Border Patrol now begs for help to stop 800% surge of migrants sneaking in from Canada

Mostly flying in on the Hoser's version of a tourist visa.
All just another brick in the argument, walls won't work. They will find a way as long as we are the land of opportunity, with no crackdown on American employers and immigration will continue to be nothing more than a political fundraising sideshow.

c517de2b1bca8f45104abad11aa8efbf.jpg

The right wing never runs out of things to gin up into an actual crisis.

I think they're worried about 2024.

the chinese flew to the united states soon after xiden was elected and publicly proclaimed we know no longer come from a position of strength. Sadly. they knew they had a puppet in the oval to help weaken our nation.

we are seeing that, from Afghan, to Russia to Chinese aggression to now our homeland being invaded on both borders

c517de2b1bca8f45104abad11aa8efbf.jpg

The right wing never runs out of things to gin up into an actual crisis.

I think they're worried about 2024.
They are definitely looking for something, anything to stick the wall, so to speak. Joe's border/immigration policy or lack thereof, probably gets the most uniform disapproval across the electorate of both parties, in comparison with most other pinprick issues of the right. I don't even approve, never did, and I voted for the guy. It's his worst issue, as he has done nothing to change or improve, only making a bad situation worse.

All just another brick in the argument, walls won't work. They will find a way as long as we are the land of opportunity, with no crackdown on American employers and immigration will continue to be nothing more than a political fundraising sideshow.
More than a crackdown on employers the authorities need to stop helping these people. There are no employers to Crack down on. These invaders aren't working. They are taken to centers where they are fed, needs seen to and given a jigsaw puzzle. If they freeze in the north or dehydrate in the south, arrest and deport or leave them like the vermin they are.

More than a crackdown on employers the authorities need to stop helping these people. There are no employers to Crack down on. These invaders aren't working. They are taken to centers where they are fed, needs seen to and given a jigsaw puzzle. If they freeze in the north or dehydrate in the south, arrest and deport or leave them like the vermin they are.
Anybody know, how long that really continues, statistically, on average? Is getting across the border by hook or crook, really an immediate ticket to the welfare system, permanently or just temporarily? I have no problem with your plan, though not considering the automatically "vermin". I also, do not care if they freeze in the north or dehydrate in the south.

Anybody know, how long that really continues, statistically, on average? Is getting across the border by hook or crook, really an immediate ticket to the welfare system, permanently or just temporarily? I have no problem with your plan, though not considering the automatically "vermin". I also, do not care if they freeze in the north or dehydrate in the south.
I suspect it depends on location.

The first bus-loads from TX to DC were absorbed into the NOtVA/metro MD labor market (lawn care/day labor/restaurant help and such) till that need was sated then they ended-up in shelters.

Forum List

Back