Catholic Bishop claims Tim Kaine can't be pro-life and "pro-abortion"

Politician's like Kaine.....which is about 99.9% of them regardless of party, are mentally unstable. They pass laws they personally don't believe in, and back issues they find morally repugnant.

Not only do they lie to themselves; they lie to the voters.

No wonder people rank politician's lower than thieving used car salesmen. ...... :cool:

That so describes Donald Trump

Except of course Trump has never sullied himself with passing laws.

He pays people to do that for him.
There is no lower life form, then a career politician…

Do you ever tire of looking really ignorant?

I try my best to dumb is down for you Sassy....

You're two laps down and think you're in the lead, moron. You're child's play..but I've yet to meet a leftist that isn''t

You aren't fooling me, Sassy. I know that you are just being coy....

You're an idiot dude, you're a weak leftist so it's a given. Most likely light in the loafers also....given your mannerisms and syntax

Playing hard to get is not going to get you anywhere, Sass. No, I do not want to go to the prom with you.

GFY you tired old fool.

You're either pro life or you're not. Kaine isn't

Then you can't be prolife and pro death penalty can you ?

Of course you can.. taking the life of an innocent child as a matter of convenience to you is not like taking the life a of a person who committed a heinous murder.

And for the record Timmy, I do not support the death penalty.. so don't go there.

You consider a zygote a child ?

Why stop there ? Every sperm is sacred !

Of course you can.. taking the life of an innocent child as a matter of convenience to you is not like taking the life a of a person who committed a heinous murder.

And for the record Timmy, I do not support the death penalty.. so don't go there.

Good gawd you're ignorant, why don't you and the tricycle rider post to each other and leave this to the adults

Sure you can, I'd explain it to you but you'd never grasp the concept of free will. Run along Timmy, you really are too fucking stupid to deal with

You can't explain it "pro life"! You just draw your arbitrary line on what is killing and are shocked when people have a different line .

The difference is guilt and innocence, dumbass. What crime has an unborn child committed to die for? You really are stupid

They ain't exactly alive for one . You think a zygote is a person but a prisoner must die? You don't have to kill the guy .

Where do people come from, Timmy?

2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

He is also supposedly against the death penalty but as governor of Virginia numerous ppl were put to death. He's your typical doublespeak aka hypocrite politician he fits perfectly in as Hilary's vp

Abortion has been legal since 1973, but by golly, the Right is going to keep fighting settled law. Some day, they may even give up trying to repeal Medicare! After all, they did finally accept Social Security! i told my daughter that some time in her lifetime, they may accept ACA! Gay marriage will probably have to wait another 100 years, before they accept that.

The Right! Proudly marching backwards for 125 years!

Sure you can, I'd explain it to you but you'd never grasp the concept of free will. Run along Timmy, you really are too fucking stupid to deal with

You can't explain it "pro life"! You just draw your arbitrary line on what is killing and are shocked when people have a different line .

The difference is guilt and innocence, dumbass. What crime has an unborn child committed to die for? You really are stupid

They ain't exactly alive for one . You think a zygote is a person but a prisoner must die? You don't have to kill the guy .

Sperm n egg. Should we ban birth control??

Good gawd you're ignorant, why don't you and the tricycle rider post to each other and leave this to the adults

All you do is insult people when you are challenged .

Why not?

Actually Kaine is pro-life personally but pro-choice as it relates to government and the law.

What's wrong with that?

Catholic Bishop to Hillary VP Pick Tim Kaine: You Can't be Catholic and Pro-Abortion | LifeNews.com

He lacks the courage to stand behind his conviction.
It's like saying, "I am a Jew, but as it relates to government and the law I am pro Nazi."

No- and this is why abortion politics are so very stupid.

His position is the position of many pro-choice people- and was indeed what Donald Trump's position was

“I’m very pro-choice,” Trump says. “I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still — I just believe in choice.”

At least until he needed anti-choice voters.
Pro choice people love the idea of being able to abort a living thing, they love the concept of controlling and killing what they don't agree with... Fact

Pro-slavery/anti-choice people love the idea of being able to force a woman into involuntary servitude and tell her what she can and cannot do with her body- they love the idea of slavery.

Now, Tim, that is just Sassy's way of flirting.

Abortion has been legal since 1973, but by golly, the Right is going to keep fighting settled law. Some day, they may even give up trying to repeal Medicare! After all, they did finally accept Social Security! i told my daughter that some time in her lifetime, they may accept ACA! Gay marriage will probably have to wait another 100 years, before they accept that.

The Right! Proudly marching backwards for 125 years!

slavery was settled law too.

Yes, someone has to be the voice of the unborn, to try and keep them from being slaughtered. Sorry you find that so damn offensive.

Now, Tim, that is just Sassy's way of flirting.

Dude, that garbage is so MySpace...time to grow up old man...besides you're a sissified leftist, no real woman has anything to do with you Pajama Boys

I, unlike you Timmy, am not o arrogant to claim that I know when life truly begins. begins. IN a technical sense, it would seem that the fertilization event is the formation of life.

But I digress.

Why not?

Actually Kaine is pro-life personally but pro-choice as it relates to government and the law.

What's wrong with that?

Catholic Bishop to Hillary VP Pick Tim Kaine: You Can't be Catholic and Pro-Abortion | LifeNews.com

He lacks the courage to stand behind his conviction.
It's like saying, "I am a Jew, but as it relates to government and the law I am pro Nazi."

No- and this is why abortion politics are so very stupid.

His position is the position of many pro-choice people- and was indeed what Donald Trump's position was

“I’m very pro-choice,” Trump says. “I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still — I just believe in choice.”

At least until he needed anti-choice voters.
Pro choice people love the idea of being able to abort a living thing, they love the concept of controlling and killing what they don't agree with... Fact

Pro-slavery/anti-choice people love the idea of being able to force a woman into involuntary servitude and tell her what she can and cannot do with her body- they love the idea of slavery.
I am libertarian on this issue, I don't believe it's any of the federal government's business on personal matters. But the fact remains, the most innocent person in the whole situation pays the ultimate price... The baby.
And I do think pro choice people relish taking innocent lives, after all they are control freaks… LOL

Sperm n egg. Should we ban birth control??

Correct. When fertilization happens a new life is created. That is the beginning of a new human being. Abortion kills that new human being. What crime did that human commit that calls for its death?

Forum List

Back