Cartel violence is here: Teen tortured, beheaded IN OKLAHOMA…press silent!

And yes you ignorant coward, that is exactly what all of the low level cartel people will say. They will say "gee, I guess I better go home now and figure out another way to live."

Omg, you are a fools fool.

We are done here as your not armed enough to have this conversation and I'm not into wasting my time.

What commodity will they switch to that will replace a 29 billion dollar a year industry? One that is illegal and operates in opposition to the rule of law, both nations laws.

seriously?

Extortion, hijacking, kidnapping, roadside piracy of goods(18 wheelers full of whatever sells at high value), robbery or any other number of known profitable crimes.

You really are naive

And all of that entails less violence perpetrated on the general public. The drug wars are a joke. The only thing they do is rob citizens of civil liberties (look up asset forfeiture laws)
and enrich politicians and bureaucrats who are on the take. I lost a nephew in KC a few years ago when he was killed by a drug gang trying to frighten the locals.

He was coming out of a drugstore and a passing bullet hit him in the head. He was a college student and doing great (unusual for that side of the family) his death was completely needless and only occured because drugs are illegal. Had they been legal no bullets would have flown for that purpose.

Hundreds of totally innocent people are killed every year because drugs are illegal. Politicians are corrupted every DAY becasue drugs are illegal. And the last time I looked the COTUS says nothing about drug use. In fact it state we are free to pursue Life, Liberty, and Happiness. Who cares if someone needs drugs to pursue that happiness.
That is their right.

Just like we feel that the criminal misuse of guns should be punished (but not their possession) the same holds true fro drugs. Absolutely incarcerate the fools who drive while under the influence. Or commit crimes while under the influence. But this wholesale killing for the sake of a powder that were it legal would cost a few pennies is stupid.

While I disagree with legalizing drugs I find your opinion spot on and well thought out. Take some notes water the brain.

What commodity will they switch to that will replace a 29 billion dollar a year industry? One that is illegal and operates in opposition to the rule of law, both nations laws.

seriously?

Extortion, hijacking, kidnapping, roadside piracy of goods(18 wheelers full of whatever sells at high value), robbery or any other number of known profitable crimes.

You really are naive

And all of that entails less violence perpetrated on the general public. The drug wars are a joke. The only thing they do is rob citizens of civil liberties (look up asset forfeiture laws)
and enrich politicians and bureaucrats who are on the take. I lost a nephew in KC a few years ago when he was killed by a drug gang trying to frighten the locals.

He was coming out of a drugstore and a passing bullet hit him in the head. He was a college student and doing great (unusual for that side of the family) his death was completely needless and only occured because drugs are illegal. Had they been legal no bullets would have flown for that purpose.

Hundreds of totally innocent people are killed every year because drugs are illegal. Politicians are corrupted every DAY becasue drugs are illegal. And the last time I looked the COTUS says nothing about drug use. In fact it state we are free to pursue Life, Liberty, and Happiness. Who cares if someone needs drugs to pursue that happiness.
That is their right.

Just like we feel that the criminal misuse of guns should be punished (but not their possession) the same holds true fro drugs. Absolutely incarcerate the fools who drive while under the influence. Or commit crimes while under the influence. But this wholesale killing for the sake of a powder that were it legal would cost a few pennies is stupid.

Sorry to read of your loss. And I agree with you on all counts. Besides, even if they did make narcotics legal, it's not as though everyone's going to rush out and take them. I mean, they can make heroin legal, but I'm certainly not going to pump it into my veins, as I'm sure you wouldn't, either.

Waterthebrain, you call me stupid and then neg me with the power of 6.5?

Lmao

I would give you a neg 200 but you're not even worth wasting a rep on.

Carry on in your little utopia.....

By switching commodities. Duh....

Or do you think they're all going to say "gee guys I guess we can go home now since drugs are legal"

It appears that even drugs being illegal didn't save your brain from them.

seriously?

You really are naive

And, DRUGS! It will be a monumental trade war. You might have thought Sinaloa v. Felix was bad, or that the Arrelanos were fighting the Zetas to the death. That will have nothing on the combined cartels v. the US. Caught in the middle will be the customers. You want to buy from the government store! HAH we'll show you what buying legal drugs will get you.

We know that the cartels in mexico have started targeting rehab centers because the people are trying to get off drugs. Why should it be different here.

Anyone who wants to legalize drugs refuses to think it through. They think it's the answer and certainly won't cause more trouble than it cures.

I am FOR the legalization of drugs for just this reason. The cartels have taken over 40,000 dealers and users permanently off the streets. In all the years we have been battling addiction we haven't been able to do that. 40,000 is a small town!

Black markets are the devil's playground.

Letgalize marijuana (not tax it, ignore it) and the criminal drug cartels lose 2/3's of their market.

This solution is so obvious even a moron ought to be able to understand it.

And yes you ignorant coward, that is exactly what all of the low level cartel people will say. They will say "gee, I guess I better go home now and figure out another way to live."

Omg, you are a fools fool.

We are done here as your not armed enough to have this conversation and I'm not into wasting my time.

Seal the border.... there, its fixed :dunno:

seriously?

You really are naive

That is their right.

Sorry to read of your loss. And I agree with you on all counts. Besides, even if they did make narcotics legal, it's not as though everyone's going to rush out and take them. I mean, they can make heroin legal, but I'm certainly not going to pump it into my veins, as I'm sure you wouldn't, either.

Man is an addictive animal. To deny that is stupid. Our current drug wars make it nearly impossible for people who are addicted to illegal drugs to get better and become productive members of society. Because of the cost of illegal drugs the victims (and yes they are victims) are forced to commit illegal acts to support their habits. That record follows them throughout their lives.

It would be far far cheaper to house all of the addicts in hotels and feed them their drugs and food then it is to fight the "war". Mandatory birth control while they are addicts for a whole host of reasons, and they become wards of the state until they either die or clean themselves up.

The war on drugs is an industry that has no intent of finishing. It is a war that will last forever and bankrupt the country in the long run.

seriously?

You really are naive

And, DRUGS! It will be a monumental trade war. You might have thought Sinaloa v. Felix was bad, or that the Arrelanos were fighting the Zetas to the death. That will have nothing on the combined cartels v. the US. Caught in the middle will be the customers. You want to buy from the government store! HAH we'll show you what buying legal drugs will get you.

We know that the cartels in mexico have started targeting rehab centers because the people are trying to get off drugs. Why should it be different here.

Anyone who wants to legalize drugs refuses to think it through. They think it's the answer and certainly won't cause more trouble than it cures.

I am FOR the legalization of drugs for just this reason. The cartels have taken over 40,000 dealers and users permanently off the streets. In all the years we have been battling addiction we haven't been able to do that. 40,000 is a small town!

Most of those 40,000 aren't dealers. Most are innocents being murdered to instill terror in the countryside. They're not called narco-terrorists for nothing.

Waterthebrain, you call me stupid and then neg me with the power of 6.5?

Lmao

I would give you a neg 200 but you're not even worth wasting a rep on.

Carry on in your little utopia.....

WTF is with all the neg reps. Is the left that bankrupt of ideas?

We have some big pussy hurt going on today.

Terrible, so what do you suggest we do other than put scum like this in jail? Impeach Obama?

End the war on drugs. End the cartels. End the violence.

As always. Government is the problem.

No more compromise.

How the hell is us ending the wod in America going to end the cartels in Mexico? Are we going to legalize drugs in Mexico too?

Funny that when thugs strike fear your first instinct is to cave to their way of life.

The WOD is the reason the Cartels have so much money and power now. Just like alcohol prohibition gave money and power to the Al Capones of the US, the current recreational drug prohibition gives it to the Mexican Cartels.

The Cartels do not want Marijuana legalized in the US. So those supporting the current prohibition supports have the same position on the matter as the Cartels. Legalize it again and make it a taxable commodity.

How the hell is us ending the wod in America going to end the cartels in Mexico? Are we going to legalize drugs in Mexico too?

Funny that when thugs strike fear your first instinct is to cave to their way of life.

The cartels aren't making their money selling drugs in Mexico, they're making their money selling it here.

While were at it let's just legalize bank robbery and rape too.

Because that would be stupid. That's not even an argument. That's just dumb.

As an 18 year old single mother just shot and killed a couple of would-be robbers who were after prescription drugs, you are incorrect. The robberies of pharmacies after prescription drugs are on the rise. It's not the substance, it's the level of violence. The substance is fungible. It could be anything. Drugs are just more destructive to the whole of the people.

I disagree. The results of the laws are more destructive to society than the effects of the drugs are. Robberies are the results of the laws creating a black market whose prices are 1000 times greater than they would be if the substances were legal.

By switching commodities. Duh....

Or do you think they're all going to say "gee guys I guess we can go home now since drugs are legal"

It appears that even drugs being illegal didn't save your brain from them.

seriously?

You really are naive

So they will have to rely on other more traditional criminal acts rather than the lucrative drug trade. Got it. I would much rather them have to depend on that type of criminal activity and no, before you ask, I'm never going to want any of those crimes legalized.

Forum List

Back