Caucaisians in the US should stop hating colored- people!

I hate:

I hate Cheese graters up and down the side of my face.
Then stop doing it

I hate it when it burns when I pee
Sounds like an STD

I hate those rashes that don't go away
Could be related to your burnin' urine

I hate farting when I sneeze and then my butt hurts
That must be one helluva sneeze

I hate people pooping in stalls next to me
At least they made it to a stall

I hate it when I find ticks somewhere on my body
Wear socks

I hate it when my wife finds ticks on my body that I didn't know were there
One of your sneeze/farts should blow 'em all to Kingdom Come

I hate it when my boy is sick
Well, yeah

I hate people that don't pay for a buffet but eat off peoples plates that do
The prongs from a fork on the knuckles sends a powerful message

I hate my coffee maker
They're around $8 at Walmart

I hate the Denver Broncos
Win some, lose some

I hate boogers deposited near urinals
Boogers? You sure about that?

I hate slugs
Near the urinals?

I hate the boat "Steve Irwin" and all those that float upon it
:lol: From petty to profound in a nanosecond!!

Why is it that we white people have to give up everything to you fucking ugly mother fuckers? We whites make up 8 percent of the worlds population, but make 60 percent of the global wealth for the last 2,500 years. We made or invented the road, computer, car, train, electrics, engine, Calculus, Physics, chemistry, democracy, republicanism, airplane, and a million other thing. The main reason for the longer lifes of the modern human being is because of what the white man has made for this world in the advancements in medicine. What the fuck has the wet back brought to this world? Besides cheap labor in the fields? What has the majority of negro's being that there are in fact more negro's on earth then whites brought? They don't even make a ten thousandth of the advancements and wealth as white man does; does that mean that they are just stupid or lazy as fucking hell?. White man should be thanked for what he does for humanity because everytime something bad happens to you worthless people he is always there to aid your asses and your lifes are billion times better then it would be otherwise through his vast amounts of inventions he has given you bastards..It should be you third worlders that should pay the white man for what he has given to you, but I don't expect you will ever do that...You should also hope to god that the white man is healthy in numbers to keep doing that, unless you wish to get it all handed to you and we all know you couldn't keep what the white man built together for long.

You fucking third worlders come here saying how you went to make your lifes better for your self's without even looking into the mirror at the real reason why your country was a crap hole. You never do anything to better it. You expect the white man to pay this for you and give you fucking aid. The white man has every reason to look down on your sorry asses until you prove him other wise.

Until then fuck you!

Last edited:
I hate it when I stick a knitting needle through my nipple and twist it 9 times.. thats what I hate.

How about 8 times?

8 is pleasurable... 9 sucks!!

Then you need to get one of these:

41dgcJEy3NL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I've been looking around trying to find an incredibly offensive, racist post.

Why is it that we white people have to give up everything to you fucking ugly mother fuckers? We whites make up 8 percent of the worlds population, but make 60 percent of the global wealth for the last 2,500 years. We made or invented the road, computer, car, train, electrics, engine, Calculus, Physics, chemistry, democracy, republicanism, airplane, and a million other thing. The main reason for the longer lifes of the modern human being is because of what the white man has made for this world in the advancements in medicine. What the fuck has the wet back brought to this world? Besides cheap labor in the fields? What has the majority of negro's being that there are in fact more negro's on earth then whites brought? They don't even make a ten thousandth of the advancements and wealth as white man does; does that mean that they are just stupid or lazy as fucking hell?. White man should be thanked for what he does for humanity because everytime something bad happens to you worthless people he is always there to aid your asses and your lifes are billion times better then it would be otherwise through his vast amounts of inventions he has given you bastards..It should be you third worlders that should pay the white man for what he has given to you, but I don't expect you will ever do that...You should also hope to god that the white man is healthy in numbers to keep doing that, unless you wish to get it all handed to you and we all know you couldn't keep what the white man built together for long.

You fucking third worlders come here saying how you went to make your lifes better for your self's without even looking into the mirror at the real reason why your country was a crap hole. You never do anything to better it. You expect the white man to pay this for you and give you fucking aid. The white man has every reason to look down on your sorry asses until you prove him other wise.

Until then fuck you!

Found one!

Until then fuck you!

Found one!

The truth hurts does it. Why the fuck do whites get the blame for everything, but all these people can do is blame and bitch. Stick it where the sun don't shine.

Until then fuck you!

Found one!

The truth hurts does it. Why the fuck do whites get the blame for everything, but all these people can do is blame and bitch. Stick it where the sun don't shine.

NO ONE blames you for being white, EVERYONE blames you for being stupid.

Here stupid , here's a partial list of inventions by GASP black people

Air Conditioning Unit

Frederick M. Jones

July 12, 1949

Automatic Gear Shift

Richard Spikes

February 28, 1932

Baby Buggy

W. H. Richardson

June 18, 1899

Bicycle Frame

L.R. Johnson

October 10, 1899

Blood Plasma Bag

Charles Drew

Approx. 1945

Cellular Phone

Henry T. Sampson

July 6, 1971

Clothes Dryer

G.T. Sampson

June 6, 1862

Electric Lampbulb

Lewis Latimer

March 21, 1882

Fire Escape Ladder

J.W. Winters

May 7, 1878

Gas Mask

Garrett Morgan

October 13, 1914

Guitar

Robert F. Flemming, Jr.

March 3, 1886

Need more stupid?????????????

Black Inventors And Inventions

Until then fuck you!

Found one!

A terminal case of CALD.

All lie. You can also look these up to prove that this is right... Black Invention Myths

You can check other sources too and learn something.

Henry T. Sampson in 1971? No!

On July 6, 1971, Sampson and co-inventor George Miley received a patent on a "gamma electric cell" that converted a gamma ray input into an electrical output (Among the first to do that was Bernhard Gross, US patent #3122640, 1964). What, you ask, does gamma radiation have to do with cellular communications technology? The answer: nothing. Some multiculturalist pseudo-historian must have seen the words "electric" and "cell" and thought "cell phone."

The father of the cell phone is Martin Cooper who first demonstrated the technology in 1973.

Richard Spikes in 1932? No!

The first automatic-transmission automobile to enter the market was designed by the Sturtevant brothers of Massachusetts in 1904. US Patent #766551 was the first of several patents on their gearshift mechanism. Automatic transmission technology continued to develop, spawning hundreds of patents and numerous experimental units; but because of cost, reliability issues and an initial lack of demand, several decades passed before vehicles with automatic transmission became common on the roads.

Last edited:
I Hate it when something goes down the disposial and i have to reach in and get it!
I Hate it when someone parks in MY parking space!
I Hate it when i cook just enough and everyone wants more!
I Hate piles of steaming bullshit on a hot day!

Richard Spikes in 1913? No! Did the 1913 Pierce Arrow feature Spikes' turn signals? No!

Electric turn signal lights were devised as early as 1907 (U.S. Patent 912,831), but were not widely offered by major automobile manufacturers until the late 1930s, when GM developed its own version and made it standard on Buicks. The Pierce Arrow Museum in Buffalo, NY denies that directional signals were offered on 1913 Pierce Arrows

Forum List

Back