Catholic Racist Lunch Menu!

Oy...Why in the world would a Catholic private school be so glaringly racist?

Officials at a Northern California private school are apologizing after a controversial lunch menu option to celebrate Black History Month.

Students at Carondelet High School for Girls in Concord wanted to come up with ways to observe the occasion during a lunchtime celebration Friday. But when the school announced a menu of fried chicken, cornbread and watermelon, other students and parents became offended.
KNTV-TV reports that school officials held an assembly on campus Wednesday to discuss the issue and also sent a letter apologizing to parents. Principal Nancy Libby wrote that the items were taken off of the menu and that the school doesn't perpetrate racial stereotypes.

Negroes and Libberhoids are now offended by chicken and watermelon? Neg rep'd for being a race-bating asswipe.

Is that what they said? fucking idiot.

The School.

And the poster who I was responding too.

Ace.

So people that serve Mexican food are saying that ALL Mexicans eat beef burritos?

Yes, you are an idiot.

That's a pretty big logical leap.

Evel Knievel.

Sorta ends like this one too..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-toCdPlXd6I]Snake River Canyon jump 1973-EVEL KNIEVEL Awesome video!! - YouTube[/ame]

According to the libtards, she is just another racist Democrat, what's new?

It's a big tent party.

Unlike the modern GOP..who are mostly racist.

:cool:

Prove it.

What Republicans were members of the KKK like the Democrats?

What Republicans supported and defended slavery like Democrats?

What Republicans defended Jim Crow, like the Democrats?

Which party had the most votes against he 1964 Civil Rights Act? Oh, that's right the DEMOCRATS.

Dealing with people by their race has long been a central tenet of the Democratic Party and IT STILL IS.

Officials at a Northern California private school are apologizing after a controversial lunch menu option to celebrate Black History Month.

Students at Carondelet High School for Girls in Concord wanted to come up with ways to observe the occasion during a lunchtime celebration Friday. But when the school announced a menu of fried chicken, cornbread and watermelon, other students and parents became offended.
KNTV-TV reports that school officials held an assembly on campus Wednesday to discuss the issue and also sent a letter apologizing to parents. Principal Nancy Libby wrote that the items were taken off of the menu and that the school doesn't perpetrate racial stereotypes.

This being the case, I reserve the right to be duly offended for my ethnic group on St Patrick's Day when they serve corned beef and cabbage, or when I have to see these kinds of items on restaurant menus:

seven-11-630x472.jpg

Can you believe they won't sub another beer for the potato? The nerve!

What, soul food is offensive now? Every "soul food" restaurant i have ever been in serves fried chicken and corn bread.
Greens, mac & cheese, hush puppies, black eyed peas...

PC has moved far beyond pathetic.

Someone please explain the appeal of boiled greens to me. A couple friends of mine love them...I tried them and damn near retched. Why the hell do I want to eat WEEDS, again?!

The key is to boil them with smoked turkey wings and some form of swine, preferrably ham hock or bacon.

It's absolutely racist perpetuating that stereotype. All hell broke loose a few years back during the Masters when they offered Tiger Woods fried chicken and collard greens. This is no different.

It's absolutely racist perpetuating that stereotype. All hell broke loose a few years back during the Masters when they offered Tiger Woods fried chicken and collard greens. This is no different.

No its not. Those are southern foods last I looked MILLIONS of whites live in the south. I love those foods and eat them quite a bit. Watermelon is actually my favorite fruit.Fried chicken is like a god down here...always on the hunt for damn good fried chicken but the day wouldn't be complete without some whiny ass minority bitching and complaining over a non issue. Take a few of these assholes out back for a nice beating or just execute a few assholes like Sharpton and Jackson and watch the bullshit stop real fast.

According to the libtards, she is just another racist Democrat, what's new?

It's a big tent party.

Unlike the modern GOP..who are mostly racist.

:cool:

Prove it.

What Republicans were members of the KKK like the Democrats?

What Republicans supported and defended slavery like Democrats?

What Republicans defended Jim Crow, like the Democrats?

Which party had the most votes against he 1964 Civil Rights Act? Oh, that's right the DEMOCRATS.

Dealing with people by their race has long been a central tenet of the Democratic Party and IT STILL IS.

Man you are in La La land.

Seriously.

There is a reason most non white Americans vote for Democrats.

And it isn't for "free stuff".

What actually happened was Fuzzy Zoeller made comments about it to a bunch of reporters asking him questions, and he did it in a southern drawl that people thought was mocking.

I'm with you on that... spinach too. :cheeky-smiley-018:

I like spinach but have never tried boiled greens: does not sound appealing.

Of course it doesn't. You have no clue how to cook good greens. And this 'bigot' for one won't be coaching you on it. It's your loss. Fuck you. Stay the hell up north. The south doesn't need your stench.

:disbelief: Wow. The butthurt is strong in this one. Sheeesh.

Turnip greens and mustard greens are delicious if done right. I'm not the one to advise on how that's done (trust me) but when done right -- delicious I tell you. As for spinach and broccoli mentioned earlier -- again, overcooking destroys them. Spinach: lightly steamed for two minutes, or raw in a salad. Same with broccoli, just enough to soften it, if not plain raw. Fresh only.

So people that serve Mexican food are saying that ALL Mexicans eat beef burritos?

Yes, you are an idiot.

That's a pretty big logical leap.

Evel Knievel.

Sorta ends like this one too..

No, it is actually spot on target, idiot.

Spot on what target?

There's nothing specific in your post. At all.

What people?

Where is this being served?

What is the function of it?

Basically you did a brain dump.

And came out with shit.

Stereotyping is not the same as racism.

Forum List

Back