Cartel violence is here: Teen tortured, beheaded IN OKLAHOMA…press silent!

Looks like Oklahoma should do what AZ. did.

Brewer signs bill authorizing volunteer state militia Arizona Capitol Times

We got fed up with the feds.
Gov. Jan Brewer has signed a bill creating a state militia that she could deploy at any time, and for any reason.

That's kind of exactly what the National Guard is FOR.

The Federal Government controls the national Guard. It is the portion of a State Militia that is federalized. Each State may and should have a separate Militia not controlled by the Federal Government.

The cartels aren't making their money selling drugs in Mexico, they're making their money selling it here.

While were at it let's just legalize bank robbery and rape too.

Because that would be stupid. That's not even an argument. That's just dumb.

well the cartels, deal in human trafficking and sex slaves too,, should we legalize that? oh for sho,, there's a demand so that's why they fill it, if we legalize it no one will be sold as a sex slave.. you guys are so damned stupid. and simple minded.

well the cartels, deal in human trafficking and sex slaves too,, should we legalize that? oh for sho,, there's a demand so that's why they fill it, if we legalize it no one will be sold as a sex slave.. you guys are so damned stupid. and simple minded.

Smuggling humans is much more difficult than smuggling drugs. Can't stuff a prostetute into a gas tank. (Well I guess you could but that would ruin the merchandise.) There is no equviancy in that argument. That is another reason legalizing violent crimes is beyond stupid.

seriously?

Extortion, hijacking, kidnapping, roadside piracy of goods(18 wheelers full of whatever sells at high value), robbery or any other number of known profitable crimes.

You really are naive

And all of that entails less violence perpetrated on the general public. The drug wars are a joke. The only thing they do is rob citizens of civil liberties (look up asset forfeiture laws)
and enrich politicians and bureaucrats who are on the take. I lost a nephew in KC a few years ago when he was killed by a drug gang trying to frighten the locals.

He was coming out of a drugstore and a passing bullet hit him in the head. He was a college student and doing great (unusual for that side of the family) his death was completely needless and only occured because drugs are illegal. Had they been legal no bullets would have flown for that purpose.

Hundreds of totally innocent people are killed every year because drugs are illegal. Politicians are corrupted every DAY becasue drugs are illegal. And the last time I looked the COTUS says nothing about drug use. In fact it state we are free to pursue Life, Liberty, and Happiness. Who cares if someone needs drugs to pursue that happiness.
That is their right.

Just like we feel that the criminal misuse of guns should be punished (but not their possession) the same holds true fro drugs. Absolutely incarcerate the fools who drive while under the influence. Or commit crimes while under the influence. But this wholesale killing for the sake of a powder that were it legal would cost a few pennies is stupid.

Sorry to read of your loss. And I agree with you on all counts. Besides, even if they did make narcotics legal, it's not as though everyone's going to rush out and take them. I mean, they can make heroin legal, but I'm certainly not going to pump it into my veins, as I'm sure you wouldn't, either.

People will give up on pot. Its not addictive, and if you smoke it for a lengthy period of time it doesnt even get you high anymore. Like cigarets the public will turn there back on it when it is available to them whenever they want.

Black markets are the devil's playground.

Letgalize marijuana (not tax it, ignore it) and the criminal drug cartels lose 2/3's of their market.

This solution is so obvious even a moron ought to be able to understand it.

While I agree with you on the first part just looking at grandpa dumbassed posts proves you wrong on the last.

I would argue that most of the sex slaves are coming from the former soviet union. Cant prove it and cant provide links. Just speaking from personal opinion and formor colleagues who have defected from Russia and know many Russians here. The problem is much bigger then people realize.

Puts a smile on every gang banger and terrorist's face every time someone voices support for the War on Drugs.

A never-ending source of income for them.

Smuggling humans is much more difficult than smuggling drugs. Can't stuff a prostetute into a gas tank. (Well I guess you could but that would ruin the merchandise.) There is no equviancy in that argument. That is another reason legalizing violent crimes is beyond stupid.

sure there is asswipe. both are illegal activities which you think could be solved by making them legal.. I've never heard a stupider argument.

How the hell is us ending the wod in America going to end the cartels in Mexico? Are we going to legalize drugs in Mexico too?

Funny that when thugs strike fear your first instinct is to cave to their way of life.

The cartels aren't making their money selling drugs in Mexico, they're making their money selling it here.

You are equating smoking a joint, a victimless crime, with robbing a bank or raping someone?

Do you really really believe this?

You are equating smoking a joint, a victimless crime, with robbing a bank or raping someone?

Do you really really believe this?

The funny thing is these gov't lovers don't even get that their war on drugs is having the opposite affect.

I'm 26, when i was in high school I could've smoked weed for free every single day of the week if I wanted (i've never smoked it, as a side point). Was MUCH more difficult to get alcohol or even cigarrettes.

As an 18 year old single mother just shot and killed a couple of would-be robbers who were after prescription drugs, you are incorrect. The robberies of pharmacies after prescription drugs are on the rise. It's not the substance, it's the level of violence. The substance is fungible. It could be anything. Drugs are just more destructive to the whole of the people.

Giving people an avenue to obtain what they want legally would go a long way towards preventing this type of crime. Why go rob someone when you can get your cheap buzz at the local walgreens. If people maintain a job and their own healthcare then it shouldn't be anyone else's business what they put into their bodies. I don't think the government should pay for drug addicts to be on welfare or subsidize their habits either though.

sure there is asswipe. both are illegal activities which you think could be solved by making them legal.. I've never heard a stupider argument.

You are the one who wants to equate smuggling a living breathing human being with smuggling a commodity not me. I have never advocated for human smuggling, aka slavery. :D

You are the one who wants to equate smuggling a living breathing human being with smuggling a commodity not me. I have never advocated for human smuggling, aka slavery. :D

This was just an attempt to muddle the waters. These are DRUG cartels. Their main source of income is DRUGS not humans. Obviously noone is advocating making human trafficking legal but maybe making prostiution legal would minimize the benefits of having sex slaves since there would be more competition and the opportunity for local governments to regulate the establishments and require proof of residency.

your stupid argument is if there is a demand for it legalize it.. you're too damn stupid

your stupid argument is if there is a demand for it legalize it.. you're too damn stupid

Why? It's the "Free Market" after all!

No Government intervention in the Market!

Bwahahahaha

No (no matter how many times try and you tell me what my argument is....) my argument is that marijuana should not be illegal! Furthermore making it legal is going to rob the cartels of a major source of funding and power.

There is a demand for child pronography however I am against legalizing that in anyway too. Same thing goes for slavery.

Uh no, there's demand for murder, never heard him advocate for that to be legalized.

He wants someone to have the freedom to do drugs in their own home, harming no one else, you want that freedom restricted in favor of a big gov't bureacracy that costs billions of dollars and has zero impact on # of drug users.

Waterthebrain, you call me stupid and then neg me with the power of 6.5?

Lmao

I would give you a neg 200 but you're not even worth wasting a rep on.

Carry on in your little utopia.....

WTF is with all the neg reps. Is the left that bankrupt of ideas?

We have some big pussy hurt going on today.

I negative rep anyone that is blatantly stupid and flat out doesn't deserve to even be considered. I also negative rep blatant partisanship for the same reason.

I positive rep intelligent conversation that is based on facts.

Waterthebrain, you call me stupid and then neg me with the power of 6.5?

Lmao

I would give you a neg 200 but you're not even worth wasting a rep on.

Carry on in your little utopia.....

WTF is with all the neg reps. Is the left that bankrupt of ideas?

We have some big pussy hurt going on today.

I negative rep anyone that is blatantly stupid and flat out doesn't deserve to even be considered. I also negative rep blatant partisanship for the same reason.

I positive rep intelligent conversation that is based on facts.

In other completely relevant news, puppies are awesome when they react to bad tasting things.

88Tsv.gif

Forum List

Back