Catch-and-release of illegals restarted in Texas, border patrol agents say

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I thought Trump was going to increase resources to deal with illegal sneaking over the border. Looks like the Trump Tards got screwed by him yet again.

The Trump administration reinstated a de facto catch-and-release policy for illegal immigrants nabbed crossing the border in Texas, with Border Patrol agents being told Wednesday not to even bother turning them over for speedy deportation because there’s no bed space left, according to a top agent.

Catch-and-release of illegal immigrant restarted in Texas, border patrol agents say

That isn't Trump's fault you cum dumpster.

It's the fault of previous administrations to have the facilities and logistics to process a large influx.

Personally, I believe the 3rd time an illegal gets caught sneaking across, they should be immediately deported via Trebuchet.

I'll bet that cuts down on the influx a whole lot.

That is not the point of the OP.

The problem that he is pointing out is a lack of resources leading to the inability for the border patrol to do their job. If you do not have space to incarcerate them awaiting their deportation (because no matter what you do there is going to be a process) then what you have is a complete and utter inability to do anything at all.

I thought Trump was going to increase resources to deal with illegal sneaking over the border. Looks like the Trump Tards got screwed by him yet again.

The Trump administration reinstated a de facto catch-and-release policy for illegal immigrants nabbed crossing the border in Texas, with Border Patrol agents being told Wednesday not to even bother turning them over for speedy deportation because there’s no bed space left, according to a top agent.

Catch-and-release of illegal immigrant restarted in Texas, border patrol agents say
What's the tag limit and season dates in Texas? What's the cost of an out of state license? :dunno:

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back