Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching leftist pukes just make shit up, and present it as if it's real.

2/3 of their problem is they are incapable of distinguishing reality from fantasy. No wonder they're so unhappy.

the cops even told him "do not follow him, just let us know where he is" & GZ apparently disregarded the cops because he wanted to play Hero.

I'd say manslaughter & at least 2 yrs prison, if not more.
It doesn't matter what the cops told him, the bottom line is that Travon attacked him and he has the right to defend himself.

He quit following him and the weirdo circled back around and clocked him.

That is certainly what the defense is going to argue and the jury is going to reject.

The prosecutor and judge sealed GZ's fate with an all-female jury.

the lawyers are chauvinist and they feel that if they pick an all women jury they can tell them stories about video games ,buying candy, and racial hatred.
the lawyers are betting that women won't be very bright. women won't care about self defence .

the reason why 5 out of 6 are "white" is so they can say Zimmerman was convicted by a nearly "all white jury"
(i predicted this in a previous post)

Zimmerman has no defense attorneys. they should have demanded half the jury be from the Montana Militia.

no reason to follow the case ,you're just going to see a shadow puppet show for the next year or so.

(6 jurors, what is there budget cuts?)

Well, the good news out of all whatever that said is with an all woman jury the decision will be logical, reasonable and correct.

Last edited:
the lawyers are chauvinist and they feel that if they pick an all women jury they can tell them stories about video games ,buying candy, and racial hatred.
the lawyers are betting that women won't be very bright. women won't care about self defence .

the reason why 5 out of 6 are "white" is so they can say Zimmerman was convicted by a nearly "all white jury"

Zimmerman has no defense attorneys. they should have demanded half the jury be from the Montana Militia.

no reason to follow the case ,you're just going to see a shadow puppet show for the next year or so.

Well, the good news out of all whatever that said is with an all woman jury decision will be logical, reasonable and correct.

:lol:

Last edited:
squeeze is drinking extra early and rambling on about the brothers already.

Well, the good news out of all whatever that said is with an all woman jury the decision will be logical, reasonable and correct.

and too afraid to acquit him.

I heard he is getting 50 years for killing that unarmed kid.

We can all hope...

Lol that line again.

Trayvon Martin was physically stronger than Zimmerman. Tell me you don't believe Martin let that stop him from beating the life out of Mr. Zimmerman.

Zimmerman got the ass whipping he had coming. He had no business following Martin. He acted outside the scope of his neighborhood watch manual, not to mention the fact that he acted outside anything taught by CCW instructors. Zimmerman screwed up. He should get 20, serve no less then 10. Had he not put him self in the situation none of it would have happened.

and women deserve to be raped b/c they put themselves in that situation, right?

and too afraid to acquit him.

One said the protesting was rioting during questioning - which it was - there was a lot of ensuing violence - so the fear is there. When the Black Panthers have a 10k public hit out, there's going to be fear. When Spike Stupid Lee tweets the wrong address and a bunch of thugs show up at the wrong house, there's going to be fear. The jurors lived through last year. I'd be really thinking about what the consequences of a decision were personally, anyone would. No one from the state's attorney's office on down to the jury wants to be the one the f's up the Zimmerman trial. Political suicide and you can't be sequestered and secure forever, they're going to release your name at some point to the media when it's over....

So the conspiracy fools Testarosa, Squeeze and dilloduck are drinking early.

No one is afraid of the blacks, and no one is afraid of you freaks.

The jury has no fear of GZ at all.

hell no--they are scared shitless of black retaliation. It's like they are being stalked already.

So you are drinking with Squeeze already.

Conspiracy fools.

hey....if I'm scared, the jury has to be. That's how the logic is working these days. If bleeding heart liberals are afraid of someone talking on the phone and looking at them then Martin had to be too.

Posts like this aren't serious.

Really. :doubt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back