Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.

perhaps white/Hispanic people should drag blacks out of trucks and kick the shit out of them if the judgement goes the wrong way?

throw bricks at their heads?

is that your point prick?

Keep thinking GZ represents Latinos.........prick. That bitch will find out soon enough what real thugs are like.

perhaps white/Hispanic people should drag blacks out of trucks and kick the shit out of them if the judgement goes the wrong way?

Keep thinking GZ represents Latinos.........prick. That bitch will find out soon enough what real thugs are like.

good...........

it will send Hispanics to the GOP

good...........

I fail to see how this court case will send any group of people to any political party.

This isn't politics. It's a mans life.

good...........

LMFAO..............White Nationals wet dream.......get rid of the Blacks first.

Florida only requires 12 jurors in capitol cases.

Are they seeking the death penalty?

Personally, I dont think it was wise to let them pick a 12 woman jury. At least one jury should be a man.

I am all for women, but i dont think a jury of all women would represent a jury of my peers well.

I think it was a poor pick for the defense.

They only picked six. All women. I think he should demand new attorneys immediately. He is in trouble from the start. At least if he had a man or two he might get someone that buys the self defense claim. Not that women won't or can't, but he would have a better hope if he had a guy or two judging him.

Immie

Last edited:
Florida only requires 12 jurors in capitol cases.

Are they seeking the death penalty?

Personally, I dont think it was wise to let them pick a 12 woman jury. At least one jury should be a man.

I am all for women, but i dont think a jury of all women would represent a jury of my peers well.

I think it was a poor pick for the defense.

They only picked six. All women. I think he should demand new attorneys immediately. He is in trouble from the start. At least if he had a man or two he might get someone that buys the self defense claim. Not that women won't, but he would have a better hope if he had a guy or two judging him.

Immie

Ah. If i were the attorney Id be objecting vorociously.

It's gonna take some balls to find GZ innocent because there will be some anger towards the jurors if he walks. and there are no balls on that jury.

This is shaping up to be another Rodney King verdict scenario that led to the L.A. riots. Liberals are just looking for a reason to do it again.

This is shaping up to be another Rodney King verdict scenario that led to the L.A. riots. Liberals are just looking for a reason to do it again.

Good thing you have all those guns and ammo.

I heard he is getting 50 years for killing that unarmed kid.

We can all hope...

Lol that line again.

Trayvon Martin was physically stronger than Zimmerman. Tell me you don't believe Martin let that stop him from beating the life out of Mr. Zimmerman.

Zimmerman got the ass whipping he had coming. He had no business following Martin. He acted outside the scope of his neighborhood watch manual, not to mention the fact that he acted outside anything taught by CCW instructors. Zimmerman screwed up. He should get 20, serve no less then 10. Had he not put him self in the situation none of it would have happened.

Fellers, the $$$ is not on GZ anymore.

Justice isn't about $$$. It's about the right verdict. If he is incarcerated for defending himself, it's not justice.

AFTER he stalked/cornered the young man who had candy & a soda. Why do you people conveniently leave that out? See post #33.

Last edited:
I heard he is getting 50 years for killing that unarmed kid.

We can all hope...

Lol that line again.

Trayvon Martin was physically stronger than Zimmerman. Tell me you don't believe Martin let that stop him from beating the life out of Mr. Zimmerman.

Wow, Zimmerman's beating just keeps getting worse and worse. LOL

Oh, and how exactly do you know that Martin was stronger than Zimmerman? Just curious, I must have missed that bit of evidence.

Last edited:
the cops even told him "do not follow him, just let us know where he is" & GZ apparently disregarded the cops because he wanted to play Hero.

I'd say manslaughter & at least 2 yrs prison, if not more.

Last edited:
With both sides' spectators screaming "slam dunk" it will be interesting to see what the facts are at the end of the trial? Logic suggests that both sides' spectators are going to get some wings clipped, but will there be a slam dunk? I think there's no point in guessing now. Too many emotions are riled up and the case has developed a life of its own. Whoever said it has become a circus is probably telling the only truth told so far.

Lol..I wouldn't count on it. You think blacks are the only racist gang bangers inside? The Hispanic thugs own them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back