Carly Fiorina wins 2nd debate hands down--FOX-CNN--ALL NEWS NETWORKS AGREE

Fiorina's big line from the debate -

...if you want to stump a Democrat, ask them to list Hillary Clinton's accomplishments...

I'd say if you want to stump Carly Fiorina, ask her to list hers.

I just can't understand the swiftboating by Fiorina

She is the least accomplished person on the podium and she thinks she can question the accomplishments of the most qualified candidate in the field

You can start with Hillary got elected twice to the Senate and Fiorina was humiliated by Barbara Boxer

I have been watching CNN for the last 45 minutes--they can't stop talking about Carly Fiorina. Focus groups from FOX news changed from Donald Trump to Carly Fiorina. CNN focus groups--she hit a home run--everyone of them now support Fiorina. Even the 3 political heads on CNN ALL agree that she won the debate they keep showing clips over and over again.

Some are even comparing her to Ronald Reagan. She came prepared--she had substance and even policy that the others didn't bring.

Bernie Goldberg told Bill O'Reilly--if the media would had given her 1/2 the time they've given Donald Trump she would be NUMBER ONE.

Everyone is going wild over Carly Fiorina. Watch this video it is Reaganesk

maybe but this is what is making news

Carly Fiorina rips Planned Parenthood

Carly Fiorina rips Planned Parenthood - CNN Video

The video is a lie and she should fact check before she repeats those lies.

In effect she is as much of a liar as the makers of those videos.

Name the lies.

According to fact checkers the portion of the video she described was not the creators of the documentaries or producers footage of an event that took place at PP, but rather a clip from another source that was edited into the documentary.

Just say religion. I mean when you say you have no use for organized religion you are saying you want DISorganized religion.

You will of course deny you are saying that, but that is what you are saying.

Not so much disorganized religion as PRIVATE religion, or more properly, Spirituality.

There's no need for churches or synagogues ir mosques. No need for preachers or prophets. Only for the simpke, basic Morality and Values of our Forefathers.

I think it was great, filled with suspense, pathos, and potential, but too long. Some candidates seemed to take to the new Republican comedy format and others thought that people cared and played it straight. The whole debate seemed to come down to pro or anti Trump factions and the debate was a I was reminded of an Abbot and Costello routine, but as I said, too long. It needed to be edited.

I think it was great, filled with suspense, pathos, and potential, but too long. Some candidates seemed to take to the new Republican comedy format and others thought that people cared and played it straight. The whole debate seemed to come down to pro or anti Trump factions and the debate was a I was reminded of an Abbot and Costello routine, but as I said, too long. It needed to be edited.

they should all just chant "CHANGE!!" AND "FORWARD!!" and be done with it right?

some people are more easily-led than others.

I have been watching CNN for the last 45 minutes--they can't stop talking about Carly Fiorina. Focus groups from FOX news changed from Donald Trump to Carly Fiorina. CNN focus groups--she hit a home run--everyone of them now support Fiorina. Even the 3 political heads on CNN ALL agree that she won the debate they keep showing clips over and over again.

Some are even comparing her to Ronald Reagan. She came prepared--she had substance and even policy that the others didn't bring.

Bernie Goldberg told Bill O'Reilly--if the media would had given her 1/2 the time they've given Donald Trump she would be NUMBER ONE.

Reaganesk - indeed he knew how to play to the "Christian" base, fear-monering about drugs, dark-skinned people, terrorists, and dead babies in clinics.

Trust me, she doesn't give two shits about abortion.

Reaganesk - indeed he knew how to play to the "Christian" base, fear-monering about drugs, dark-skinned people, terrorists, and dead babies in clinics.

Trust me, she doesn't give two shits about abortion.

Trust me, she doesn't give two shits about abortion

YOU have inside information?

Don't like her position on allowing people on the no-fly list to buy guns. Though there are some people on the list who don't belong on the list...I say we should err on the side of caution and keep the ban in place.

Otherwise, can you imagine someone like Mohammed Atta going into a city like, Nashville and going from store to store and buying weapons with Osama Bin Laden's money?

This is what Carly wants to allow.
Without a court case, the government should in no way or manner have the right to infringe on your rights.

What gives the government crate-blanch to decide what your rights to infringe on without a conviction?

I think the indelligible image of Atta gunning the Engines of AA 11 and ramming it into the North Tower does hence We allow searches at the airport before someone boards the plane and sets the C4 in their shoes on fire or knifes the crew and takes over the plane.

Care to go back to those days of when you could get on with knives? The future muscle hijackers association salutes you.

Anyway, Carly wants the muscle hi-jackers (if they are on the list) to have the same rights to buy as many weapons as Sheik Omar can put on his American Express card.
Your tirade is irrelevant as my point has nothing to do with people flying. It does have something to do with limiting rights arbitrarily without convicting the person of a crime - something that is 180 degrees of what America is supposed to stand for.

Too bad, so sad.
I prefer terrorist not be able to buy guns. Why you think they should....that is your defect.

Don't like her position on allowing people on the no-fly list to buy guns. Though there are some people on the list who don't belong on the list...I say we should err on the side of caution and keep the ban in place.

Otherwise, can you imagine someone like Mohammed Atta going into a city like, Nashville and going from store to store and buying weapons with Osama Bin Laden's money?

I don't think it would just be the no fly list that would keep Mohammed Atta, or someone like him, from legally buying firearms

You said the magic words...."or someone like him". Thanks.

She was set up to win. She got to play queen martyr for a day. The fix was in. We'll see how she does in future debates. My guess is, she won't do as well. She doesn't have near the support Trump has. But it was her night. It was set up for that. However, Trump still won the debate in most polls.

I don't think it would just be the no fly list that would keep Mohammed Atta, or someone like him, from legally buying firearms

You said the magic words...."or someone like him". Thanks.

No fly list...

Like Cat Stevens,

or these people?

Celebrities On The No-Fly List

and those are just the celebrities.

Just because they are on the no fly list, does NOT mean they are terrorists.

and the no fly list, as I noted earlier, is not the only thing checked when a background check is done.

You seem to have missed that point.

(Can't imagine why)

She was set up to win. She got to play queen martyr for a day. The fix was in. We'll see how she does in future debates. My guess is, she won't do as well. She doesn't have near the support Trump has. But it was her night. It was set up for that. However, Trump still won the debate in most polls.
There hasn't been a real poll done yet. There are polls declaring he won, but they are voting games where people can cast a hundred or thousand votes for their favorite. They are like Russian elections where the winner gets 110% of the votes. Dorky Trump supporters are sitting around voting over and over at Drudge and other places that promote these nonsense polls.
Trump cultist are suckers so they believe these dopey polls.

There hasn't been a real poll done yet. There are polls declaring he won, but they are voting games where people can cast a hundred or thousand votes for their favorite. They are like Russian elections where the winner gets 110% of the votes. Dorky Trump supporters are sitting around voting over and over at Drudge and other places that promote these nonsense polls.

Like i said, she got to play queen martyr for a day. CNN set it up for her to win. So she did do well. But we'll see how she does in the future, when it's not set up for her to win. And the few polls i've seen, do show Trump still winning the debate. So it's debatable as to how well she really did.

She ran HP into the ground (still see those effects), made horrendously shitty acquisitions and would start another cold war with Russia. She's not fit to run the country let alone be Commander in Chief. Takes more than scripted rehearsed answers to impress me.

Without a court case, the government should in no way or manner have the right to infringe on your rights.

What gives the government crate-blanch to decide what your rights to infringe on without a conviction?

I think the indelligible image of Atta gunning the Engines of AA 11 and ramming it into the North Tower does hence We allow searches at the airport before someone boards the plane and sets the C4 in their shoes on fire or knifes the crew and takes over the plane.

Care to go back to those days of when you could get on with knives? The future muscle hijackers association salutes you.

Anyway, Carly wants the muscle hi-jackers (if they are on the list) to have the same rights to buy as many weapons as Sheik Omar can put on his American Express card.
Your tirade is irrelevant as my point has nothing to do with people flying. It does have something to do with limiting rights arbitrarily without convicting the person of a crime - something that is 180 degrees of what America is supposed to stand for.

Too bad, so sad.
I prefer terrorist not be able to buy guns. Why you think they should....that is your defect.
*sigh*

No, I prefer that we have rights.

You, on the other hand, don't give two shits about freedom or rights as long as they are taking away others rights. It will be ironic when it is you the government targets.

I don't know why I even bother, it is clear that the country you envision is closer to a totalitarian nightmare than a free nation.

She ran HP into the ground (still see those effects), made horrendously shitty acquisitions and would start another cold war with Russia. She's not fit to run the country let alone be Commander in Chief. Takes more than scripted rehearsed answers to impress me.

She did well because it was set up for the martyr to win. It was another 'GET TRUMP!' sham. The fix was in. However, it doesn't look like she did as well as she thought. Most polls still show Trump winning the debate.

Personally, I don't think that HP will survive the damage that she did to that company. Hell, they just announced that they are cutting 33,000 employees. However, I blame the board, which hired her, as much as her. Not one person that was in on the decision to hire her should still be getting a check of any kind from HP.

Like i said, she got to play queen martyr for a day. CNN set it up for her to win. So she did do well. But we'll see how she does in the future, when it's not set up for her to win. And the few polls i've seen, do show Trump still winning the debate. So it's debatable as to how well she really did.
She got to be the martyr but CNN didn't set it up. Trump set it up by making his foolish immature comment about her face and doubling down on stupid by trying to redefine the word persona. He set himself up as the school yard bully and challenged the girl he picked on to stand up to him. Viewers were waiting and rooting for her, even those who don't like her.

Trusting exit polls or internet polls would have meant Ron Paul is our president

Those polls are seeded and stuffed by radical followers

Forum List

Back