What next from this dictator? The people are slowly being shut out!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its bad enough, he's using the white house as a business office instead of Trump towers, his former hangout, and now white briefings are being held without audio and footage....the fear is the lies will go viral. Trump is systematically excluding the very people, who pay his salary, who voted his orange ass into office and is doing so without any repercussion. The true irony in all this, is that this white house put out lie after lie after lie and because they can't control the twitter fool, the american people have to pay for his crime of ignorance.

Tack this onto both houses, passing shit behind closed doors and again expecting the american people, ie the american stupid to just take it.

Folks, I'll say it again, you give pass after pass to this madness, when Obama couldn't breath without you people on his ass. The pass you give Trump today, Pray God it comes back to bite you in the ass 2maro!!

Its bad enough, he's using the white house as a business office instead of Trump towers, his former hangout, and now white briefings are being held without audio and footage....the fear is the lies will go viral. Trump is systematically excluding the very people, who pay his salary, who voted his orange ass into office and is doing so without any repercussion. The true irony in all this, is that this white house put out lie after lie after lie and because they can't control the twitter fool, the american people have to pay for his crime of ignorance.

Tack this onto both houses, passing shit behind closed doors and again expecting the american people, ie the american stupid to just take it.

Folks, I'll say it again, you give pass after pass to this madness, when Obama couldn't breath without you people on his ass. The pass you give Trump today, Pray God it comes back to bite you in the ass 2maro!!

If there had been an electable, alternate candidate, things might be different.

Focus on 2020

Your side put up Hillary Clinton, so that's what you get. You didn't really give us a choice but to vote for Trump.

• Banned

Focus on 2020
Preach!!! Every time I think of Hillary, I break out in hives.

What's interesting is that all this bellyaching about Trump hasn't accomplished diddly squat. He's still the President.

When the Democrats had people like Harry Truman, JFK, LBJ, or hell, even Hubert Humphrey, you could be a good American and still vote Democrat.

But you guys went all AWOL on the United States, and decided you didn't need us Americans who still believe in a strong military, the American flag, God, the Second Amendment, and supporting the police.

Hillary Clinton went out of her way to tell us she DID NOT support the police against the BLM, who was actually killing cops, including five cops in one day in Dallas.

How could we support a woman who backed cop killers over cops?

Focus on 2020
she cant....she sees trump everywhere.....

• Banned
What's interesting is that all this bellyaching about Trump hasn't accomplished diddly squat. He's still the President.
He may be the white house, but this mf is nothing but a businessman dealing inside the oval office...that orange mf could give a fuck about you, this country or the ingrates that voted for his ass. President my ass.....he's a fuckin joke

When the Democrats had people like Harry Truman, JFK, LBJ, or hell, even Hubert Humphrey, you could be a good American and still vote Democrat.

But you guys went all AWOL on the United States, and decided you didn't need us Americans who still believe in a strong military, the American flag, God, the Second Amendment, and supporting the police.

Hillary Clinton went out of her way to tell us she DID NOT support the police against the BLM, who was actually killing cops, including five cops in one day in Dallas.

How could we support a woman who backed cop killers over cops?

(sigh)My god, the woman lost, Obama is out and still you nuts can't get over it......why? Because talking about Trump makes your diapers soil easily, I get it, I get it.

Just because Trump is in the White House, doesn't mean he gets a free ride from voters complaints...We are not his lackey's nor his employees...We are his boss..

It's like there 2 Tigerreds posting. Compare this to the MammySpeak Happy Fathers Day to da Mommas jibberish

Just because Trump is in the White House, doesn't mean he gets a free ride from voters complaints...We are not his lackey's nor his employees...We are his boss..
images

He may be the white house, but this mf is nothing but a businessman dealing inside the oval office...that orange mf could give a fuck about you, this country or the ingrates that voted for his ass. President my ass.....he's a fuckin joke
.that orange mf could give a fuck about you
none of them do....yea i know many have said they do....

More mammy speak please....

Forum List

Back