ISIS supporters call for retaliatory strikes after London mosque attack

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
ISIS Supporters Call For Retaliatory Strikes After London Mosque Attack

Twisted Islamic State supporters have called on fanatics to “wake up” and seek revenge in the wake of the Finsbury Park mosque terror attack.

Sick terror supporters used the attack, where at least one person has been killed and several injured, to urge for more atrocities on the West.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew this was coming, I said this in my other post they were going to start some bs. As if these bastards haven't gone around slaughtering people already. People are going to get sick of these fkrs, and then blame will go here, blame will go there whites did it, lefty did it, righty did it, GAWD DAM WAKE UP !!

And don't think you are safe here in the US because they are all over the world and when the leader says rise up they Obey.

Of course they would, we can't have whitey using their own tactics against them.

Now when the next attack does happen, the progs will just blame the "rightwinger" terrorist.

They're like TEN MILLION attacks and then there's ONE in retaliation, and they want REVENGE?

Forum List

Back