Carrie Fisher Cause of Death

My father and brother have sleep apnea, they use machines while they are sleeping. Did Carrie Fisher not have a sleep apnea machine?

Sleep apnea DOES kill. It is also claimed by many cardiologists that a number of survived heart attacks each year are the result of chronic sleep apnea. A simple sleep study and either corrective surgery or use of a C-Pap or Bi-Pap machine could prevent the heart attacks and the deaths.

If you snore take it seriously. Unless you're a liberal, of course.

Sleep apnea DOES kill. It is also claimed by many cardiologists that a number of survived heart attacks each year are the result of chronic sleep apnea. A simple sleep study and either corrective surgery or use of a C-Pap or Bi-Pap machine could prevent the heart attacks and the deaths.

If you snore take it seriously. Unless you're a liberal, of course.

My father had sleep apnea and died of a heart attack. That was before they knew about the condition and it wasn't until later that we read about it and made the connection.

Did she really die of the drugs, but they want to be nice to her memory and say she died of something else?

I wish someone would die from fruits and vegetables for once. Sheesh. Oh, it's so sad so and so were too healthy. Shucks. I kid. I kid.

Forum List

Back