Cathoilc Bishops use contraceptives to cover up their support of child molestation

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Seems they need to clean up their own backyard and let contraceptives prevent abortions.

And their support of illegal aliens. They are the biggest backers, if only white catholics bred as fast as Hispanics.

And their support of illegal aliens. They are the biggest backers, if only white catholics bred as fast as Hispanics.

If it wasn't for the millions of hispanics pouring into this country during the last 25 years the Catholic church would already be history. Seems about the same percentage of Hispanics are Catholics as Blacks are Baptists.

one more voting block the republicans lose by being racists

And it's nothing new:

Republicans=Corporations and the wealthy
Democrats = Civil Rights and Working America

This ain't too complicated....you can read it in history books.

What's so amusing is that liberals are quick to point out the very small minority of priests that molested children, but dismiss completely that schools are basically child brothels for the benefit of teachers. Hollywood passes around child stars for sexual fun. Jerry Sanduskly used Second Mile to provide child whores for donors.

A Catholic Church might have a priest that behaved inappropriately at some point in time. Miramonte school in California had all the teachers removed, all of them, for operating as an underaged harem of boys and girls. Not that enjoyment of perversion was limited to just using the kids for sex. They were also photographed with roaches crawling on their faces, and offered cookies covered with semen.

This is what democrats are like.

Such perversons might be called exceptional. Except for one thing, the perpetrators were so convinced that they were behaving appropriately that they took photographs to CVS to be developed.

Democrats are the party of the very worst kind of perversion. The very worst. Not only because perversion happened but because it is accepted.

What's so amusing is that liberals are quick to point out the very small minority of priests that molested children, but dismiss completely that schools are basically child brothels for the benefit of teachers. Hollywood passes around child stars for sexual fun. Jerry Sanduskly used Second Mile to provide child whores for donors.

A Catholic Church might have a priest that behaved inappropriately at some point in time. Miramonte school in California had all the teachers removed, all of them, for operating as an underaged harem of boys and girls. Not that enjoyment of perversion was limited to just using the kids for sex. They were also photographed with roaches crawling on their faces, and offered cookies covered with semen.

Such perversons might be called exceptional. Except for one thing, the perpetrators were so convinced that they were behaving appropriately that they took photographs to CVS to be developed.

Democrats are the party of the very worst kind of perversion. The very worst. Not only because perversion happened but because it is accepted.

You're actually confusing two distinctly different forms of child abuse. Half of the Catholics who get involved wouldn't even be in the priesthood if it wasn't a perfect place to exercise their activities. If the Catholic church didn't require that they take an oath to chastity the problem wouldn't amount to 10% of what it does.

If it wasn't for the millions of hispanics pouring into this country during the last 25 years the Catholic church would already be history. Seems about the same percentage of Hispanics are Catholics as Blacks are Baptists.

I don't doubt this. Virtually every Central American immigrant is Catholic. Also, European churches are being hit hard by declining attendance.
USATODAY.com - Religion takes a back seat in Western Europe

Last edited:
Seems like coaching activites is an even better way to cover up child molesting activities. They have been really successful.

Seems like coaching activites is an even better way to cover up child molesting activities. They have been really successful.

During my lifetime there has been no place that even held a candle to the Catholic church....course I'm just 77.

Now that everyone tweets and posts on the Internet, "Look Out Pedos!"

Last edited:
so any evidence of current abuse by Catholic priests?

Didnt think so.

So I guess you are just trying to accuse them so you can deflect from the fact that you are trying to force people to act contrary to their religious beliefs.

But i suppose you think you are entitled to force others to do your will.

Didnt think so.

So I guess you are just trying to accuse them so you can deflect from the fact that you are trying to force people to act contrary to their religious beliefs.

It's been well documented that the Catholic Church hid the activities of the pedophile priests for years.

No one is preventing them from believing their silly fairy tales, they just can't impose their beliefs on others.

Not sure why you are lumping Sandusky in with the Democrats. Do you really want me to produce pictures of him being all palsy with Rick Santorum?

What happened in LA is horrible, but let's actually let the police do their jobs before we start making crazy accusations, okay?

The problem with the church is not that it was infiltrated with pedophiles. Pedophiles go where they think they can get access to children.

The Church's problem was that it's recruiting practices made it easy to inflitrate.

"Help Wanted- Must have no interest in sex with adult women. Willing to spend lot of unsupervised time along with children".

What made the Church worse is that they covered this behavior up for years. When they reached a settlement with a victim, they imposed confidentiality orders that kept the victims quiet while they moved the perpetrators around.

Heck, I went to Catholic School, and they were always "rotating" the clergy out after problems with the students.

Didnt think so.

It's been well documented that the Catholic Church hid the activities of the pedophile priests for years.

No one is preventing them from believing their silly fairy tales, they just can't impose their beliefs on others.

Yet, you can't find a single case of current abuse, can you?

And you think that justifies empowering the government to take away their rights and liberty? Forcing them to do something contrary to their beliefs does just that.

They arent imposing any beliefs onto others. Others are free to purchase all the birth control they choose to. You arent stopping that if you don't force the Catholic Church to pay for it.

Why can't you guys just admit that you think you should be able to force the Catholics to do this? Why the attempts to side track the argument with irrelevant crap about pedophile priests who are either dead or in jail? Are you seriously that insecure with your argument that you can't debate it's merits?

My mother called me all distraught today after she learned that a priest at her Parrish will be put on leave pending an investigation of child sex abuse back in the day.....

BRAINTREE —

The Boston Archdiocese announced Sunday that it has placed the pastor of Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha Parish in Plymouth on administrative leave as a result of receiving an allegation of sexual abuse of a child.

The allegation against Rev. James E. Braley concerns conduct alleged to have occurred in the early 1980s.

The archdiocese said it immediately notified law enforcement of the allegation and has initiated a preliminary investigation.

Pastor of Plymouth church suspended over child sex abuse allegation - Quincy, MA - The Patriot Ledger

I'm truly curious. What is white to you? I see many shades so when you are out there just slagging the shit out of whites, what type of white do you see Salt Jones?

You are truly one of the most racist individuals I have ever come across on a board. But truly I can't figure out what type of nasty you are in the sense that your broad brush is anyone other than Heart of Darkness black and at that point even you baby better be that black.

My mother called me all distraught today after she learned that a priest at her Parrish will be put on leave pending an investigation of child sex abuse back in the day.....

BRAINTREE —

The Boston Archdiocese announced Sunday that it has placed the pastor of Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha Parish in Plymouth on administrative leave as a result of receiving an allegation of sexual abuse of a child.

The allegation against Rev. James E. Braley concerns conduct alleged to have occurred in the early 1980s.

The archdiocese said it immediately notified law enforcement of the allegation and has initiated a preliminary investigation.

Pastor of Plymouth church suspended over child sex abuse allegation - Quincy, MA - The Patriot Ledger

In an endeavor to bulk up the priesthood there was a decision made to allow homosexuals who had vowed to repent their ways into the Church. Early 70's.

But they weren't gay. They were pedophiles.

Take a look at the timeline.

Don't even get me going on the Boy Scouts. Or how they handled their own so called fudgepackers.

We got more than a biggie on this one. I'm going to put some in jail I swear. You had these men parading around as gay to gain access here comes the bazooka barf moment to children and anyone who has ever known how pedophiles work they do so undercover.

Not one man I have ever known as gay was a pedophile. But pedophiles masquerade as such.

It's a terrible moment in time.

Forum List

Back