Catholic Racist Lunch Menu!

it may be thinned skin, but many people have used those foods to stereotype black people...

in reality though, many black people love that food as it is southern food. white people like it too.

"...many people have used those foods to stereotype black people..."

OMFG.

Who are YOU and what have you done with ignorant racist Yurt?

what i have ever said that is racist? i keep asking you, but you never cite a single post. you hate me for no reason. it is weird.

A group of shit heads don't have the graciousness to accept something nice someone is doing for them and that throws Luddly into a fit of 'You're a racist, he's a racist, she's a racist too.' Man, I would just like to shove a steel rainbow up that fat tight ass of hers. She has about as little manners as that bunch of hooligans trying to pass for students. And how little is that you ask? She too was born in a fucking barn!

Last edited:

well, i was planning on making friend chicken tonight for dinner..... i think ill make corn bread now too!

I had fried chicken and cornbread for supper. It hasn't helped my tan any, though!

i just cleaned up... and it was YUMMY!

I know, mine was too! This is such a treat cuz there are some things here we don't have at home. I got my friend chicken at Publix, hot, fresh, and yummy. The cornbread with real butter came from Bubba's seafood place. Homemade and delicious. I have a roll from there as well which I'll eat with the veggies I'm cooking tomorrow. AND I have another piece of fried chicken from Publix. I screwed up and bought fresh pineapple instead of watermelon, though.

Right now I'm having a little midnight snack of fresh pineapple and aged gouda. I can get fresh pineapple at home, but not the aged gouda. Unless I order it online. Not sure what ethnic group that offends, but right now I really couldn't give two shits. That will be tomorrow when the IBS and lactose intolerance hits full force!

it may be thinned skin, but many people have used those foods to stereotype black people...

in reality though, many black people love that food as it is southern food. white people like it too.

"...many people have used those foods to stereotype black people..."

OMFG.

Who are YOU and what have you done with ignorant racist Yurt?

i would agree with you IF every soul food restaurant in the country was not trying to sell that stuff as the heart and soul of black culture.

It's like the "N" word.........'we can say it but YOU can't.'

Yeah everyone knows that most blacks in the USA come from the south within a few generations and so most of them eat fried chicken on occasion just like whites from the south.

But the libtards think that is a RACIST stereotype instead of a regional stereotype and so take offense FOR blacks even if no blacks say a damned thing about it.

And of course, some race hussling black libtards will pretend to be offended as well, backing their fellow white libtard's play.

It's all victim mongering bullshit.

Tomorrow I'm having fried corn, turnips cooked with ham hocks, wilted cucumber salad, new potatoes, asparagus, bacon, black eyed peas, and fried apples. If I took any of that to a pot luck, no black in the room would turn their back on it. But Luddly Nutcase would be up on a chair yelling out that I'm a racist for stereotyping blacks with my wonderful southern country food. That tight assed chick needs to go to finishing school, and so do the blacks at that school. People were just trying to do something nice. I, personally, think it is time for white America to be over it. Fuck them. They can accept the gesture gracefully or stay the fuck home. No skin of anyone's nose.

Last edited:
This is the stupidest most idiotic thing I have ever heard of. Yes it is true black people eat fried chicken, cornbread and watermelon. Just like everyone else. It actually sounds more like a tailgate party.

No, it is not.

Sheesh, there are plenty of postings about the latest Obama regime stupidity; this doesn't even come close.

Like, it is good that 2.5 million full time job equivalents are going to be lost under Obamacare because that enables people to spend more time with their kids.

Well he better not quote one of his predecessors and say, 'a chicken in every pot.'

Greens, mac & cheese, hush puppies, black eyed peas...

PC has moved far beyond pathetic.

Someone please explain the appeal of boiled greens to me. A couple friends of mine love them...I tried them and damn near retched. Why the hell do I want to eat WEEDS, again?!

I'm with you on that... spinach too. :cheeky-smiley-018:

I like spinach but have never tried boiled greens: does not sound appealing. Every place I've ever lived has something to offset a bad basic diet. Greens probably offset the basic fried foods, gravy kind of diet in soul food. In Austria/Germany, for example, they eat a lot of pork and sausage, potatoes, etc. In Austria, I was told, when someone saw me cutting off the fat on a slice of pork, that was something Austrians didn't do. They have a very fatty diet. But they eat a lot of muesli and a lot of cabbage, both of which help to offset the high fat diet (which also includes a lot of bread and pastry) and help the heart. Also rye bread: very good for you and helps to offset the high fat diet.

Last edited:
And did I mention that everyone here in this, what did Luddly Nosenseatall calls Alabama, 'an ignorant redneck state.' Everyone is so nice. Everyone. It is a pleasure to be here among these wonderful deep south people. They are charming and gracious, and that doesn't require money or education. It just requires good heartedness and good manners which she wouldn't know if it bit her on her cellulite encrusted ass.

Last edited:
Someone please explain the appeal of boiled greens to me. A couple friends of mine love them...I tried them and damn near retched. Why the hell do I want to eat WEEDS, again?!

I'm with you on that... spinach too. :cheeky-smiley-018:

I like spinach but have never tried boiled greens: does not sound appealing.

Of course it doesn't. You have no clue how to cook good greens. And this 'bigot' for one won't be coaching you on it. It's your loss. Fuck you. Stay the hell up north. The south doesn't need your stench.

Yesterday, I had a fried green tomato BLT. Italian bread, fried green tomatoes, thin slices of sweet Vadallia onion, and goat cheese with garlic. Yep, you Yankees stay the hell home. I wouldn't want to waste such good food on the likes of you.

It is no stereotype. Most blacks I know are some of the best cooks on the earth. I would eat their food any day of the week. Except for chitlins. Yeah, chitlins, I can't do chitlins.

Yeah everyone knows that most blacks in the USA come from the south within a few generations and so most of them eat fried chicken on occasion just like whites from the south.

But the libtards think that is a RACIST stereotype instead of a regional stereotype and so take offense FOR blacks even if no blacks say a damned thing about it.

And of course, some race hussling black libtards will pretend to be offended as well, backing their fellow white libtard's play.

It's all victim mongering bullshit.

Tomorrow I'm having fried corn, turnips cooked with ham hocks, wilted cucumber salad, new potatoes, asparagus, bacon, black eyed peas, and fried apples. If I took any of that to a pot luck, no black in the room would turn their back on it. But Luddly Nutcase would be up on a chair yelling out that I'm a racist for stereotyping blacks with my wonderful southern country food. That tight assed chick needs to go to finishing school, and so do the blacks at that school. People were just trying to do something nice. I, personally, think it is time for white America to be over it. Fuck them. They can accept the gesture gracefully or stay the fuck home. No skin of anyone's nose.

What evidence is there that non-idiotlogical blacks are offended at all in this incident?

Libtards love taking offense on behalf of others that are NOT offended.

Hot cross banned: councils decree buns could be 'offensive' to non-Christians - Telegraph

Schools across Britain have been ordered by local authorities to abandon the ancient tradition of serving hot cross buns at Easter so as not to offend children of non-Christian faiths.

Some councils are refusing to hand out the traditional treats because they fear that the symbol of the cross will spark complaints from Jewish, Hindu and Muslim pupils or their families.

Officials in the London borough of Tower Hamlets decided to remove the buns from menus this year after criticism over its decision to serve pancakes on Shrove Tuesday. A spokesman for the Labour-run council claimed that there had been "a lot" of complaints but did not have a figure.

The spokesman added: "We are moving away from a religious theme for Easter and will not be doing hot cross buns. We can't risk a similar outcry over Easter like the kind we had on Pancake Day. We will probably be serving naan breads instead."
Liverpool council, which is controlled by the Liberal Democrats, also told The Telegraph that the symbol of the cross had the "potential to offend" and buns will no longer be served to children.

Despite this ruling, the council confirmed that it will continue to organise special menus to celebrate events as diverse as the Chinese New Year, Italian National Day and Russian Independence Day.
The Muslim Council of Britain called the decision "very, very bizarre". A spokesman said: "This is absolutely amazing. At the moment, British Muslims are very concerned about the upcoming war with Iraq and are hardly going to be taken aback by a hot cross bun.

"Unfortunately actions like this can only create a backlash and it is not very thoughtful. I wish they would leave us alone. We are quite capable of articulating our own concerns and if we find something offensive, we will say so. We do not need to rely on other people to do it for us.

"British Muslims have been quite happily eating and digesting hot cross buns for many years and I don't think they are suddenly going to be offended."

Although the buns and their distinctive symbols have been a feature of English life for nearly 2,000 years, they have not always been associated with Christianity.

This is like the libtards being offended for Amerindians about the Washington Redskins name, though they did manage to find a few who took their money to complain, and conservatives keep falling for the con.

The con goes like this.

1) Libtards find something, anything that conservatives do, or society in general, that the libtards can have their trained monkeys complain about.

2) The press picks up on the fake protests as proof of a controversy.

3) The press and libbtard pundits then criticize conservatives for being insensitive and racist.

4) The conservative is advised by his PR people that the controversy, no matter how legit, is bad publicity, so the coward then back pedals to avoid the 'controversy'.

5) The libtards then find another issue and another fool of a target to go after.

The victimization complaint process exists because there is a need for the libtards to have a public crusade to be blathering about at every possible second. There is no 'fixing' these things as the libtards simply go to another 'injustice' like women wearing fur coats being insensitive to chinchillas.

The only way to counter this process is for some conservative to become the point man and draw all the libtard heat. He would be in a safe office that he can continue to get re-elected to and then do all the PC violations and get the press on him, like that sheriff in Arizona. When ever there is a controversy he should speak out and draw the press to him and spare the rest of the leaders in the conservative movement.

Libtards also like using this sort of thing to generate sympathy, like Wendie Davis complaining about her opponent bringing up issues about her family, when neither conservatives nor her opponent are saying anything about it. When a libtard complains about being targeted, the press doesn't bother to check out if they are actually being targeted.

The root problem is that Libtards are well organized from top to bottom and they heavily network with each other. Conservatives don't and they often refuse to even meet up with other conservatives. Why I don't know, but it hampers conservative efforts to get anything done.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LVCOew9V1M]Paula Deen fallout: Food Network dumps chef for racist slurs - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back