Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will surely try. But they have not done so yet. That is why the "BINGO" comment is so utterly stupid and premature.

What constitutes proof for some people is ridiculous.

:bang3:

You seriously think the prosecution, the ones presenting their side of the case right now, is going to try to link Zimmerman's bruises to Trayvon? Why on earth would they give the defense that?

My mistake. I was thinking defense. I thought you were asking a serious question. And the defense was presenting the when the tech testified about the bumps.

Congratulations. You caught me making a mistake.

I can understand that mistake, except I never asked a question. I made a sarcastic statement. Really need to stop that. But oh well.

The Prosecution is putting on their case The defense puts on their case after the prosecution rests.

Are you all forgetting how we learned of the cries for help in the first place? We heard it on a 911 call and you could also hear the woman caller telling her family to stay inside!

You morons going out there with guns would have been complete chaos.

Yeah, they were staying inside because they thought Zimmerman had a gun...

Not because they had been terrorized by gangsta thugs for the past year.

Aren't you fucknuts drooling over the prospect that if convicted, Zimmerman will be murdered on his first day in prison? Isn't that the goal of the lynch mob?

We all know it is.

Noo, I want him to suffer a lot more than that. He's a pig.

The fact that you want a fellow human being to suffer is disturbing. The fact that you want him to suffer because he defended himself is even moreso.

He didn't have to kill that kid, he wanted to. He deserves to suffer.

:bang3:

You seriously think the prosecution, the ones presenting their side of the case right now, is going to try to link Zimmerman's bruises to Trayvon? Why on earth would they give the defense that?

My mistake. I was thinking defense. I thought you were asking a serious question. And the defense was presenting the when the tech testified about the bumps.

I can understand that mistake, except I never asked a question. I made a sarcastic statement. Really need to stop that. But oh well.

The Prosecution is putting on their case The defense puts on their case after the prosecution rests.

Listen here... The defense is asking questions. They are presenting their case.

And you asked a question. It was sarcastic......and I missed it. Why lie?

I would love to know a lot more about martin's family. His dad's girlfriend who lived in that community; what her neighbors thought of Trayvon.

Noo, I want him to suffer a lot more than that. He's a pig.

The fact that you want a fellow human being to suffer is disturbing. The fact that you want him to suffer because he defended himself is even moreso.

He didn't have to kill that kid, he wanted to. He deserves to suffer.

Yes he was just planning on having Trayvon jump him so he could whip out a gun and shoot him.

Witness just got busted for signing a petition on change.org "Prosecute the killer of our son 17 year old Trayvon Martin" and then posting the link to that petition on her Facebook page. O'Mara bit and didn't let go.

THAT is the way to end it. The witness testimony should be held in question.

The court is now in recess until 9:00 AM tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

Listen here... The defense is asking questions. They are presenting their case.

And you asked a question. It was sarcastic......and I missed it. Why lie?

I haven't. I didn't ask a question. I made a statement.

And no, they are cross examining the prosecutions witnesses. The defense presents it's case after the prosecution is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back