Carly Fiorina wins 2nd debate hands down--FOX-CNN--ALL NEWS NETWORKS AGREE

As I recall, neither was Trump.
You recall incorrectly.

Where was Trump when he said it? Quick without googling, where was Trump when he made the remarks about Fiorina?
A Rolling Stone interview.

No, he was on his private plane having dinner.

btw, why are you trying so hard to insert something irrelevant into the mix?
That's your game.

Your game is to vilify Trump for making fun of a woman's looks while giving Carly Fiorina a big fat pass for doing exactly the same thing.

I think Trump is a complete asshole but I don't have apply double standards to defend that view.

First off, I am not going to let any media outlet tell me who "won" the debate. Secondly, I do not think that anyone necessarily "wins" one of these debates. They may get a bounce in the polls, and thereby enhance their ability to raise money. But there is never a clear-cut winner or loser.

As I have said, I like Fiorina. This is saying something too, as I would generally never consider a chick for something like this. Admittedly, my cock likes looking at her too. But I also like her policy opinions, her intelligence, her command and presence, and her attitude.

You recall incorrectly.

Where was Trump when he said it? Quick without googling, where was Trump when he made the remarks about Fiorina?

That's your game.

Your game is to vilify Trump for making fun of a woman's looks while giving Carly Fiorina a big fat pass for doing exactly the same thing.

I think Trump is a complete asshole but I don't have apply double standards to defend that view.
No, you just want to provide cover for Trump.

Fiorina's big line from the debate -

...if you want to stump a Democrat, ask them to list Hillary Clinton's accomplishments...

I'd say if you want to stump Carly Fiorina, ask her to list hers.

That's your game.

I'm not the one trying to pretend that two people doing the exact same thing is not two people doing the exact same thing.

That's your game.

I'm not the one trying to pretend that two people doing the exact same thing is not two people doing the exact same thing.

No, it's more a case of you mischaracterizing one thing to fit another. You sound more and more like a Trump supporter all the time.

Fiorina's big line from the debate -

...if you want to stump a Democrat, ask them to list Hillary Clinton's accomplishments...

I'd say if you want to stump Carly Fiorina, ask her to list hers.
Fiorina can't be the GOP candidate any more than Trump could. Hilary's accomplishments? Oh, you must mean the infamous incidents and colossal blunders, she can't possibly bring up her record or any part of her past without controversy. She's a candidate with too many issues to defend, the Democrats should think again and start over.

Among GOP'ers, did any of you who already had a favorite candidate think someone other than your favorite won?
I think trump didnt win and he was my favorite. Hes shown he isnt a professional polititian by lack of detail knowledge politicians take for granted. He needs to get a tutor between now and the next debate.

You recall incorrectly.

That's your game.

We need a complete asshole in the whitehiuse as long as hes our asshole.

Among GOP'ers, did any of you who already had a favorite candidate think someone other than your favorite won?
I think trump didnt win and he was my favorite. Hes shown he isnt a professional polititian by lack of detail knowledge politicians take for granted. He needs to get a tutor between now and the next debate.

I think that might be a double-edged sword for Trump. If he's starts acting like a conventional politician, he'll just be coming back to the pack and becoming one of them. The perception he's not one of them is what got him where he is.

Trump Is Runaway Debate Winner Newsmax Poll

Here is the complete list of results from the Newsmax poll:
nmxtvlogo.png

Latest News Update

Get Newsmax TV At Home »

app_directv.png

app_dish.png

Donald Trump 46.26%
Carly Fiorina 20.11%
Sen. Marco Rubio 9.32%
Dr. Ben Carson 9.22%
Sen. Ted Cruz 5.67%
Gov. John Kasich 3.10%
Gov. Chris Christie 2.14%
Gov. Jeb Bush 1.45%
Sen. Rand Paul 1.27%
Gov. Mike Huckabee 1.04%
Gov. Scott Walker 0.41%

You recall incorrectly.

That's your game.

Holy shit. Why don't you left wing assholes have any control over how hypocritical you allow yourselves to get?

I have been watching CNN for the last 45 minutes--they can't stop talking about Carly Fiorina. Focus groups from FOX news changed from Donald Trump to Carly Fiorina. CNN focus groups--she hit a home run--everyone of them now support Fiorina. Even the 3 political heads on CNN ALL agree that she won the debate they keep showing clips over and over again.

Some are even comparing her to Ronald Reagan. She came prepared--she had substance and even policy that the others didn't bring.

Bernie Goldberg told Bill O'Reilly--if the media would had given her 1/2 the time they've given Donald Trump she would be NUMBER ONE.

Everyone is going wild over Carly Fiorina. Watch this video it is Reaganesk

maybe but this is what is making news

Carly Fiorina rips Planned Parenthood

Carly Fiorina rips Planned Parenthood - CNN Video

The video is a lie and she should fact check before she repeats those lies.

In effect she is as much of a liar as the makers of those videos.

yeah it is sickening that you have to call it a lie

I have been watching CNN for the last 45 minutes--they can't stop talking about Carly Fiorina. Focus groups from FOX news changed from Donald Trump to Carly Fiorina. CNN focus groups--she hit a home run--everyone of them now support Fiorina. Even the 3 political heads on CNN ALL agree that she won the debate they keep showing clips over and over again.

Some are even comparing her to Ronald Reagan. She came prepared--she had substance and even policy that the others didn't bring.

Bernie Goldberg told Bill O'Reilly--if the media would had given her 1/2 the time they've given Donald Trump she would be NUMBER ONE.

maybe but this is what is making news

Carly Fiorina rips Planned Parenthood

Carly Fiorina rips Planned Parenthood - CNN Video

The video is a lie and she should fact check before she repeats those lies.

In effect she is as much of a liar as the makers of those videos.

Name the lies.

the fact that our media is hyping her is suspect....she did well.........tho she jabbered on over the moderators numerous times and I think looked a little pompous.

She did do better than her last debate.....but surprisingly? she was also hyped in that one.....hmmmmm

This was a debate supposedly focused on foreign policy....the most import area for a president.....and I think Rand Paul showed the clearest knowledge of the subject......

Rubio showed a lot of memorization of establishment hack politics....but came across as the suck-up kid.

Paul won this debate.....and is being dutifully ignored by most of the establishment press.

Dumb. You must be strong Taliban supporter.

If their structure was based on Morality rather thsn Religion I would be. I see no use for organized religion.

Just say religion. I mean when you say you have no use for organized religion you are saying you want DISorganized religion.

You will of course deny you are saying that, but that is what you are saying.

Just saying...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back