Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly is posting "Prosecute the killer of our son 17 year old Trayvon Martin" on her Facebook page "non emotional"?

Be specific.

Link?

The last question asked of her during her testimony.

She read it off her own page.

I'm sure it will be all over YouTube later.

Wow, that's great. Yes, she was very detailed and non emotional. I cried when the Sgt. was describing his attempts to resusciitate Trevon. I think they're doing a great job. They are prosecution witnesses afterall.

It was the Defense attorney's job to discredit her and I don't think he succeeded.

You know Zimmerman is not a likable guy. That matters.

Yes he was just planning on having Trayvon jump him so he could whip out a gun and shoot him.

Stop lying, the kid didn't jump that fat slob.

Your language suggests you don't give a damn who did what. You want that "fat slob" to be punished. Get your panties out of a wad and return with a clearer frame of mind, if you are capable of such.

She hates him because he's hispanic.

Or maybe it's just that he's male, adult, and not a criminal or a queer.

Wow, that's great. Yes, she was very detailed and non emotional. I cried when the Sgt. was describing his attempts to resusciitate Trevon. I think they're doing a great job. They are prosecution witnesses afterall.

It was the Defense attorney's job to discredit her and I don't think he succeeded.

What trial were you watching? He absolutely discredited her by showing she was adding new "facts" to her testimony, then showing she had a pre-trial prejudice against Zimmerman.

Of course, of course, you have so much in common with the liars on the stand.

Boo Fuckin' Hoo

Zimmerman is going to walk. Is your riot gear packed.

What trial were you watching? He absolutely discredited her by showing she was adding new "facts" to her testimony, then showing she had a pre-trial prejudice against Zimmerman.

Don West? He acts like he's drunk half the time and besides the entire world is making fun of him doing that stupid knock knock joke and droning on for hours in his opening.

Don West? He acts like he's drunk half the time and besides the entire world is making fun of him doing that stupid knock knock joke and droning on for hours in his opening.

Well, that proves your not watching any of the testimony. Mark O'Mara questioned the biased twit.

Well, that proves your not watching any of the testimony. Mark O'Mara questioned the biased twit.

I saw Don West questioning her.

I saw O'Mara. The prosecutor acknowledged him as Mr. O'Mara. Get your ass in gear Sarah!

How does it feel to always be wrong?

On Tuesday, Day 2 of testimony, prosecutors called to the stand a former Zimmerman neighbor, Selene Bahadoor, the first witness to say she saw part of the struggle.

She described the sound of movement from left to right outside her townhouse and said she heard what sounded like someone saying, "No" or "Uh."

She said that when she looked out a window she saw arms flailing in the dark. She said she left to turn off a stove and then heard a gunshot. The next time she looked out, she saw a body on the ground, she testified.

In cross-examining her, O'Mara accused Bahadoor of never mentioning the left-to-right movement in previous interviews.

Judge in Trayvon Martin case weighs police calls - Connecticut Post

That stupidity aside, the last witness the prosecution called could be THEIR biggest blunder. They are even now, in the stupid department.

On Tuesday, Day 2 of testimony, prosecutors called to the stand a former Zimmerman neighbor, Selene Bahadoor, the first witness to say she saw part of the struggle.

She described the sound of movement from left to right outside her townhouse and said she heard what sounded like someone saying, "No" or "Uh."

She said that when she looked out a window she saw arms flailing in the dark. She said she left to turn off a stove and then heard a gunshot. The next time she looked out, she saw a body on the ground, she testified.

In cross-examining her, O'Mara accused Bahadoor of never mentioning the left-to-right movement in previous interviews.

Oh, I was talking about Diana Smith the investigative tech and the police sgt. before her. O'Mara is questioning Selene right now on HLN.

Btw rat, I've never found you intelligent either. In fact, you act really stupid at times.

Last edited:

That stupidity aside, the last witness the prosecution called could be THEIR biggest blunder. They are even now, in the stupid department.

When witnesses start getting smart assed in court and rolling their eyes, that is an indication that they are scofflaws. And then you top it with the lying! They should have put her under general anesthesia and pretended she didn't exist.

I am beginning to wonder if there may be a directed verdict in this case.

In a jury trial, a directed verdict is an order from the presiding judge to the jury to return a particular verdict. Typically, the judge orders a directed verdict after finding that no reasonable jury could reach a decision to the contrary. After a directed verdict, there is no longer any need for the jury to decide the case.

Directed verdict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course, I don't know this judge, and I don't know her style, but if you have people who are entirely disrespectful of the process, who are shown to be abject liars under oath, it is not out of the question. And, one can always hope that little miss priss will get prosecuted herself. Doubtful it will happen, because it rarely does as there is a lie in every trial. But that too is not out of the question.

Do you think the jury will recall this witness as the key to the case? Is that what you are saying?

Do you think her testimony will be remembered as vividly as the asshole's knock knock joke?

Please don't answer. I have had my fill of horseshit already today.

Oh, I was talking about Diana Smith the investigative tech and the police sgt. before her. O'Mara is questioning Selene right now on HLN.

Btw rat, I've never found you intelligent either. In fact, you act really stupid at times.

The court is in recess, nitwit. Nobody is questioning anyone. I can't believe you used HLN!! Aha (inhales)

(exhales)

AHAHA

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The court is in recess, nitwit. Nobody is questioning anyone. I can't believe you used HLN!! Aha (inhales)

(exhales)

AHAHA

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know, right.

Here's HLN's trial coverage...

5 minutes testimony...

15 minutes comments & commercials...

return to where they left off...

wash, rinse, repeat.

She'll see Bahadoor's testimony in roughly 5 hours. (with interruptions by loudmouth Nancy Grace) :lol:

When this is you, and you're screaming for help and no one comes...remember why.

[youtube]qU0EJS3cJIc[/youtube]​

What does that have to do with anything?

That I've gotten the message loud and clear...if I hear someone screaming for help, I'll call the police and stay inside.

Cuz I'm not going into an unknown situation without protection, and I can't take my gun, because if I have to use it I'll may be charged with murder.

Here's a guy who was asked to be Captain of his neighborhood watch (that came out today...he was asked, he didn't pursue it)...trying to look out for his community, and the vitriol from the leftist is overwhelming.

The risk is too great...I'll take care of me and mine...y'all are on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back