Carly Fiorina wins 2nd debate hands down--FOX-CNN--ALL NEWS NETWORKS AGREE

She was set up to win. She got to play queen martyr for a day. The fix was in. We'll see how she does in future debates. My guess is, she won't do as well. She doesn't have near the support Trump has. But it was her night. It was set up for that. However, Trump still won the debate in most polls.
There hasn't been a real poll done yet. There are polls declaring he won, but they are voting games where people can cast a hundred or thousand votes for their favorite. They are like Russian elections where the winner gets 110% of the votes. Dorky Trump supporters are sitting around voting over and over at Drudge and other places that promote these nonsense polls.
Trump cultist are suckers so they believe these dopey polls.

Like i said, she got to play queen martyr for a day. CNN set it up for her to win. So she did do well. But we'll see how she does in the future, when it's not set up for her to win. And the few polls i've seen, do show Trump still winning the debate. So it's debatable as to how well she really did.
She got to be the martyr but CNN didn't set it up. Trump set it up by making his foolish immature comment about her face and doubling down on stupid by trying to redefine the word persona. He set himself up as the school yard bully and challenged the girl he picked on to stand up to him. Viewers were waiting and rooting for her, even those who don't like her.

Oh, i admit his comments were stupid and ill-advised. It put her on the map by allowing her to play queen martyr. He helped get her into the game. He shouldn't have commented at all about her. She's a nobody with no chance to be President. Now she get's to be a somebody for a time. And she owes it all to Trump.

Trump just needs to learn to not make nobodys, somebodys. Sometimes it's just best to not comment at all. But hey, she did well. It was all set up for her. However, maybe not as well as she thought. Trump still won the debate in most polls.

I have been watching CNN for the last 45 minutes--they can't stop talking about Carly Fiorina. Focus groups from FOX news changed from Donald Trump to Carly Fiorina. CNN focus groups--she hit a home run--everyone of them now support Fiorina. Even the 3 political heads on CNN ALL agree that she won the debate they keep showing clips over and over again.

Some are even comparing her to Ronald Reagan. She came prepared--she had substance and even policy that the others didn't bring.

Bernie Goldberg told Bill O'Reilly--if the media would had given her 1/2 the time they've given Donald Trump she would be NUMBER ONE.

Everyone is going wild over Carly Fiorina. Watch this video it is Reaganesk

Man......are you ever going to be disappointed!

She was set up to win. She got to play queen martyr for a day. The fix was in. We'll see how she does in future debates. My guess is, she won't do as well. She doesn't have near the support Trump has. But it was her night. It was set up for that. However, Trump still won the debate in most polls.
There hasn't been a real poll done yet. There are polls declaring he won, but they are voting games where people can cast a hundred or thousand votes for their favorite. They are like Russian elections where the winner gets 110% of the votes. Dorky Trump supporters are sitting around voting over and over at Drudge and other places that promote these nonsense polls.
Trump cultist are suckers so they believe these dopey polls.
Trusting exit polls or internet polls would have meant Ron Paul is our president

Those polls are seeded and stuffed by radical followers

Still, the whole thing was set up for the martyr to win. It was another 'GET TRUMP' sham. She should have done better in the polls.

I have been watching CNN for the last 45 minutes--they can't stop talking about Carly Fiorina. Focus groups from FOX news changed from Donald Trump to Carly Fiorina. CNN focus groups--she hit a home run--everyone of them now support Fiorina. Even the 3 political heads on CNN ALL agree that she won the debate they keep showing clips over and over again.

Some are even comparing her to Ronald Reagan. She came prepared--she had substance and even policy that the others didn't bring.

Bernie Goldberg told Bill O'Reilly--if the media would had given her 1/2 the time they've given Donald Trump she would be NUMBER ONE.

Man......are you ever going to be disappointed!

Spot On. It was just another 'GET TRUMP' sham. CNN has everything to gain by dissing Trump. It sees him as a real threat to its Democratic Party masters. Fiorina got to play the poor martyr for a night. But that won't be enough in the long run. Most polls show Trump still winning the debate, despite all the attacks.

Exit polls from the studio show Trump won 61% of the room. Brebart already has him at 38% nation wide.

Any dumb--ass can push a button on a computer, including a lot of DEMOCRATS..

Carly Fiorina won all focus groups on CNN & Fox News. On the CNN after debate, they could not stop talking about her. I have never seen CNN give this much admiration toward ANY GOP candidate. They love her, and so did their focus groups.

After this video Lady Liberty and Lady Justice gets out there, people are going to be saying Donald who? She is so Reaganesk. If Carly Fiorina becomes the GOP nominee we may see another one of these.

1980.jpg

1980 Reagan V Carter

Exit polls from the studio show Trump won 61% of the room. Brebart already has him at 38% nation wide.

Carly Fiorina won all focus groups on CNN & Fox News. On the CNN after debate, they could not stop talking about her. I have never seen CNN give this much admiration toward ANY GOP candidate. They love her, and so did their focus groups.

After this video Lady Liberty and Lady Justice gets out there, people are going to be saying Donald who? She is so Reaganesk. If Carly Fiorina becomes the GOP nominee we may see another one of these.

1980.jpg

1980 Reagan V Carter

CNN loves her because it knows she can't win. It's in its own best interest to diss Trump. It sees him as a real threat to its Democratic Party masters. It's a sham. Bet on it.

My favorite was from Rand Paul. You vote for him you don't get more troops killed in Iraq. Vote for everyone else and you get the same policy.

Wouldn’t you want to know if they complied?

That was the best line. Ever. In reality everything hinges on that question.

This too:
Sometimes both sides of the civil war are evil, and sometimes intervention sometimes makes us less safe. This is real the debate we have to have in the Middle East.

Every time we have toppled a secular dictator, we have gotten chaos, the rise of radical Islam, and we’re more at risk. So, I think we need to think before we act, and know most interventions, if not a lot of them in the Middle East, have actually backfired on us.

And this:
Carly Fiorina also said we’re not going to talk with Putin. Well, think if Reagan had said that during the Cold War? We continued to talk with the Russians throughout the Cold War which is much more significant that where we are now.

Kasich did real well here too. But, I think that Rand Paul's responses were the most honest answers. Rubio is right that the Russians are in the process of re-positioning themselves. But, the larger questions center around things like, has NATO outlived it's usefulness. I don't agree with him but it would be very interesting to hear a debate about that.

Trump gave us the name of the guy who knows everything about Fiorina's tenure at HP. Jeffrey Sonnenfield. Her description of her time there is bullshit. She will not survive the vetting.

Carly was pretty impressive.

I haven't seen anyone report on Trump's third grade insult of Rand Paul's looks, so I guess standards for him are now officially down to zero.

Given that T-Rump's standards were negative to start with that is actually an improvement. ;)

Trump gave us the name of the guy who knows everything about Fiorina's tenure at HP. Jeffrey Sonnenfield. Her description of her time there is bullshit. She will not survive the vetting.

Blip on the radar. CNN had everything to gain by making her the poor martyr and attacking Trump. It knows who the real threat is to its Democratic Party.

1980.jpg

1980 Reagan V Carter

‘Look in the Mirror, Fat Boy’

Oh, Reagan's children would strongly disagree. None of them are Reaganesk.

Not in my opinion. She looked like she had a lemon in her mouth all night. Very Nancy Grace-ish.
So who did you and Mr G like?
Trump and Rubio.

Trump is DUMPED, and that was clear by the focus groups on all news station's last night. We need to WIN the White House and you can't insult a major voting block in this country (women nor Hispanics) to get there. Currently Trump is at a NEGATIVE 51% with Hispanics and I imagine that he'll go into the negative with women who are the largest voting block in this country after last night.

Frankly there aren't enough Dumb ass's in this country to put Trump in the oval office.

Trump-4-21-11-color-640x473.jpg

maybe but this is what is making news

Carly Fiorina rips Planned Parenthood

Carly Fiorina rips Planned Parenthood - CNN Video

The video is a lie and she should fact check before she repeats those lies.

In effect she is as much of a liar as the makers of those videos.

Name the lies.

Google is your friend!

5 Things To Know About The Center for Medical Progress' Seventh Attempt To Smear Planned Parenthood

Lol! You guys know there's 8 months till 1 st primary? It doesn't matter who won this debate. It does matter who lost and that candidate is jeb bush.

John kasich did exactly what he needed to do. Perfect debate for him. Hell be leading after the nh primary. I know you guys can't wrap your heads around any of this but leave the election predictions to the professional s.

Amatures. Lol..

Thanks not true in the slightest.

These debates raise money before the primaries and also candidates will prolly drop out before the primaries... Like Trump.

1980.jpg

1980 Reagan V Carter

heh, not going to happen.

Politics is very divided these days - many states are going to go blue/red no matter what.

1980.jpg

1980 Reagan V Carter

‘Look in the Mirror, Fat Boy’

Oh, Reagan's children would strongly disagree. None of them are Reaganesk.

I think we have a Carly hack as an OP. She is telling us what we saw and what we heard NOT asking us what we think.

Forum List

Back