Catholic School Students kicked out of a Smithsonian Museum over Pro-life hats.

why do public schools take children to crossdressing events without the parents' permission? Or invite cross dressers to read to small children?

Well that's different, you see.

Cripes some loon bawling about parents teaching their children to be compassionate but hey it's ok to sexualize kiddies

Just one comment in defense of the workers who kicked them out.

It appears that the kids' motive was to disrupt and cause trouble in a public place to make a political statement.

I don't see how anything can be gained by adding more to that. It's enough to just let it register.

It appears you are pulling shit out of your ass again.

Piss off.

Why do Catholic schools take children to pro life marches?

To the event, agreed they should not have been harassed.

Because they can?

It's not just Catholics that do it.

Did you question black parents or women when they were brought to those marches in DC all those years ago?

Looks like some over-zealous staffers and security guards got a bit butt hurt over some kid's beanies.

Catholic school students kicked out of Smithsonian museum in DC over pro-life beanies

Looks like the Museum management knows these people fucked up, wondering if they will get canned or just the old "re-training" slap on the wrist.
Conservatives and Republicans needs to start discriminating against Progressives, it’s the only way to get political ideology to be a protected class

Talk about a load of horseshit.

They were in DC for the life march, and went to the museum after, wearing something they wore to the life march.

Even the museum management knew they fucked up.
Thing is they don't care as there are no repercussions.....They are free to get their leftist on and then say "My Bad" when called on it long after the fact.

Why do Catholic schools take children to pro life marches?

To the event, agreed they should not have been harassed.

My guess is because it is part of their belief system. But why would that even matter?

I wouldn't take children to protests.

You really want to go there?

Check out some of the San Fran street festivals related to kink and see the kids hanging out there.

So no Kids to the Million Mom march, the Millon Man march?

All those MeToo marches with women making signs for their kids?

What about the Roe protests outside the SC? No kids there right?

Usually you are better than this, this is busybee/okfine/jbander level stupid shit.

Check out some of the San Fran street festivals related to kink and see the kids hanging out there.

Usually you are better than this, this is busybee/okfine/jbander level stupid shit.
??? I wouldn't take them to those either.

I wouldn't take children to protests.

Why not? Protests are peaceful. They are a wonderful part of the AMERICAN experience. I have been taking my daughter to protests for years. How better to experience what the other side has to say?

zinky is a troll. More and more it is exposing itself.

Looks like some over-zealous staffers and security guards got a bit butt hurt over some kid's beanies.

Catholic school students kicked out of Smithsonian museum in DC over pro-life beanies

Looks like the Museum management knows these people fucked up, wondering if they will get canned or just the old "re-training" slap on the wrist.
The Smithsonian Museum should be fined or something similar. Their actions were completely unacceptable

people used to think slavery was OK eventually more and more people will wake up and realize abortion is not OK.

The Smithsonian Museum should be fined or something similar. Their actions were completely unacceptable

people used to think slavery was OK eventually more and more people will wake up and realize abortion is not OK.

No, the museum should be left alone. The woke retards should be fired, and made to do some community service.

Forum List

Back