Cartel violence is here: Teen tortured, beheaded IN OKLAHOMA…press silent!

Speaking of cliques, gangs and what have ya anymore, it seems these days that there has been a huge movement against this nation going on from without and from within, and by so many splinter groups who want power and ultimately their little carved out sections of this nation to operate from in a segregated hate filled way in so many ways, in which it seems now that we are fast turning into a third world country or a country with yet just another corrupt government just as a third world country has, who has since aided and abeded all of this build up and bad we are seeing in this nation right now today, and that is against us as Americans whether out in the open or in secret. The government has done this by it's failed and unsupported policies, in which it has enforced against the peoples will otherwise, and had since gone against the American citizens and small American business owners for way to long now in this nation, and so this nation had best wake up and smell the coffee beans brewing, in which has been brewing against us all now, and for quite sometime it seems. How else could anyone explain what we are experiencing in all of this to date anymore?

Is it to late maybe? I don't think so, not yet anyway, but if it keeps going in the direction that it has been going, then the country will become what it will become as a result of, and this no matter what the people say or do at that point & time anymore. A friend of mine is selling his store to some Indians from India for around 1.6 million dollars, now where do these people keep getting this kind of money from, when Americans can't get this kind of money to buy these little country stores out in the middle of no where ???? Are they networking and supporting each other through some kind of network, that shifts money to locations for another and another and another American business to be purchased by these people? Why are the Americans selling out like this or losing out like this now ? This may be another topic, but it all goes together no matter I think, whether it is a drug network, a land grabbing network, a buisness grabbing network, community take over network, banking network or financial network and etc. yet it is all moving America to becoming something else not recognizable fast, but what, what will she become when all the smoke & mirrors finally clear ?

Last edited:
Legalization of marijuana will do what all the laws have so far not done. Reduce the number of pot heads as the cartels take aim against the legal dealers and their customers. It can only be a good thing.

Legalize it.

Legalization of marijuana will do what all the laws have so far not done. Reduce the number of pot heads as the cartels take aim against the legal dealers and their customers. It can only be a good thing.

Legalize it.

So you in effect are arguing that we shouldn't legalize drugs because you are afraid it will piss off the drug cartels?

Really? They are going to take on the full might of the american military? Do you think the cartels are going to scare people into buying illegal drugs at higher prices rather than the cheaper legal drugs because they are afraid of the cartels? Do you think the government will let terrorist activities on our soil or against americans pass without retaliation?

End the war on drugs. End the cartels. End the violence.

As always. Government is the problem.

No more compromise.

How the hell is us ending the wod in America going to end the cartels in Mexico? Are we going to legalize drugs in Mexico too?

Funny that when thugs strike fear your first instinct is to cave to their way of life.

The cartels aren't making their money selling drugs in Mexico, they're making their money selling it here.

True. I watched a NatGeo show this weekend on cocaine, and guess what? You can buy a kilo in Peru for around 3,000 dollars, but you bring it here to the States, and that same kilo is now worth 30,000.

My opinion? Legalize all the plant drugs like peyote, cannabis, and mushrooms, and go after the drugs that REALLY do the damage like cocaine, heroin and meth.

By the way, did you know that the manufacture of cocaine does almost as much damage to the environment as making meth?

Besides.........if you legalized cannabis here in the US, a lot of other countries would follow along as well (remember........WE are the ones that made it illegal world wide).

And.........the DEA would have the resources needed to take care of some of this cartel violence as well as it would help out with prison overcrowding.

Legalize it.

So you in effect are arguing that we shouldn't legalize drugs because you are afraid it will piss off the drug cartels?

Really? They are going to take on the full might of the american military? Do you think the cartels are going to scare people into buying illegal drugs at higher prices rather than the cheaper legal drugs because they are afraid of the cartels? Do you think the government will let terrorist activities on our soil or against americans pass without retaliation?

If drugs are legal the cartels will just move on to something else, like sex slavery, money laundering etc etc even though they won't make as much money, if drugs are legal I don't see the cartels putting down their guns and going legit.

Legalize it.

If drugs are legal the cartels will just move on to something else, like sex slavery, money laundering etc etc even though they won't make as much money, if drugs are legal I don't see the cartels putting down their guns and going legit.

I don't see all the cartels going legit, but I do think that quite a few of them will, because a lot of them do major business in cannabis, with minor business in cocaine (less jail time if caught).

If they have a market that is legal, and they can shift over without too much of a loss of business, yeah........I do see many of them going legit as a way to avoid hassles.

I don't see all the cartels going legit, but I do think that quite a few of them will, because a lot of them do major business in cannabis, with minor business in cocaine (less jail time if caught).

If they have a market that is legal, and they can shift over without too much of a loss of business, yeah........I do see many of them going legit as a way to avoid hassles.

Thats a possibility for some, but just like how the Mafia moved on to other venues once booze was legalized, I see some of these cartels doing the same. For alot of these guys this is mostly about power, not so much the drugs.

You are the one who wants to equate smuggling a living breathing human being with smuggling a commodity not me. I have never advocated for human smuggling, aka slavery. :D

your stupid argument is if there is a demand for it legalize it.. you're too damn stupid

No (no matter how many times try and you tell me what my argument is....) my argument is that marijuana should not be illegal! Furthermore making it legal is going to rob the cartels of a major source of funding and power.

There is a demand for child pronography however I am against legalizing that in anyway too. Same thing goes for slavery.

your argument is there is a demand for it thus it should be legal, that is true also of human smuggling and sex slavery. so it turns out to be a simple minded stupid argument.

Legalize it.

No. I am saying that drugs should be legal and pit the cartels directly against American dealers. The cartels won't be selling at higher prices but lower prices. Not charging tax alone will lower the price. If you imagine that the American military is going to start acting as the police you need a little more education. We have Constitutional prohibitions against that. Do I think that the governmemt will let terrorist activities on our soil against Americans pass without retaliation? Surely you are joking! The government does it now. What would change? A nice cartel hit on a legal drug outlet will be a matter for the local police. Just like it is now. Judging just on the past behavior of the cartels, you can see how they deal with the police.

Clearly those who are for drug legalization because they believe that the cartel's power will be lessened, there won't be as much money or less violence are wrong and not at all realistic. Better to want legalization for what it will really do. Reduce the number of dealers and users.

Whether or not drugs should be legal misses the point and doesn't ask the correct questions. Why do we have a people whose primary focus is getting high? They can't get through the day, much less a work shift without getting high. They can't care for their children, can't even take the dog for a walk. Their lives are over except for getting high. After that, whether or not drugs should be legal is inconsequential. Since the American people have abandoned the whole idea of living absent a buzz, why is anyone even asking whether drugs should be legal. They should by fiat! After that, those with the experience should take over the day to day dealings with users and dealers. That means the cartels. More power to them.

Legalize it.

No. I am saying that drugs should be legal and pit the cartels directly against American dealers. The cartels won't be selling at higher prices but lower prices. Not charging tax alone will lower the price. If you imagine that the American military is going to start acting as the police you need a little more education. We have Constitutional prohibitions against that. Do I think that the governmemt will let terrorist activities on our soil against Americans pass without retaliation? Surely you are joking! The government does it now. What would change? A nice cartel hit on a legal drug outlet will be a matter for the local police. Just like it is now. Judging just on the past behavior of the cartels, you can see how they deal with the police.

Clearly those who are for drug legalization because they believe that the cartel's power will be lessened, there won't be as much money or less violence are wrong and not at all realistic. Better to want legalization for what it will really do. Reduce the number of dealers and users.

Whether or not drugs should be legal misses the point and doesn't ask the correct questions. Why do we have a people whose primary focus is getting high? They can't get through the day, much less a work shift without getting high. They can't care for their children, can't even take the dog for a walk. Their lives are over except for getting high. After that, whether or not drugs should be legal is inconsequential. Since the American people have abandoned the whole idea of living absent a buzz, why is anyone even asking whether drugs should be legal. They should by fiat! After that, those with the experience should take over the day to day dealings with users and dealers. That means the cartels. More power to them.

It's up to the government to protect the american people from threats foreign and domestic. If the cartels send people to attack us then the government will go after them, the people will demand it. I have no interest in why people get high. Why do people drink? As far as neglecting their children there are people playing world of warcraft that neglect their children too. If it is criminal neglect then they should be prosecuted. If they are neglecting their animals they should be prosecuted. If they are doing anything illegal they should be prosecuted just like they are now.

I really don't see the cartels doing drive bys on Walgreens sorry. The "legal" drug dealers would be on every corner in the US. There is no way they could stop it. The thing about pot is anyone can grow it in their basement or closet. Are they going to attack everyone in the US?

You could legalize dope and prostituition and these types of criminals are going to increase meth traffic and other crimes.
Legalization is not the answer to these types (you want to argue tax revenues that is another story.)
Harsher sentences to participants/members of these kind of criminal enterprises is the answer.
You don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

You could legalize dope and prostituition and these types of criminals are going to increase meth traffic and other crimes.
Legalization is not the answer to these types (you want to argue tax revenues that is another story.)
Harsher sentences to participants/members of these kind of criminal enterprises is the answer.

Harsher crimes for non violent criminals.

People still speed a lot, should probably make it a mandatory 1 year in jail for all non violent speeders.

:cuckoo:

sure there is asswipe. both are illegal activities which you think could be solved by making them legal.. I've never heard a stupider argument.

You are the one who wants to equate smuggling a living breathing human being with smuggling a commodity not me. I have never advocated for human smuggling, aka slavery. :D

your stupid argument is if there is a demand for it legalize it.. you're too damn stupid

The difference is drug addiction is a victimless (other then the addict) crime. If drugs were legal there would be an immediate drop in violent crime, there would be an immediate drop in burgleries, there would be an immediate drop in almost all crime period.

That is the difference. Human slavery is not the same by any stretch of the imagination.

Legalize it.

Yes they will, but the market for those things is orders of magnitude smaller then the appetite for drugs. The drug laws are quite literally a license to print money. The drug lords have so much money they can buy virtually anything they need or have problems killed. Take that away from them and they lose a considerable amount of their ability to corrupt the governments of the world.

Just look at Prohibition, that witnessed the creation of organized crime. The gangs that were created back then still exist today but now they traffic drugs. That is your model.
Once alcohol was legalised they needed to villify something else so they could continue making money for nothing. And drugs was it.

Last edited:

Yes, that system has worked so well. We incarcerate more people then the rest of the world does for drug crimes....doesn't seem to be working. I suppose you could just kill anyone who uses drugs illegally, I sure hope one of your family members doesn't get caught up in it.

Waterthebrain, you call me stupid and then neg me with the power of 6.5?

Lmao

I would give you a neg 200 but you're not even worth wasting a rep on.

Carry on in your little utopia.....

WTF is with all the neg reps. Is the left that bankrupt of ideas?

We haove some big pussy hurt going on today.

I negative rep anyone that is blatantly stupid and flat out doesn't deserve to even be considered. I also negative rep blatant partisanship for the same reason.

I positive rep intelligent conversation that is based on facts.

Damn, you mean if you in tour infinite wisdom like someone you give them 6.5 whole reps? And to think I've missed out on such an enormous windfall all this time.

No (no matter how many times try and you tell me what my argument is....) my argument is that marijuana should not be illegal! Furthermore making it legal is going to rob the cartels of a major source of funding and power.

There is a demand for child pronography however I am against legalizing that in anyway too. Same thing goes for slavery.

your argument is there is a demand for it thus it should be legal, that is true also of human smuggling and sex slavery. so it turns out to be a simple minded stupid argument.

That is not my argument. Just because there is a demand for something doesn't necessarily mean it should be legal. That you just go on plugging your version of reality is :lol::lol::lol:

WTF is with all the neg reps. Is the left that bankrupt of ideas?

We haove some big pussy hurt going on today.

I negative rep anyone that is blatantly stupid and flat out doesn't deserve to even be considered. I also negative rep blatant partisanship for the same reason.

Damn, you mean if you in tour infinite wisdom like someone you give them 6.5 whole reps? And to think I've missed out on such an enormous windfall all this time.

Isn't it the thought that counts?

Harsher crimes for non violent criminals.

People still speed a lot, should probably make it a mandatory 1 year in jail for all non violent speeders.

Speed(ing) Kills.......:eusa_shhh:

Isn't it the thought that counts?

Most negs are completely pointless and just an effort to prove a failed point. I rarely use it.

Forum List

Back