Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Sallow the little puke who was given a car by his girlfriend's dad because he wasn't able to protect her in the neighborhood where she lived?

What a douche.

Oh man.

Seriously?

First off, I'm not little.

Second off, I think you may have saw a post where I attended the funeral of an ex-girlfriend's father who I admired a great deal. He was a WWII vet, worked for the MTA and was an electrician. While I dated his daughter, I worked as a mover/driver and did a lot of free moves for him and his friends. He bought a new car and gave me his old one in gratitude for that. It had nothing to do with my "inability' to protect his daughter. He used to say I was the strongest guy he ever met..because when I moved his stuff I used to carry things like amoires and dressers on my back.

Shows what little class you have to use that.

When you say you are strong it scares me and makes me want to bash your head on the sidewalk.

Isn't Sallow the little puke who was given a car by his girlfriend's dad because he wasn't able to protect her in the neighborhood where she lived?

What a douche.

Oh man.

Seriously?

Second off, I think you may have saw a post where I attended the funeral of an ex-girlfriend's father who I admired a great deal. He was a WWII vet, worked for the MTA and was an electrician. While I dated his daughter, I worked as a mover/driver and did a lot of free moves for him and his friends. He bought a new car and gave me his old one in gratitude for that. It had nothing to do with my "inability' to protect his daughter. He used to say I was the strongest guy he ever met..because when I moved his stuff I used to carry things like amoires and dressers on my back.

When you say you are strong it scares me and makes me want to bash your head on the sidewalk.

Well you could try.

You might wind up like Martin.

No gun needed.

:cool:

I heard he is getting 50 years for killing that unarmed kid.

We can all hope...

Trayvan didn't have any arms?

How did he punch Zimmerman in the face repeatedly? With his feet?

You don't know anybody punched anybody.

That's going to be interesting.

Zimmerman's "wounds" are weird at best. Looks like all the blood around his nose came from 2 pinholes at the tip..and the blood smears on the back of his head are inconsistent with someone being on the ground. Add in that his pants and jacket were relatively clean. And there's nothing in any report that indicates he had a broken nose..as he said he did.

Zimmerman's "wounds" are weird at best. Looks like all the blood around his nose came from 2 pinholes at the tip..and the blood smears on the back of his head are inconsistent with someone being on the ground. Add in that his pants and jacket were relatively clean. And there's nothing in any report that indicates he had a broken nose..as he said he did.

I used to have more injuries playing street ball.

I heard he is getting 50 years for killing that unarmed kid.

We can all hope...

Trayvan had skinned knuckles and Zimmerman had injuries that would suggest he was punched in the face. Also, Zimmerman had head injures that showed that his assertions were true that Trayvan was bashing the back of his head repeatedly against a sidewalk while seated on top of him.

Trayvan was the aggressor and witnesses have stated this was the case. Only the media, those who weren't there, claims Zimmerman was the one who hunted him down and shot him in cold blood. Trayvan was a thug. Reading his posts on Twitter pretty much shows that. His handle was indicative of his temperament.

6a00d834516bb169e20168e94c28ec970c-pi

http://www.brutallyhonest.org/brutally_honest/2012/03/trayvon-martins-tweets.html

Last edited:

What a douche.

Oh man.

Seriously?

Couldnt afford your own ride....:lmao:

I bought my first car at 16 with money I earned working at a gas station. Nobody ever had to give me anything, nor would I have accepted a handout.

Last edited:

What a douche.

Oh man.

Seriously?

I guess from lifting all that furniture and appliances sallow might have strong arms but I bet his back is shot.

Too bad sallow had to settle for a life in a moving van.

Last edited:
Not only could he not afford his own ride...he was such a pussy that his GIRLFRIEND'S FATHER bought a car to keep his daughter from getting killed in a *bad neighborhood*.

He's a dope. But we knew that.

Liberals are never going to get over their anger that Zimmerman got a trial to begin with. If he is found not guilty, they are going to come out and DEMAND that blacks riot in revenge.

Oh hell--It's obviously a combination of ketchup and botox injection. Any fool can tell it's a fake job just by looking at a pic on the internet. I hear it's putting the forensic experts outta business.

Did GZ catch the kid w/ the goods? He "caught" him w/ a soda pop & skittles then put a bullet through him :thup: Thangod for rw neighborhood watch :rolleyes: Was it worth killing the kid. GZ, that fat tub of lard that he is, much like our own tub of lard :up: kgrill, is going to have to pay the piper :lol:

Last edited:
Oh man.

Seriously?

I guess from lifting all that furniture and appliances sallow might have strong arms but I bet his back is shot.

Hahaha...:clap2::clap2::clap2:

"I injured myself at work...I'm waiting for the disability appeal decision, I think I'm going to get it."

If you only knew how many men I've heard that from. :eusa_liar: "I have degenerative spine disease, I can't work".

Poor babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back