Catherine Herridge prediction: “Black Swan" event in 2024

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

She’s probably hearing stuff from her sources or they are asking her to put it out there.

Then again it doesn’t take a genius to know that all the shit going on right now is going to hit the fan sooner or later (i.e. piss poor economy, wide open border, growing terror threat, the breakdown of society in major cities, global conflict, etc.)

Catherine Herridge has always been pretty consistent and a solid reporter. Yes, she's part of that system, but has been pretty consistent despite her various employers.

That said, I think she's being used to groom the public into accepting that something "unpredictable" is going to happen and that the government isn't to blame.

She’s probably hearing stuff from her sources or they are asking her to put it out there.

Then again it doesn’t take a genius to know that all the shit going on right now is going to hit the fan sooner or later (i.e. piss poor economy, wide open border, growing terror threat, the breakdown of society in major cities, global conflict, etc.)

Catherine Herridge has always been pretty consistent and a solid reporter. Yes, she's part of that system, but has been pretty consistent despite her various employers.

That said, I think she's being used to groom the public into accepting that something "unpredictable" is going to happen and that the government isn't to blame.

And why not? Every other goofy idea has been sold to us.

100%

They want total control. Almost had it with Covid, now they need something else.

God help us. He's the only one who can.

All of what she said is true, the real problem in this country is half of it thinks that any attack on a fat, juicy, vulnerable target like this country is will come from the U.S. government and not Iran, China, North Korea or some Islamic terror group.

Yeah......and all of the aliens flying their saucers to the Capital and killing all of the members of congress.

Yeah......and all of the aliens flying their saucers to the Capital and killing all of the members of congress.
I saw that movie!

R.af05c9aa1043fb0a88c5b0c16e6b6019

One of my mentors ( Clif High, and I make no apology)has calculated that the Emotional Release once this event occurs is around eleven times the strength of 9/11 .
And he exactly predicted 9/11, 90 days beforehand . His best known result from his Predictive Linguistic Programmes along with him championing Bitcoin when that subject initially just produced laughter and ridicule .

Eyes to the Sky . No Fear .

In case you missed it. . . . .

"James and James go over their hits and mises for last year, and ponder the trends for next year.

Hold on folks. . . if you thought last year was a circus, it looks like the next is up for a bumpy ride! :aargh:

Interview 1857 - New World Next Year 2024

Corbett • 12/22/2023 • 18 Comments
Welcome to New World Next Year, the annual wrap up of the New World Next Week video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news. This year:

mirror

Corbett Report’s 2023 Story: Titanic Submersible (and the 60/24 News Cycle)

Mystery Mexican Aliens Are 'Definitely Not Human' And Have 30% DNA Of 'Unknown Species'

Mexican aliens are 'definitely not human' and have 30% DNA of 'unknown species'

And It's Gone: "War In Ukraine" Quietly Scrubbed From WaPo Masthead

And It's Gone: "War In Ukraine" Quietly Scrubbed From WaPo Masthead | ZeroHedge

Media Monarchy’s 2023 Story: Monkey Wrenching the ULEZ World Order

Nearly 1,000 Ulez Cameras Damaged Or Stolen In Seven Months

https://www.itv.com/news/london/202...lez-cameras-damaged-or-stolen-in-seven-months

Image: ULEZ Camera Hung Up In Front Of Labour Party Headquarters For Barnet

https://fxtwitter.com/CaliforniaFrizz/status/1733427165155274810

ULEZ Camera Blast 'Caused By IED' As Anti-Terrorism Officers Lead Investigation

ULEZ camera blast in Sidcup 'caused by IED' as anti-terrorism officers lead investigation

Corbett Report’s Trend Prediction for 2024: AI DeepFake (S)election

Surge In Fake AI-Generated Photos Is Eroding Public Trust In Information Online, Charity Warns

Surge in fake AI-generated photos eroding public trust, charity warns

It Begins: Here Come The Deepfake News AI Anchors

It Begins: Here The Come The Deepfake News AI Anchors - Activist Post

Media Monarchy's Trend Prediction for 2024: Fake Right's Turn To Riot

“Gavin Newsom Will Be The Next President Of The United States...”

Colorado Supreme Court Disqualifies Trump From 2024 Ballot, Setting Up Supreme Court Challenge

Colorado Supreme Court Disqualifies Trump From 2024 Ballot, Setting Up Supreme Court Challenge | ZeroHedge

Agora Threads: Unvaccinated & Ready To Talk Politics Christmas Sweater

Unvaccinated & Ready To Talk Politics Christmas Sweater
"

Also;

The End of the World as We Know It with Whitney Webb​

Forum List

Back