, there's a lot of temptation in being a police officer in a major city. I'm not even blaming them for it, members of that profession take a lot of shit for low pay. It's an obvious temptation and nobody's perfect. Who'd a thought... police are freaking human.:rolleyes:

"That's why a good few of them resort to drug dealing on the side." Your words.

I asked for evidence and you present an article from some other city. There's no doubt in my mind that some cops do bad things, but you make it sound as if the reason why cops sell drugs is because they have shitty jobs. And you have no evidence of that.

All you have is opinion and the occasion bad cop that got caught. For every you tell about bad cops I could match with five stories about bad blacks. Before you start worryjng about what the cops do or don't do, you should clean up your own back yard.

While African Americans comprise 13.5% of the U.S. Population, 43% of all murder victims in 2007 were African American, 93.1% of whom were killed were African Americans.

The statistics tell a tragic story. According to federal crime figures, homicide is the leading cause of death among African-American males aged 15 to 34. They also indicate that between 1976 and 2004, 94 percent of black murder victims were killed by black offenders.

Goose. Sauce. Gander.

If minorities don't want whites to form these groups, they have to forego special-rights groups for themselves.

If they don't, they're bigoted hypocrites and wrong when they cry foul against whites or mock the white groups.

Wrong. It will take a coule generations before minorities are treated equally. Sorry whites, you dont have the same rights yet since you had SO MANY in the past.

Too bad, soo sad.

aaaaaannnnnnndddddddddd go.

You have evidence that cops moonlight dealing drugs?

Seriously bruh, where the Hell do you live? Why is it that every post I've seen you post in you seem completely detached from reality? You assume all black people live in broken down ghettos and then you assume that all police officers are just wonderful great people. Some are, some aren't. Why is it so hard to believe that cops working in neighborhoods full of drugs making bad pay with kids to feed might be tempted to get in on the drug trade themselves? Do you know how many narcotics narc officers confiscate on a daily basis? Do you know how much money they could make just off what they confiscate? Yeah, it's reality, there are cops especially in the cities that deal drugs. I've see it with my own two eyes, on a regular basis.

We had a police officer that worked at my high school who was arrested during school hours because some teachers were concerned that the officer was recruiting students to deal drugs for him, and I know this was going on for a fact because I used to hang out with most of the kids dealing for him. The shit was going on for years, and the principal was letting it go and covering it up because the assistant principles would buy weed from the students, which I saw first hand because they used to come around a neighborhood I used to play football in after school. Of course the principle and assistant principles never got caught, and I'm not sure what happened to the officer, but he's not working at the school anymore.

Again, there's a lot of temptation in being a police officer in a major city. I'm not even blaming them for it, members of that profession take a lot of shit for low pay. It's an obvious temptation and nobody's perfect. Who'd a thought... police are freaking human.:rolleyes:

I asked for evidence and you present an article from some other city. There's no doubt in my mind that some cops do bad things, but you make it sound as if the reason why cops sell drugs is because they have shitty jobs. And you have no evidence of that.

All you have is opinion and the occasion bad cop that got caught. For every you tell about bad cops I could match with five stories about bad blacks. Before you start worryjng about what the cops do or don't do, you should clean up your own back yard.

While African Americans comprise 13.5% of the U.S. Population, 43% of all murder victims in 2007 were African American, 93.1% of whom were killed were African Americans.

The statistics tell a tragic story. According to federal crime figures, homicide is the leading cause of death among African-American males aged 15 to 34. They also indicate that between 1976 and 2004, 94 percent of black murder victims were killed by black offenders.

Clearly you have that whole unhealthy obsession on race problem. I never said anything about bad "white cops" color wasn't even in the original discussion, so you just had to bring the shit up. So let me inform you of a couple things first and for most...

I'm an honors student who's currently waiting to go to basic training very soon to serve my country in the air force, working, and taking college courses. I'm in no way responsible for the actions of anybody else accept my own, and I'm handling my own affairs.

So as for your little remark about how I need to clean up my own backyard. I'm not perfect, but for the most part my yard is clean. I don't hold you accountable for slavery and genocide of the natives because of some members of your race, I also don't hold you accountable for a thieving department of the treasury and Columbine. So I suggest you grant me the same courtesy, and don't give me that crap about the NAACP and what they would hold you accountable for, I'm not them and they are not me.

This isn't about black crime. You know as well as I do what causes it as we've been here before. Prohibition caused crime amongst whites in the 20s it has the same effect today just a different group of people live in the inner cities now, they happen to be negro. Of course that completely DERAILS the point of this post which you racist love to do routinely.

Finally I worry about what police do, and if you haven't noticed there are police of all colors and ethnic groups to worry about. In matter of fact personally the worst run ins I've had with corrupt officers have been with black officers. That's straight honesty. I worry about what police do and worry about the concerns police have because I pay taxes just like you. Therefore I have just as much right as an American citizen to be concerned about the police force and whether or not they are overworked and underpaid and that might be contributing to behavior that isn't that great. This is my fucking country as much as it is yours. And people like you are eventually just going to have to get the Hell over that fact and move the Hell on with your sad pitiful little lives.

Goose. Sauce. Gander.

If minorities don't want whites to form these groups, they have to forego special-rights groups for themselves.

If they don't, they're bigoted hypocrites and wrong when they cry foul against whites or mock the white groups.

Wrong. It will take a coule generations before minorities are treated equally. Sorry whites, you dont have the same rights yet since you had SO MANY in the past.

Too bad, soo sad.

doucheus baggeus trollus.... fuck off

Goose. Sauce. Gander.

Too bad, soo sad.

So, in YOUR little world, two wrongs DO make a right?

A SPECIAL RIGHT to mistreat others because of their "white" skin color--as payback?

Umm. Yeah.

MLK would be so damned proud of you. :eusa_hand:

NOT.

Try Malcolm X. By any means necessary.

No more White Debbils.

:rolleyes:

You racist fuck. :eusa_naughty:

Clearly you have that whole unhealthy obsession on race problem. I never said anything about bad "white cops" color wasn't even in the original discussion, so you just had to bring the shit up. So let me inform you of a couple things first and for most...

I'm an honors student who's currently waiting to go to basic training very soon to serve my country in the air force, working, and taking college courses. I'm in no way responsible for the actions of anybody else accept my own, and I'm handling my own affairs.

So as for your little remark about how I need to clean up my own backyard. I'm not perfect, but for the most part my yard is clean. I don't hold you accountable for slavery and genocide of the natives because of some members of your race, I also don't hold you accountable for a thieving department of the treasury and Columbine. So I suggest you grant me the same courtesy, and don't give me that crap about the NAACP and what they would hold you accountable for, I'm not them and they are not me.

This isn't about black crime. You know as well as I do what causes it as we've been here before. Prohibition caused crime amongst whites in the 20s it has the same effect today just a different group of people live in the inner cities now, they happen to be negro. Of course that completely DERAILS the point of this post which you racist love to do routinely.

Finally I worry about what police do, and if you haven't noticed there are police of all colors and ethnic groups to worry about. In matter of fact personally the worst run ins I've had with corrupt officers have been with black officers. That's straight honesty. I worry about what police do and worry about the concerns police have because I pay taxes just like you. Therefore I have just as much right as an American citizen to be concerned about the police force and whether or not they are overworked and underpaid and that might be contributing to behavior that isn't that great. This is my fucking country as much as it is yours. And people like you are eventually just going to have to get the Hell over that fact and move the Hell on with your sad pitiful little lives.

Touché !

Goose. Sauce. Gander.

Too bad, soo sad.

doucheus baggeus trollus.... fuck off

Excellent republican retort.

Goose. Sauce. Gander.

Too bad, soo sad.

A SPECIAL RIGHT to mistreat others because of their "white" skin color--as payback?

Umm. Yeah.

NOT.

No more White Debbils.

Show me where I said it was right the way it is now. SHOW ME. If not, stfu, asswipe.

Now come back here and apologize. Right now!

Hi Lone:

Everyone in America wearing the tag of "Law Enforcement" should be lined up against the wall and shot. That goes for the white ones, black ones, brown ones and green ones too... We have 20 to 30 Million goddamned Illegal Aliens running around murdering innocent Americans and stealing our JOBS and none of the Law Enforcement Officers can find them.

I do not know how these so-called Law Enforcement Officers can collect their paycheck knowing full well that lawlessness is EVERYWHERE ...

Do you want to create one job for a real American? Great! Get rid of just one Illegal Alien and help the economy ...

GL,

Terral

From the OP's link:

But Harris County Deputy Daniel McCool said no one else is standing up for equality of opportunity in local law enforcement. So, two months ago he founded the Caucasian Law Enforcement Association.

McCool said the organization grew out of his skepticism about the integrity of the hiring practices of Sheriff Adrian Garcia. McCool has no evidence of wrongdoing, but said he believes some employees have been hired or received plum assignments “just because (they) know somebody or just because of an affirmative-action-type decision.”

So it appears that the Officer feels he or other Caucasian officers have been discriminated against or in some way treated unfairly.

It is simply a shame that we still haven't got it right in over 200 years. We need to get this racial BS behind us and remember that we are Americans first.

Sounds like they need a "Not networked, hooked up, or popular Policemen's Association".

Hi Lone:

Everyone in America wearing the tag of "Law Enforcement" should be lined up against the wall and shot. That goes for the white ones, black ones, brown ones and green ones too... We have 20 to 30 Million goddamned Illegal Aliens running around murdering innocent Americans and stealing our JOBS and none of the Law Enforcement Officers can find them.

I do not know how these so-called Law Enforcement Officers can collect their paycheck knowing full well that lawlessness is EVERYWHERE ...

Do you want to create one job for a real American? Great! Get rid of just one Illegal Alien and help the economy ...

GL,

Terral

The green ones?

Too bad, soo sad.

Umm. Yeah.

NOT.

No more White Debbils.

Show me where I said it was right the way it is now. SHOW ME. If not, stfu, asswipe.

So. NOT. Fucking. Happening.

And....I'll say it all again.....

Umm. Yeah.

NOT.

No more White Debbils.

Umm. Yeah.

NOT.

No more White Debbils.

Umm. Yeah.

NOT.

No more White Debbils.

Umm. Yeah.

NOT.

No more White Debbils.

Right here, baby-doll:

Zone said:

Too bad, soo sad.

Umm. Yeah.

NOT.

No more White Debbils.

Right here, baby-doll:

Zone said:

Too bad, soo sad.

Two things, one. Who is "Zone". Two, where did it say I said it was right?

Sweety. I said, too bad, so sad.

Love it. White people are starting to get that if anyone tries shutting this down, they've revealed "diversity" for the bullshit deal it is. Multiculturalism is a scam designed to screw white and boost everyone else.

You just love being the antagonist don't you? Is it that you just don't like black people or is it that you just love stirrin the pot? When you say multiculturalism is a scam, do you mean that White men really did not screw black women during slavery and that the green eyes I have came from an alien and definitely NOT an UPSTANDING WHITE MAN? Also, I am insulted that you feel I used the affirmitive action program to get ahead. When I started working in the '70's I didn't even know it existed and if I had I would not have used it to get a job...my parents who also worked all of their lives would not have let me. If you go to heaven when you die, it will be by the grace of God b/c you are a very hateful man.

If we're ok with associations, clubs, focus groups, etc for ANY ethnic group then those for whites should also be allowed.

I know it's so fashionable and pc to bash on white groups, but it's my belief that if we're to allow/honor ethnic groups of whatever sort it should be just as allowable/justifiable for a group with a "white" outlook to exist as any other.

Personally, it's my wish that ALL such groups would just go away, but as long as we're taking ethnic groups seriously, then I think in a sense of fair play we should listen to all ethnic groups, whites included.

And why is he really doing it:

McCool, who describes himself as a conservative Republican, split with the Harris County Deputies Organization over its endorsement in the 2008 sheriff's election. McCool volunteered for then-incumbent Tommy Thomas. The union backed Garcia, who won and became the county's first Hispanic sheriff.

Forum List

Back