Catholic Racist Lunch Menu!

What, soul food is offensive now? Every "soul food" restaurant i have ever been in serves fried chicken and corn bread.
Greens, mac & cheese, hush puppies, black eyed peas...

PC has moved far beyond pathetic.

Someone please explain the appeal of boiled greens to me. A couple friends of mine love them...I tried them and damn near retched. Why the hell do I want to eat WEEDS, again?!
Often, greens are boiled to much.

But if you only put them in the hot water long enough to bring them to temperature, they retain a nice flavor and decent texture.

Same goes for spinach and cabbage.

Someone please explain the appeal of boiled greens to me. A couple friends of mine love them...I tried them and damn near retched. Why the hell do I want to eat WEEDS, again?!

I'm with you on that... spinach too. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Yeah, same here. The only stuff that's worse than cooked spinach is a combination cooked broccoli/cauliflower. It's horrible, no matter how much melted cheese/cheese whiz you try to add.

Honestly...I don't mind broccoli or cauliflower. But I can't stand them mixed. Weird.

This is the stupidest most idiotic thing I have ever heard of. Yes it is true black people eat fried chicken, cornbread and watermelon. Just like everyone else. It actually sounds more like a tailgate party.

While I agree that some people are thin skinned... fried chicken and watermelon? :eek:

Who woulda thought people would make a stink over that? :doubt:

Greens, mac & cheese, hush puppies, black eyed peas...

PC has moved far beyond pathetic.

Often, greens are boiled to much.

But if you only put them in the hot water long enough to bring them to temperature, they retain a nice flavor and decent texture.

Same goes for spinach and cabbage.

Try a little of this on your greens.

6a00e55016b57788330120a560ad3a970b-pi

Some people will bitch about everything. Even when someone is trying to do something nice for them.

When I was teaching the students gave presentations on different cultures and their ways. To pave the way one of the profs, not me thank God, talked about foods the different cultures ate. Yes, she visited 'soul food.' Well, one of the black students filed a grievance on her for that. SHE, by golly had been raised by whites and SHE didn't eat soul food.

It is clear that we have reached the point that no matter what you do or say blacks are going to throw a shit fit about it. They never for one minute stop to think that they hurt the feelings of people who are doing nothing more than being nice. Because it's all about them.

it may be thinned skin, but many people have used those foods to stereotype black people...

in reality though, many black people love that food as it is southern food. white people like it too.

"...many people have used those foods to stereotype black people..."

OMFG.

Who are YOU and what have you done with ignorant racist Yurt?

what i have ever said that is racist? i keep asking you, but you never cite a single post. you hate me for no reason. it is weird.

Last edited:
it may be thinned skin, but many people have used those foods to stereotype black people...

in reality though, many black people love that food as it is southern food. white people like it too.

"...many people have used those foods to stereotype black people..."

OMFG.

Who are YOU and what have you done with ignorant racist Yurt?

i would agree with you IF every soul food restaurant in the country was not trying to sell that stuff as the heart and soul of black culture.

well, i was planning on making friend chicken tonight for dinner..... i think ill make corn bread now too!

I had fried chicken and cornbread for supper. It hasn't helped my tan any, though!

i just cleaned up... and i was YUMMY!
Had supper a few hours ago. But now I'm getting a craving for Church's or Popeye's. Looks like it's going to be drive-thru time soon.

Yeah everyone knows that most blacks in the USA come from the south within a few generations and so most of them eat fried chicken on occasion just like whites from the south.

But the libtards think that is a RACIST stereotype instead of a regional stereotype and so take offense FOR blacks even if no blacks say a damned thing about it.

And of course, some race hussling black libtards will pretend to be offended as well, backing their fellow white libtard's play.

It's all victim mongering bullshit.

I'm with you on that... spinach too. :cheeky-smiley-018:
Yeah, same here. The only stuff that's worse than cooked spinach is a combination cooked broccoli/cauliflower. It's horrible, no matter how much melted cheese/cheese whiz you try to add.

My wife cooks them all pretty danged good, dude.

I can eat me some turnip greens all day and night too.

:razz:

I had fried chicken and cornbread for supper. It hasn't helped my tan any, though!

i just cleaned up... and it was YUMMY!
Had supper a few hours ago. But now I'm getting a craving for Church's or Popeye's. Looks like it's going to be drive-thru time soon.

such racist places!! how could you eat fried chicken after all of this. You need some sensitivity training ...... :lol:

This is the stupidest most idiotic thing I have ever heard of. Yes it is true black people eat fried chicken, cornbread and watermelon. Just like everyone else. It actually sounds more like a tailgate party.

No, it is not.

Sheesh, there are plenty of postings about the latest Obama regime stupidity; this doesn't even come close.

Like, it is good that 2.5 million full time job equivalents are going to be lost under Obamacare because that enables people to spend more time with their kids.

Was a black geneticist who invented the DC Melon Hybrid.

A watermelon with rectangular shape and a glossy black exterior.

All that was required was a stick-on hand grip and then his fortune was made selling them to black lawyers from a discreet storefront in Washington, D.C.

They "passed" for attache cases under all but the closest investigation.

Shit. They can use that to stereotype southerners...I love that food they mentioned there...delicious stuff.

such racist places!! how could you eat fried chicken after all of this. You need some sensitivity training ...... :lol:
Ya sure, whatever training. At least I'll be on a full stomach. :D

i tell ya what.... we can sit together and lick out fingers while they talk......

:lmao:

Forum List

Back