Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury has no fear of GZ at all.

hell no--they are scared shitless of black retaliation. It's like they are being stalked already.

So you are drinking with Squeeze already.

Conspiracy fools.

Unless you lived down here through last year, you have no idea how bad it was. It was escalating to LA riots in a hurry. The governor's phone was lit up trying to figure out how to calm it down and keep the peace.

It is what it is.

hell no--they are scared shitless of black retaliation. It's like they are being stalked already.

Conspiracy fools.

Unless you lived down here through last year, you have no idea how bad it was. It was escalating to LA riots in a hurry. The governor's phone was lit up trying to figure out how to calm it down and keep the peace.

Three blacks turn out with a bullhorn and belligerent voices, and you wet your kkk tidy whities.

Grow up, please.

Conspiracy fools.

Three blacks turn out with a bullhorn and belligerent voices, and you wet your kkk tidy whities.

Grow up, please.

You did see the LA riots I assume ?

Grow up, please.

You did see the LA riots I assume ?

And you are aware of the circumstances, I assume.

Fellers, the $$$ is not on GZ anymore.

Justice isn't about $$$. It's about the right verdict. If he is incarcerated for defending himself, it's not justice.

Zimmerman didn't defend himself. What he did was initiate an altercation by menacing a kid with a gun.

Then he killed the kid.

The kid was the victim.

Horseshit. Martin didn't even know GZ had a gun but keep right on lying if it helps you sleep at night.

Bullshit.

I don't know why leftwads are so committed to advocating for criminals, or why they think that people should just allow themselves to be killed by them, but all I can say is that it's my sincerest hope that those who do are someday attacked by a thug, and are subjected to a beating that makes them think death is imminent.

Bullshit.

I don't know why leftwads are so committed to advocating for criminals, or why they think that people should just allow themselves to be killed by them, but all I can say is that it's my sincerest hope that those who do are someday attacked by a thug, and are subjected to a beating that makes them think death is imminent.

Bleeding hearts lie a lot. If Martin showed up at night in the rain they'd be calling the cops in a heartbeat.

Justice isn't about $$$. It's about the right verdict. If he is incarcerated for defending himself, it's not justice.

Zimmerman didn't defend himself. What he did was initiate an altercation by menacing a kid with a gun.

Then he killed the kid.

The kid was the victim.

Horseshit. Martin didn't even know GZ had a gun but keep right on lying if it helps you sleep at night.

Those are the facts, jim.

Wake up.

Swallow still hasn't said how the kid ended up on top of Zimmerman, if he was trying to avoid him.

That's a mighty strange way of avoidance...

Conspiracy fools.

Grow up, please.

Apparently you were paying zero attention last year or only hearing what you wanted to hear.

Bullshit.

Bleeding hearts lie a lot. If Martin showed up at night in the rain they'd be calling the cops in a heartbeat.

Why?

I pass by folks that look like Martin every other day and night in my neighborhood.

Didn't even break a sweat.

And as is often the case with potential career criminals, the little punks career was cut short by someone defending himself.

If zimmerman hadn't killed him, another punk would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back