Border Patrol now begs for help to stop 800% surge of migrants sneaking in from Canada

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
People who voted for Biden are just as much to blame for this invasion, as he is.

Mostly Mexicans, where 6 of the 10 cities with the highest murder rate in the WORLD are.

1677019062077.png

The Border Patrol is begging agents to volunteer in the north after a staggering nearly-850% surge of mostly-Mexican migrants illegally crossing into the US from Canada.
The agency’s Swanton Sector in Vermont — covering parts of upstate New York and New Hampshire — requested a “quick turnaround” of agents from the already overwhelmed southern border to make their way north to volunteer for at least a month starting next week.
Help is needed to control the “strain caused by the surge” of “primarily Mexican migrants with no legal documents,” Swanton’s Chief Patrol Agent Robert Garcia wrote in a memo obtained this week by Fox News.
“Due to the increased numbers, stations are task saturated with processing large groups, which has contributed” to more migrants being able to slip into the country, the memo notes.
Border Patrol now begs for help to stop 800% surge of migrants sneaking in from Canada

It would not surprise me in the least is Trudumb is flying them to Canada then promising them a free bus ride to the USA....while Bidens admin has ordered US customs and border to look the other way when these buses are crossing over.

People who voted for Biden are just as much to blame for this invasion, as he is.

Mostly Mexicans, where 6 of the 10 cities with the highest murder rate in the WORLD are.

A good question would be "How did these Mexicans get to Canada?" It isn't like they swam the length of the country or walked across the US to get to Canada only to come back to the US. Are they being shipped around the country so that the invasion is happening on two fronts? Why is Mayorkas not concerned with this new invasion? When is this administration going to stand up and take responsibility for this dumpster fire they created?

It would not surprise me in the least is Trudumb is flying them to Canada then promising them a free bus ride to the USA....while Bidens admin has ordered US customs and border to look the other way when these buses are crossing over.
Yeah, you go with that one. You leftist morons are grasping at any straw you can to deflect the responsibility from this train wreck administration. Speaking of train wrecks, how is your transportation sec'ty, Buttplug handling the train wreck in Ohio--better than the aviation melt down over the holidays, I hope.

Remember what I predicted would happen? When a nation allows covert police to violate peoples rights and career pursuits, they will try to escape. These are the East Germans trying to find freedom in the West. If I could turn back time I would have accepted a jjob offer in California. It would have probably have changed my life for the better.

Last edited:
Remember what I predicted woukd happen? when a nation allows.covert police.to violate peoples rights and career pursuits,.they will try to escape. These are the East Germans trying to find freedom in the West.
I just saw a report today on the Canadian illegal immigration. It's not just Europeans it's the Cartels shipping Central Americans, Africans, etc to Canada since things are so backed up at the US Southern Border.

I have a BP friend (former next door neighbor) that works the border out of Havre, MT and up till recently he said most of the illegals coming across were Romanian Gypsies.

He said what the south of the border illegals are doing now is going to Canada to avoid the cartels as it's actually both cheaper and safer to pass into the US that way.....They are handled the same way they are on our southern border.....Catch and release.

Not a lot of "catching" to it, they just walk down a road till a passerby calls the cops and BP goes and picks them up before they turn into real snow mexicans. ;)

Dumb question, but how are the Mexicans getting to Canada, flying in as tourist or on boats?

Well, there's this if you can trust the Washington Examiner. It's from 2019, so COVID likely played a part.

Growing numbers of Mexicans flying to Canada and sneaking across the northern border​

Did you really think the cartels would stop at control of the southern border?
I EMed my friend on that and if the cartels are involved it's not in his sector (he's basically in the middle of nowhere) though he would not be surprised if that happened near the eastern population centers because many enter by boat.....Think smuggling whiskey in from Canada during prohibition.

Well, there's this if you can trust the Washington Examiner. It's from 2019, so COVID likely played a part.

Growing numbers of Mexicans flying to Canada and sneaking across the northern border​

I probably lean toward accepting that, as if fits. For years, it has been said our biggest problem was overstay, no cross border flood, though that has certainly changed now. Who knows? Next the nut ball will make a push for the longest border wall on the longest country to country land border on the planet, that being between US and Canada.

Forum List

Back