Cassidy Hutchinson

Everything is jaw dropping to the left except Biden's mental condition, millions of illegal aliens sleeping on city streets, mobs looting Philly stores and the high cost of energy. Go figure.

1695859912609.png

He's a FRAUD! He's been a criminal since day one. Remember he obstructed justice and Paul Ryan made excuses for him? He's new to this he said. And Trump broke laws while in office and we couldn't go after a sitting president. Now he's not and he wants to run again. Perfect time to charge him for ALL his crimes including the latest

Are all these cases against him witch hunts? You could say Russia was a witch hunt because he got off. But the Eugene Carol case and this? His charity, a fraud. His corporation, tax fraud. My god what more do you need to not support this man? What would he have to do to lose your support? You truly believe he cares about you. Wow. Or, maybe you are an anarchist and like that he fucks with the establishment. I don't. You see the Trumpies in the House are going to shut the government down? If McCarthy tries to get Democrats to help him he will lose his seat.

The crazies have taken the country hostage.
He'll never be president again; take whatever comfort you will in that.

Isn’t she the one that was already caught lying? Now she’s trying to sell a book…

So, that information is well documented right? I’m mean surely she isn’t the only one that possess this information, right?
Where did she lie... Give us proof...

President Trump grabbed the steering wheel from the back of the limousine and demanded to be taken to Macdonalds OR ELSE!!!!!!
This nation is in great peril unless this tragic injustice is addressed!!!!
But be sure to buy Cassidy Hutchinson's just released graphic fictional novel to learn more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🤪

I saw an interview with her yesterday. She was still naively saying what remains of the GOP has a last chance to jettison the Orange Fraud. She wasn't advocating support for any particular candidate besides Don. Just that her epiphany about Trump has lead her to realize he is a danger to the country.
It made me imagine a scene where she is walking around Jamestown trying to convince cult members not to drink the Kool-Aid.

He'll never be president again; take whatever comfort you will in that.
The independents and undecideds who decide elections won't be loyal to Trump like 60% of Republican voters are.

Taylor Swift votes will cost all Republicans next year.

"I lied, I lied, I lied." - Cassidy Hutchinson
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, OK.
What did she lie about?
Well, upon the specific guidance from her Trump bought lawyer she initially told the investigators that she had not heard about the contretemps between the disgraced former president and a couple of Secret Service agents in the Presidential SUV. (the linked Business Insider piece offered by poster 'ThisIsMe' is clear on the role of that Trump lawyer.)

She admitted that was not true. She HAD heard about the argument.
She heard it from the two Secret Service agents themselves. And those two have not denied they told her of their experience in that SUV. She testified under oath about it. The two agents have not. Don Trump has not.
The match goes to Hutchinson.

Cassidy Hutchinson is credible. And believable. She told us what she was told. Good for her. Good for us. It offers us citizens a useful insight. And.......

...............and, I suspect if offers a useful insight to the Special Counsel Jack Smith.

Just sayin'.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps....and this last is just for fun.
It is kinda old-news, but......but it does sorta offer us again, a context for when we evaluate the MAGA-minded's view of "untruths'
MAGA's as a group seem particularly deficient in the ability to detect fibs, mistruths, and outright lies.

"Trump made 30,573 false or misleading claims as president. Nearly half came in his final year."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, OK.
What did she lie about?
Well, upon the specific guidance from her Trump bought lawyer she initially told the investigators that she had not heard about the contretemps between the disgraced former president and a couple of Secret Service agents in the Presidential SUV. (the linked Business Insider piece offered by poster 'ThisIsMe' is clear on the role of that Trump lawyer.)

She admitted that was not true. She HAD heard about the argument.
She heard it from the two Secret Service agents themselves. And those two have not denied they told her of their experience in that SUV. She testified under oath about it. The two agents have not. Don Trump has not.
The match goes to Hutchinson.

Cassidy Hutchinson is credible. And believable. She told us what she was told. Good for her. Good for us. It offers us citizens a useful insight. And.......

...............and, I suspect if offers a useful insight to the Special Counsel Jack Smith.

Just sayin'.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps....and this last is just for fun.

It is kinda old-news, but......but it does sorta offer us again, a context for when we evaluate the MAGA-minded's view of "untruths'
MAGA's as a group seem particularly deficient in the ability to detect fibs, mistruths, and outright lies.

"Trump made 30,573 false or misleading claims as president. Nearly half came in his final year."

"TAKE ME TO MACDONALDS!!!!!!!!!!"
🤪

This is the hill you want to die on, pretentious one?

:auiqs.jpg:

This is the hill you want to die on....?

It may seem, to some....poster Sea7, that your argument for Hutchinson being an unreliable liar is an awfully small molehill.
But enough, it seems, for you yourself to have expired on.

It's sad.

It may seem, to some....poster Sea7, that your argument for Hutchinson being an unreliable liar is an awfully small molehill.
But enough, it seems, for you yourself to have expired on.

It's sad.
They can't bring themselves to admit to Hutchinson's credibility because once they do it has a cascading affect. Just like they can't admit Trump lost the election. Or that his business empire was built on a fraudulent illusion. Once one lie is acknowledged Humpty Dumpty comes tumbling down.

Forum List

Back