Carly Fiorona is the only candidate that can defeat Hillary Clinton

Yes that's another reason. We have 15 male Republicans candidates against 1 woman--LOL
What does that look like. Of course now, with Carly Fiorina making some headlines it will be 15 male Republican candidates against 2 women--LOL

I like her, she is very articulate, she doesn't stumble over words, and she handles the media questions with ease and grace. She is considered by the too far right minority fringe to be a moderate candidate, because she gives exception to abortion in the instance of rape, incest and the life of the mother. But she's our iron lady regarding all other fiscal, and government matters.

Carly Fiorina is really the only candidate that can defeat Hillary Clinton.

She lost any chance at my vote when she criticized Cruz for keeping a campaign promise to the people who sent him to DC.

So I guess you're casting a vote for Hillary Clinton--via default. Ted Cruz is not going to come anywhere near the nomination, much less the White House. He is a Tea Party Candidate, built up on a lot of hateful rhetoric against Latino's and is oppressive to women. He is junior senator with absolutely NO executive experience.

Here is your hero--filibustering using the childhood story "cat in the hat"--LOL Now imagine what democrats would do with this one, should he by some miracle win the nomination--LOL

Once again you show disdain for a politician who keeps their promises, you really are pathetic. As for him being a junior senator, did you have that problem when the mulatto messiah was running?

Did I have a problem with Obama--LOL Go to my past posts and look--there are 8700 of them. But you did bring up a point. Obama a Jr. Senator took on the most popular female in American politics at that time--Hillary Clinton--and Hillary got booted to the curb by party faithfuls. Why? Everyone knew he didn't have any real experience, unless you call a "community organizer" experience. Everyone knew that there were a lot of negative things out there about him. Yet they still voted for him. Why? Because he would be the first black President in our history.

Now we have Hillary Clinton back to insure we get the first woman President. The sentiment has not changed, people's mouths are now watering for a woman President. The only thing that can derail her chances is running against another woman. We cannot go back to the same old position of two old white guys standing on a platform telling women what to do with their bodies, and expect to have a snowballs chance in hell of winning this election. It's got to be Carly Fiorina. No one else can defeat Hillary Clinton.

Clinton's server was seized by the FBI today, she may be heading for trial instead of the general. Ya never know, Clinton was the odds on favorite at this time in 2007, how'd that work out?

LOL--do have any idea how many times Hillary Clinton has been under congressional investigations--LOL
Holy crap--where have you been for the last 20 years. Clinton's get away with everything--and she'll come out wearing a badge of honor after this is all over too. She'll end up campaigning on it--LOL

Carly would beat Hillary, but here is the news flash...........Hillary does not have the dem nomination locked. She may well get it, but do not be surprised if she doesn't!

As far as the governor of Ohio, he could get it, but he would lose to any democrat because just like Bush, the base will stay home on him as will the Evangelicals.

While the election is still more than a year away, something that neither the rinos nor the liberals seem to get is that............most people in this country are extremely pissed with both of these entities. You see it in the pols, you hear it in conversation with friends, and neither a rino nor Hilly is going to change that. You see Trump leading, and Sanders eating away at Hillys lead. Any political person should realize that the citizens are at the door of the Whitehouse, and are going to knock it down.

These so called "political operatives" on here just look at numbers; which is usually a good thing, and base your thought process on it. But in this case, you are looking at numbers that were taken before anybody knew the candidates, and in many instances, lots of people still don't.

Ask people who their favorite dem was a year ago, and you get Hillary. Favorite republican for President putting up the names, and you get Jebster. Now look at what is happening! 24 million people tuned in to Fox to watch the debate, and the Jebster coronation turned into him losing ground to others. Wait until the 1st democratic debate, and a day after, the talk of the Hillary coronation will be over too!

This is exactly why this election cycle is going to be soooooo exciting. The establishment GOP and the libs NEED Bush (Kascich) and Hillary to win, because then no matter who wins or loses in the general, Washington keeps the status quo. That is what MOST Americans do NOT want, even if the so called elites in Washington do! So, when you say Carly is the only candidate to beat Hillary, I say to you that you assume to much, believing that Hillary is even going to be there to beat! Yes folks, this is going to be a different election, and those with a zillion posts on here, political pundits, and that duffus Karl Rove are all going to be extremely confused.

If I was Karl, I would talk to Debbie Wasserman (I know nothing, nothing) Shultz, and try to convince her to take this cycle off and run away with him to Cuba. I think they would make a lovely pair, don't you!?!?!?!?!

LOL--you're all over the universe with that statement. You know sometimes you have to pick a lane and stay in it to make any sense.

Here is Charles Krauthammer on Carly Fiorina

I will say this about Ms. Fiorina; in the few weeks that I have heard her speak; she seems obsessed with the "I'm a woman so I can face Hillary." Which is a fine strategy. If you can get any mileage out of telling the electorate that there has never been a president with green hair and pledge to dye your hair green if elected, I say go for it. The problem is that the only time that strategy works is if you have a foil willing to play the "Vote for me because I'm a woman card" Hillary hasn't overtly played that card. I doubt she will. She seems more on message than a 2 word telegram this time out.

But Ms. Fiorina, also in the time I've heard her has been impressive in every way. I'm thinking Secretary of Commerce for whomever is elected. If nothing else, she knows the names and faces of big business and what it's like to compete against some of our more aggressive trade opponents.

I'll admit I'm intrigued by what a Fiorina administration would look like. She is a formidible (sp?) woman. I think in a Rubio administration, there would be an aire of Clinton's first days (Bill's, not Hillary's) where it was almost like a frat house with Lloyd Bentsen telling people to shut up and listen. There would be zero doubt about who was in charge if Carly were in the room.

As for the politics; I doubt Hillary would have much trouble dispatching her. Then again, there are few on the GOP whom I think Clinton would have trouble handling. Most are simply and clearly not ready. She is among them. Again, that is why I say Commerce Secretary; earn some stripes. The GOP could do a lot worse than nominating her. Jut don't expect her to win.

She lost any chance at my vote when she criticized Cruz for keeping a campaign promise to the people who sent him to DC.

So I guess you're casting a vote for Hillary Clinton--via default. Ted Cruz is not going to come anywhere near the nomination, much less the White House. He is a Tea Party Candidate, built up on a lot of hateful rhetoric against Latino's and is oppressive to women. He is junior senator with absolutely NO executive experience.

Here is your hero--filibustering using the childhood story "cat in the hat"--LOL Now imagine what democrats would do with this one, should he by some miracle win the nomination--LOL

Once again you show disdain for a politician who keeps their promises, you really are pathetic. As for him being a junior senator, did you have that problem when the mulatto messiah was running?

Did I have a problem with Obama--LOL Go to my past posts and look--there are 8700 of them. But you did bring up a point. Obama a Jr. Senator took on the most popular female in American politics at that time--Hillary Clinton--and Hillary got booted to the curb by party faithfuls. Why? Everyone knew he didn't have any real experience, unless you call a "community organizer" experience. Everyone knew that there were a lot of negative things out there about him. Yet they still voted for him. Why? Because he would be the first black President in our history.

Now we have Hillary Clinton back to insure we get the first woman President. The sentiment has not changed, people's mouths are now watering for a woman President. The only thing that can derail her chances is running against another woman. We cannot go back to the same old position of two old white guys standing on a platform telling women what to do with their bodies, and expect to have a snowballs chance in hell of winning this election. It's got to be Carly Fiorina. No one else can defeat Hillary Clinton.

Clinton's server was seized by the FBI today, she may be heading for trial instead of the general. Ya never know, Clinton was the odds on favorite at this time in 2007, how'd that work out?

LOL--do have any idea how many times Hillary Clinton has been under congressional investigations--LOL
Holy crap--where have you been for the last 20 years. Clinton's get away with everything--and she'll come out wearing a badge of honor after this is all over too. She'll end up campaigning on it--LOL

If you look at the posts about Clinton and this e-mail "scandal", it sounds almost exactly like the birth certificate crowd latching on to every silly detail.

Ok, Clinton signed an affidavit under oath last Friday that she had turned ALL work related emails over to the State Dept. State said today that there were at least 5 1/2 pages of her emails, obtained from other sources, that were not included in the ALL Clinton claimed to turn over. OOPS! Then I heard tonight that Clinton not only sent sensitive information through her server, but top secret information. Another big, OOPS! If this new information is verified by the FBI, Clinton is toast.

You can cross Marco Rubio off of your list. He just committed political suicide on Face the Nation over the weekend. Stating: That he would enforce Federal Law against 23 states that have voter approved medical marijuana laws, and the 3 states and D.C. that voted for legalization. This while he states he is for states rights and the 10th amendment of the constitution--LOL

I imagine there will be several more in this Republican herd that will put this noose around their necks also. The majority of this nation believe that Marijuana should be legal. It's another hot button issue that they don't seem to understand. It's not a party-line issue, as very red state Alaska voted for legalization, and Republican strong holds in Colorado. El Paso County, Colorado aka the church capital of the U.S. and also home to Focus on the Family voted to legalize marijuana.

For First Time Americans Favor Legalizing Marijuana

Rubio says he d use federal law to crack down on marijuana Tampa Bay Times

Last edited:
Ok, Clinton signed an affidavit under oath last Friday that she had turned ALL work related emails over to the State Dept. State said today that there were at least 5 1/2 pages of her emails, obtained from other sources, that were not included in the ALL Clinton claimed to turn over. OOPS! Then I heard tonight that Clinton not only sent sensitive information through her server, but top secret information. Another big, OOPS! If this new information is verified by the FBI, Clinton is toast.

Ahh...where have we heard this before:

Hillary Clinton is Toast

Hillary is Toast

Hillary Clinton is toast already.
Hey dims! Hitlery Is TOAST. Who You Got Now?

Hillary is Fat Toast, Who is Next?
Obama is toast.

Another Sign that Obama is Toast

I'm Gonna Buy My Bottle Tomorrow For My Toast When They Slam The Door On Obamacare

Is Hillary finished.?

At least you morons are consistent at being wrong.

Hillary Clinton is Toast

Hillary is Toast

Obama is toast.

I'm Gonna Buy My Bottle Tomorrow For My Toast When They Slam The Door On Obamacare

Is Hillary finished.?

Clinton is not toast. Hillary Clinton has undergone decades of investigations, and she always comes out of it smelling like a rose. Yes--You and I remember Bengazi and what a disaster that was, and I don't if care if it is found out that she was sending emails to the Taliban--she'll get away with it. That is the Clinton legacy.
She'll blame it her running for the nominee--someone else did it, a right wing conspiracy theory, you name it she'll say it, and again she'll get away with it. They will still nominate her to be the nominee of the Democrat Party, because they know she will win.

Hillary Clinton is Toast

Hillary is Toast

Obama is toast.

Is Hillary finished.?

Great deflection there lefty, address the remainder of the post.

Hillary Clinton is Toast

Hillary is Toast

Obama is toast.

Is Hillary finished.?

Great deflection there lefty, address the remainder of the post.

What would be the point of that? You'll simply say that she is toast again and we'll add it to all of the other erroneous and idiotic statements you've made in your less than impressive career here.

Seriously, if you don't show up here just to embarass yourself, why do you show up at all?

Well, things always change, but remember Obama vs Hillary? Well, now look at this Poll Sanders surges ahead of Clinton in New Hampshire TheHill

I can plainly see that Oreo is an establishment republican, and neither he nor those with over 20,000 posts can understand why Hillary and Bush are in deep trouble. Americans are extremely pissed; at record numbers in fact, and these people believe that they can "guide" the narrative in the usual manner making everything fine and dandy.

Just for a reality check.........specifically to candy............Bush is useless. His base despises him almost as much as they despise Obama, because he is another politician who whines and moans about your party, but will go along with the program as long as HIS guys are in charge.

That being said, he has a higher probability of getting the GOP nod than Hillary. Why? Because there are so many GOP candidates, it has a high probability of going to go to convention. Unless the conservatives are highly intelligent, the establishment will try and cut a deal to get him or Kascich the nomination.

Not so on the democratic side. There is only 2, or possibly 3 possible winners there, and the democrats do not trust Clinton. It will be much easier for the democrats to coalesce around 1 adversary, and knock Clinton out of the box.

Just as the GOP has Trump leading, it is because very few people besides the Washington elites want Bush. It is also why Bernie is drawing tremendous crowds; because the democrats do not really want Clinton. The mainstream posters and pundits do not really understand it, because they do NOT believe that the country will convert its anger into throwing the establishment out.

If I was you people, I would start to reconsider-)

Well, things always change, but remember Obama vs Hillary? Well, now look at this Poll Sanders surges ahead of Clinton in New Hampshire TheHill

I can plainly see that Oreo is an establishment republican, and neither he nor those with over 20,000 posts can understand why Hillary and Bush are in deep trouble. Americans are extremely pissed; at record numbers in fact, and these people believe that they can "guide" the narrative in the usual manner making everything fine and dandy.

Just for a reality check.........specifically to candy............Bush is useless. His base despises him almost as much as they despise Obama, because he is another politician who whines and moans about your party, but will go along with the program as long as HIS guys are in charge.

That being said, he has a higher probability of getting the GOP nod than Hillary. Why? Because there are so many GOP candidates, it has a high probability of going to go to convention. Unless the conservatives are highly intelligent, the establishment will try and cut a deal to get him or Kascich the nomination.

Not so on the democratic side. There is only 2, or possibly 3 possible winners there, and the democrats do not trust Clinton. It will be much easier for the democrats to coalesce around 1 adversary, and knock Clinton out of the box.

Just as the GOP has Trump leading, it is because very few people besides the Washington elites want Bush. It is also why Bernie is drawing tremendous crowds; because the democrats do not really want Clinton. The mainstream posters and pundits do not really understand it, because they do NOT believe that the country will convert its anger into throwing the establishment out.

If I was you people, I would start to reconsider-)

No one is going to elect a 3rd Bush. The difference in your analogy is that Hillary Clinton will be the nominee of the Democrat Party because she was kicked to the curb by party faithfuls with Obama--and she is a WOMAN. They want the title to the first woman POTUS and Bernie Sanders is not going to keep them away from that title.

If you remember correctly it was Hillary Clinton that had a huge lead at this time during the 2008 election cycle and it was Obama that caught up to her and then surpassed her in the later stages. So Bernie Sanders getting a little pop this early means nothing.

Donald Trump has lost support since the debate. CNBC has him down 10 points, another 17 points. He's not going to get within 200 miles of the White House. They're already making fun of him.

Also, what person that you know that claims to be a conservative, donates to Hillary Clinton's senate campaign fund, and just prior to Trump announcing he gets a call from Bill Clinton. Now who's playing who?

Here is Carly Fiorina calling Trump out on this:

The list of other candidates that have joined Scott Walker in political suicide over abortion. Those that are so extreme that they do not give exceptions to abortion in the instance of rape, incest of the life of the mother.. And those candidates that feel that they can also intervene in a doctor/patient relationship regarding what type of birth control contraceptives women can use.

The no-goers out of the gate
1. Ted Cruz
2. Rick Santorum
3. Bobby Jindal
4. Rick Perry
5. Mike Huckabee
6. Rand Paul
8. Marco Rubio--(who can't seem to pick a lane on exception or no exception)
9. Scott Walker
10. Ben Carson

These 10 candidates are only representing 9% of the entire population of this nation in their stance of NO exceptions to the life of the mother, rape or incest on abortion. They could not possibly win an election based on their extreme views.
Gallup Finds Pro-Choice Americans Back Most Abortion Limits LifeNews.com
Ted Cruz Ignites 2016 Race to the Bottom on Abortion and Women s Health - US News

As I recall Carly said the thing before Barbara Boxer kicked her ass.

I don't think anyone in the blue-blue state of California is going to vote for a candidate that was campaigning on cutting spending-and doing something about a then 16 TRILLION dollar government deficit---LOL

Califorians are very accustomed to enormous state deficits--and the hand-outs haven't stopped.

It took them 4 years of being in a severe drought to actually (for the first time in history) to mandate water restrictions--LOL They've run it down to their last cup of water, and that's what they do with state government spending also.

Anything to make the people happy is the way they run the state government.

Last edited:

I don't think anyone in the blue-blue state of California is going to vote for a candidate that was campaigning on cutting spending-and doing something about a then 16 TRILLION dollar government deficit---LOL

Califorians are very accustomed to enormous state deficits--and the hand-outs haven't stopped.

It took them 4 years of being in a severe drought to actually (for the first time in history) to mandate water restrictions--LOL They've run it down to their last cup of water, and that's what they do with state government spending also.

Actually, California under Governor Brown has a balanced budget and a budget surplus.

Actually, California under Governor Brown has a balanced budget and a budget surplus.

They had more than a 50 billion dollar deficit just a couple of years ago. If he did that--then "cheers" to him. But we also know if they get a 10 dollar surplus in their treasury--liberals will find a way to spend it.-LOL I'll bet my $5.00 bucks that Californian's would never vote for a balanced budget amendment in that state. So the odds are that they'll drive the deficit up into the multi-billion dollar figure and start all over again with the process.

But for the life of me why did they wait for 4 long years--until just recently mandating water restrictions. California has never done that in their history, and it's well known they've had many droughts. This one is the first time in history they've done that. Other states do it immediately and some even before if they suspect a drought. Right now they are throwing millions and millions of plastic black balls in their reservoirs just to keep the water from evaporating.

California always waits for the crisis before they do anything. They did it with the electric power grid (rolling blackouts) and as we see they've done it with their water resources also.

I don't give them much credit for voting for candidates that look into the future, and prevent the disaster before it happens.

2B43A7AD00000578-0-The_release_of_the_final_20_000_of_96_million_black_shade_balls_-a-12_1439314828925.jpg

Last edited:
Under Arnold Schwarzenegger, mainly due to his cancelling the $200.00 vehicle Licence Tax.

Under Governor Brown California has a Balanced Budget and now is setting up a Rainy Day Fund.

The Governator ran California into ground. Brown is working California out of a hole created by a Republican Govenor who did not know how to do his job.

I like Carly, but Walter Palmer could beat Hillary - while wearing Cecil's pelt....

Traditionally Jeb was the only person who couldn't beat Hillary - but at this point even he could beat her.

Forum List

Back