Fear Canada if the NDP win.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
You guys have to get a load of this.

When you see my other thread on bailing, you will understand when you start to go thru this.

Just the tip of the iceberg. If the NDP win. I'm heading south baby.

The time for energy democracy has come: we believe not just in changes to our energy sources, but that wherever possible communities should collectively control these new energy systems.

The Leap Manifesto

When you see my other thread on bailing, you will understand when you start to go thru this.

The time for energy democracy has come: we believe not just in changes to our energy sources, but that wherever possible communities should collectively control these new energy systems.

The Leap Manifesto

:wtf:

The idea that public utilities should be public rather than run by profitmongers ..... scares you?

Weird.

The Leap Manifesto

The idea that public utilities should be public rather than run by profitmongers ..... scares you?

Weird.

Come on POGO read the manifesto. You're better than this. And not kidding lining up property south as I type.

Before Katrina I was ready to bunk in with all my fellow friends and breeders north of Ponchatoula. You know my story. You had that one thread going. I couldn't type in because I was crying so hard every time. One day I will.

The Leap Manifesto

Weird.

Come on POGO read the manifesto. You're better than this. And not kidding lining up property south as I type.

Before Katrina I was ready to bunk in with all my fellow friends and breeders north of Ponchatoula. You know my story. You had that one thread going. I couldn't type in because I was crying so hard every time. One day I will.

Ah yes, Katrina and NOLA. How well I remember Entergy sending a 600 dollar monthly electric bill to a small apartment with two guys who were rarely home. All hail Corporatia.

Happily where I live now electricity comes from a co-op. And it costs a tenth of that. In a far bigger house.

Yeah I sure don't see the problem with a profitmonger corporation with one hand on the electric switch and the other picking my pocket, can you?

Last edited:

The Leap Manifesto

Weird.

Ah yes, Katrina and NOLA. How well I remember Entergy sending a 600 dollar monthly electric bill to a small apartment with two guys who were rarely home. All hail Corporatia.

Happily where I live now electricity comes from a co-op.

Seriously what are you on about?

If we are to dance you've got to give me the layout.

We could live in a country powered entirely by truly just renewable energy, woven together by accessible public transit, in which the jobs and opportunities of this transition are designed to systematically eliminate racial and gender inequality. Caring for one another and caring for the planet could be the economy’s fastest growing sectors. Many more people could have higher wage jobs with fewer work hours, leaving us ample time to enjoy our loved ones and flourish in our communities.

Dude....don't bogart that joint!

We could live in a country powered entirely by truly just renewable energy, woven together by accessible public transit, in which the jobs and opportunities of this transition are designed to systematically eliminate racial and gender inequality. Caring for one another and caring for the planet could be the economy’s fastest growing sectors. Many more people could have higher wage jobs with fewer work hours, leaving us ample time to enjoy our loved ones and flourish in our communities.

They are so looney tune up here.

You know what? I'll make you wish you died as a child killing gators on Swamp People.

I read a tiny part....I am FOR a lot of it but these fucking nut cases wrap this ALL around this idea of global warming...how in the HELL do people fall for this crap? I mean people are REALLY going to vote for these idiots? Good god....I am all for a lot of what they are talking about but they sound fucking nuts. Drop the global warming shit and focus on the other stuff then.

Can you believe this shit?

New Democrats today advocate, among other things:

Why do they leave out their nut case idea about global warming in here?

The Leap Manifesto

Weird.

No, he actually isn't smart enough to understand what the guy is saying. Furthermore, he isn't honest enough to admit it.

I read a tiny part....I am FOR a lot of it but these fucking nut cases wrap this ALL around this idea of global warming...how in the HELL do people fall for this crap? I mean people are REALLY going to vote for these idiots? Good god....I am all for a lot of what they are talking about but they sound fucking nuts. Drop the global warming shit and focus on the other stuff then.

I wish others would. I've been a huge conservationist all my life. Breaks my heart that we aren't working on the day by day.

As Prime Minister, Tom will reward small businesses by lowering the tax rate from 11 to 9 percent. And he’ll kickstart creation of the next generation of good-paying manufacturing jobs by investing in innovation and clean technologies.

Sounds great!

As Prime Minister, Tom will create a million childcare spaces for our kids and cap fees for parents – no more than $15 a day. It’s a plan that will save young families money and enable greater participation in the workforce – especially for women.

Sounds great!

As Prime Minister, Tom will work to kickstart renewable energy production and drive down climate-changing emissions. He’ll make big polluters pay to clean up their mess. And he’ll strengthen laws to protect Canada’s lakes and rivers.

Sounds good...not down with all this climate change shit though

As Prime Minister, Tom will help communities fix roads and bridges by transferring an extra cent of the existing gas tax to municipalities. And he’ll shorten commute times by partnering with cities on a Better Transit Plan — creating 31,000 good jobs in the process.

Sounds like a plan!

As Prime Minister, Tom will cancel the Conservative decision to raise the retirement age — bringing it back down to 65. And he’ll work tirelessly to strengthen public pensions while protecting workplace pensions.

I agree!

As Prime Minister, Tom will stop unilateral Conservative cuts to health and get back to working collaboratively with provinces and territories to improve primary care and expand access to long-term and primary care.

Tom’s plan will expand home care to support 41,000 more seniors, help provinces hire 7,000 more family doctors and other healthcare providers and build 200 clinics, and launch a national Alzheimer’s and dementia strategy. He’ll also improve services for the 1.5 million young Canadians who are affected by mental health issues and are not receiving appropriate care through the creation of a Mental Health Innovation Fund.

I like the plan!

So what are you scared of OP?

The Leap Manifesto

Its all over for the harperites in canada and its all over for the camronites in the UK and in the US the white christian party is circling the drain

The Leap Manifesto

Yeah ... the "Worker's Paradise" voices have become emboldened by the social media megaphone down here, too (see: Bernie Sanders).
I wonder if NDP is draining support from your more traditional Liberal Party of Canada?

Its all over for the harperites in canada and its all over for the camronites in the UK and in the US the white christian party is circling the drain

:lmao: Thank you Guano!
I can always count on you for baseless, drama-dripped, loony-left cheerleading (in short skirt and pom-poms). The splintering of the leftist vote in parliamentary elections means more victories for the cons but thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back