Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit.

I don't know why leftwads are so committed to advocating for criminals, or why they think that people should just allow themselves to be killed by them, but all I can say is that it's my sincerest hope that those who do are someday attacked by a thug, and are subjected to a beating that makes them think death is imminent.

Bleeding hearts lie a lot. If Martin showed up at night in the rain they'd be calling the cops in a heartbeat.

Why?

I pass by folks that look like Martin every other day and night in my neighborhood.

Didn't even break a sweat.

She didn't say folks who look like Martin.

She said Martin. A large, aggressive punk advancing on you at night. You would shit cookies and squeal for your mommy.

And as is often the case with potential career criminals, the little punks career was cut short by someone defending himself.

If zimmerman hadn't killed him, another punk would have.

So sluttykrl, you are cool with men following around kids they don't like, packing a gun, then picking a fight with them, then killing them?

Not sure..but the law basically frowns upon that behavior.

I'm cool with people defending themselves from criminal punks.

I'm sure you'd be a gang member, if you had the balls. As it is, all you can do is admire them from behind your computer.

Bleeding hearts lie a lot. If Martin showed up at night in the rain they'd be calling the cops in a heartbeat.

Why?

I pass by folks that look like Martin every other day and night in my neighborhood.

Didn't even break a sweat.

She didn't say folks who look like Martin.

She said Martin. A large, aggressive punk advancing on you at night. You would shit cookies and squeal for your mommy.

I don't pick fights..especially with kids.

Isn't Sallow the little puke who was given a car by his girlfriend's dad because he wasn't able to protect her in the neighborhood where she lived?

What a douche.

Swallow still hasn't said how the kid ended up on top of Zimmerman, if he was trying to avoid him.

That's a mighty strange way of avoidance...
when someone (GZ the wannabe Hero in this case) is stalking you, one would naturally hide to let the psycho w/ the gun walk by and see what he's up to
And as is often the case with potential career criminals, the little punks career was cut short by someone defending himself.

So sluttykrl, you are cool with men following around kids they don't like, packing a gun, then picking a fight with them, then killing them?

thats kgrill. :thup: I suspect she's jumped on the bandwagon because its the rw partisan thing to do. :clap2:

Swallow still hasn't said how the kid ended up on top of Zimmerman, if he was trying to avoid him.

That's a mighty strange way of avoidance...
when someone (GZ the wannabe Hero in this case) is stalking you, one would naturally hide to let the psycho w/ the gun walk by and see what he's up to

thats kgrill. :thup: I suspect she's jumped on the bandwagon because its the rw partisan thing to do. :clap2:

ahhhhhh takes a partisan to recognize it---busted.

Sorry bout that,

1. Zim already won this before it goes to trial, truth be told.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

On the facts, yes. but juries can be fickle. If they put on Trayvons mother and get her crying about how she lost her baby....

Are women really that gullible and stupid? Are they really expected not to judge by the merits of the facts but to let emotion determine their decisions?

Isn't Sallow the little puke who was given a car by his girlfriend's dad because he wasn't able to protect her in the neighborhood where she lived?

What a douche.

Oh man.

Seriously?

First off, I'm not little.

Second off, I think you may have saw a post where I attended the funeral of an ex-girlfriend's father who I admired a great deal. He was a WWII vet, worked for the MTA and was an electrician. While I dated his daughter, I worked as a mover/driver and did a lot of free moves for him and his friends. He bought a new car and gave me his old one in gratitude for that. It had nothing to do with my "inability' to protect his daughter. He used to say I was the strongest guy he ever met..because when I moved his stuff I used to carry things like amoires and dressers on my back.

Shows what little class you have to use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back