Catholic School Students kicked out of a Smithsonian Museum over Pro-life hats.

Yet if I walked in there saying that I wanted to kill them (which I would never do) I would be arrested. So if you're not defending life or death what the fuck are you defending?

You really want to go there?

Check out some of the San Fran street festivals related to kink and see the kids hanging out there.

So no Kids to the Million Mom march, the Millon Man march?

All those MeToo marches with women making signs for their kids?

What about the Roe protests outside the SC? No kids there right?

Usually you are better than this, this is busybee/okfine/jbander level stupid shit.

Because others do so does not make one who says they would not, guilty. What does one have to do with the other?

Because others do so does not make one who says they would not, guilty. What does one have to do with the other?
That's fine if you criticize both sides for it, but it looked like they were only criticizing one.

Just one comment in defense of the workers who kicked them out.

It appears that the kids' motive was to disrupt and cause trouble in a public place to make a political statement.

I don't see how anything can be gained by adding more to that. It's enough to just let it register.
how does that appear to be the motive?

welcome to Xiden’s Demafasict regime…where if you even wear a hat that runs foul of their agenda you can’t go out in public

The far left hates religion like they hate freedom, individuality, personal responsibility, and life itself.

Explains tearing down statues
well it depends on the statue. I have no problem with removing monuments to Confederate officials…but the demafasict used that as. pretext to take down monuments to Washington, Lincoln, Frederick Douglas etc

A black man shouldn't have to walk past a statue honoring someone that fought to keep his ancestors in slavery as he goes to the courthouse to pay his taxes.

I shouldn't have to walk past a statue of anything that offends me.

Do you understand how this works?

It's not you get your way and fck everyone else.

It's simple if you don't like something don't look at it. You won't grasp it, you're dim

A black man shouldn't have to walk past a statue honoring someone that fought to keep his ancestors in slavery as he goes to the courthouse to pay his taxes.

A man shouldn't be butthurt over that.

How about a pro-life person passing a Statue dedicated to Abortion?

th

I shouldn't have to walk past a statue of anything that offends me.

Do you understand how this works?

It's not you get your way and fck everyone else.

It's simple if you don't like something don't look at it. You won't grasp it, you're dim

What sort of statue do you have to walk past in the public square that offends you?

well it depends on the statue. I have no problem with removing monuments to Confederate officials…but the demafasict used that as. pretext to take down monuments to Washington, Lincoln, Frederick Douglas etc

Cripes they wanted to blow up Stone Mountain...then Mt Rushmore.... just stop

Forum List

Back