Carly Fiorina wins 2nd debate hands down--FOX-CNN--ALL NEWS NETWORKS AGREE

Ha, the fix was in. Are people really this gullible? She rode the 'poor martyr' wave to modest success last night. It was a set-up for her to win. It was another 'GET TRUMP' sham. Other polls show Trump winning the debate.

Exit polls from the studio show Trump won 61% of the room. Brebart already has him at 38% nation wide.

Any dumb--ass can push a button on a computer, including a lot of DEMOCRATS..

Carly Fiorina won all focus groups on CNN & Fox News. On the CNN after debate, they could not stop talking about her. I have never seen CNN give this much admiration toward ANY GOP candidate. They love her, and so did their focus groups.

After this video Lady Liberty and Lady Justice gets out there, people are going to be saying Donald who? She is so Reaganesk. If Carly Fiorina becomes the GOP nominee we may see another one of these.

1980.jpg

1980 Reagan V Carter

‘Look in the Mirror, Fat Boy’

Oh, Reagan's children would strongly disagree. None of them are Reaganesk.

I think we have a Carly hack as an OP. She is telling us what we saw and what we heard NOT asking us what we think.

Agree. But, that isn't going to save Carly.

I have been watching CNN for the last 45 minutes--they can't stop talking about Carly Fiorina. Focus groups from FOX news changed from Donald Trump to Carly Fiorina. CNN focus groups--she hit a home run--everyone of them now support Fiorina. Even the 3 political heads on CNN ALL agree that she won the debate they keep showing clips over and over again.

Some are even comparing her to Ronald Reagan. She came prepared--she had substance and even policy that the others didn't bring.

Bernie Goldberg told Bill O'Reilly--if the media would had given her 1/2 the time they've given Donald Trump she would be NUMBER ONE.

Everyone is going wild over Carly Fiorina. Watch this video it is Reaganesk

Fiorina was good but she did sound a bit robotic at times. Although I liked her answer about a woman on a dollar bill.

If ain't broken don't fix it.

I liked Carson. He doesn't get enough time to talk cuz it was the Jeb, Trump, Fiorina show.

Ha, the fix was in. Are people really this gullible? She rode the 'poor martyr' wave to modest success last night. It was a set-up for her to win. It was another 'GET TRUMP' sham. Other polls show Trump winning the debate.
It gets worse, the press this morning has caught her lying yet again.
I'm done even listening to her. Carly and Clinton, TWO liars same goal.
At Debate, Carly Fiorina Described Scenes Not in Abortion Videos

She rode the 'poor martyr' wave. CNN was very happy to oblige. It's in its own best interest to diss Trump. It knows he's the real threat to its Democrat brethren. It knows Fiorina is no threat at all. Just another sham.

Yep. She had the gall to talk about pandering and then turned around and tried to tie abortion to terrorism and then relied on a video that is fraudulent.

I was really hoping that if she got the platform that she would be able to kick stuff out but what she did was say what she thinks people want to hear. Well, hell............those folks are a dime a dozen.

You're a Trump supporter so lumping Fiorina in with Hillary doesn't surprise me. One worked her way up the ladder. One fucked her way up the ladder. One pays taxes. One steals our taxes. One is a moral human being with compassion for ALL LIFE. One doesn't give a rats assume about anyone's life unless it gets her something.

Equating the two to each other shows just how out of touch you are.

Carly Fiorina sucked at HP. David Packard came out strongly against her and the company is still paying for her folly. She fucked up her election for Senate.
This is why I dont watch debates. They are simply contests to see who can sound the best, or give the best sound bites that the rubes will applaud

Yep. She had the gall to talk about pandering and then turned around and tried to tie abortion to terrorism and then relied on a video that is fraudulent.

I was really hoping that if she got the platform that she would be able to kick stuff out but what she did was say what she thinks people want to hear. Well, hell............those folks are a dime a dozen.
Maybe I'm wrong but as I see it women are smart enough to set a better corner stone for their legacy. Just a vagina does NOT cut it with them and in fact makes them look stupid.

I think they want real shots at the office be it now or in the future and KNOW that means truly having the "one".

Maybe I'm wrong but as I see it women are smart enough to set a better corner stone for their legacy. Just a vagina does NOT cut it with them and in fact makes them look stupid.

I think they want real shots at the office be it now or in the future and KNOW that means truly having the "one".

The 'i'm a poor martyr' wave will crash. She rode it with modest success last night. But it won't last. It takes more than playing the poor victim to win.

You're a Trump supporter so lumping Fiorina in with Hillary doesn't surprise me. One worked her way up the ladder. One fucked her way up the ladder. One pays taxes. One steals our taxes. One is a moral human being with compassion for ALL LIFE. One doesn't give a rats assume about anyone's life unless it gets her something.

I like Carson and Cruz as well. So your point is moot.

That has NOTHING to do with what you said & my response to it. Talk about moot lol

Lol! You guys know there's 8 months till 1 st primary? It doesn't matter who won this debate. It does matter who lost and that candidate is jeb bush.

John kasich did exactly what he needed to do. Perfect debate for him. Hell be leading after the nh primary. I know you guys can't wrap your heads around any of this but leave the election predictions to the professional s.

Amatures. Lol..

Thanks not true in the slightest.

These debates raise money before the primaries and also candidates will prolly drop out before the primaries... Like Trump.

Its irrelevant since if the candidates didn't have significant funders prior to the fox news debate lined up they will get crushed by the candidates that do like bush trump and kasich. You need billionaire backers and they are all already committed.

Lol! You guys know there's 8 months till 1 st primary? It doesn't matter who won this debate. It does matter who lost and that candidate is jeb bush.

John kasich did exactly what he needed to do. Perfect debate for him. Hell be leading after the nh primary. I know you guys can't wrap your heads around any of this but leave the election predictions to the professional s.

Amatures. Lol..
YOU sell Kirby's door to door. That makes you an expert?

I was in peopled homes selling during the debate. No better focus group.

We have women leaders globally and women are more than capable. The focus in the US has been largely fixated on same policies in a different package. It is an advertising thang. They are trying to market a product in the same manner as a bottle of coca-cola and it occurs with both genders. I think this is indicative of where we are as a society right now due to an overload of advertising rather than a focus on substance. Subsequently, women are often marketed in two ways. One is sexually competitive and the other is based on emotional appeals and faux rage. Sometimes both. Still no substance. Until the consultants wake up to the fact that it's the selling that is kicking them in the ass and women refuse to be sold then we won't see a woman as a president.

It's the policies.

Last edited:
I have been watching CNN for the last 45 minutes--they can't stop talking about Carly Fiorina. Focus groups from FOX news changed from Donald Trump to Carly Fiorina. CNN focus groups--she hit a home run--everyone of them now support Fiorina. Even the 3 political heads on CNN ALL agree that she won the debate they keep showing clips over and over again.

Some are even comparing her to Ronald Reagan. She came prepared--she had substance and even policy that the others didn't bring.

Bernie Goldberg told Bill O'Reilly--if the media would had given her 1/2 the time they've given Donald Trump she would be NUMBER ONE.

Everyone is going wild over Carly Fiorina. Watch this video it is Reaganesk

Yep....she's the winner....talking-heads all agree.

She's the easiest for the Democratic Party to beat.....because of her losing record in politics and business. They already know how to attack her .....just call her fugly.

Carson is done--he was outed last night for being against attacking Al Queda in Afganistan directly after 9/11. Did you watch the debate last night?

I personally couldn't imagine what the 24/7 video feed that Democrats would use on Cruz, especially over this one. Green Eggs & Ham--LOL

In fact Lindsey Graham went after Cruz GOOD during the earlier debate regarding his threat on shutting down the government--citing that if he did that we would lose the 2016 election. A little reading never hurt anyone.
Graham: Cruz Will 'Absolutely' Try to Shut Down the Government Again

Furthermore, if you haven't learned anything from past election cycles. Far right candidates are NOT electable in this country. And if Republicans don't understand that by now, they might as well put themselves on an endangered species list now.

Carly Fiorina is the one. She wins conservatives, independents, and Reagan Democrats. IOW--she wins it all!

Let's just take a quick view of their "skank" factor.

CLINTON
Now here is a person whose skank factor is SO bad she makes the eyes on a skunk water. It's gotten to the point if she was DE-skanked you may not be able to even find her.

CARLY
She grabbed her surf board the other night named "I'm a victim" and caught the wave called "It's a left wing conspiracy". Sound like anyone you know? The left wingers as much as I dislike them did NOT.....
Make contracts SO bad THOUSANDS lost their middle class jobs.
They did NOT make her sell tech to Iran when it was ILLEGAL.
They did NOT force anyone to pay her MILLIONS to quit.
She was NOT forced to openly LIE to the people as seen here..
So she has her own skank factor and it only smells better because it's a NEW stink.

CONDI
Speaks both Russian and English.
A totally legit Professor.
International respect.

And NO party or group is beating on her door? How stupid can you get?
She may well be the smartest and most qualified person of the female gender to EVER serve us in the United States.

There IS untapped talent out there in the other gender. GREAT talent But until you start making those calls or knocking on their doors that talent that ability will ALWAYS be just where it is.
OUT THERE

Carson is done--he was outed last night for being against attacking Al Queda in Afganistan directly after 9/11. Did you watch the debate last night?

I personally couldn't imagine what the 24/7 video feed that Democrats would use on Cruz, especially over this one. Green Eggs & Ham--LOL

In fact Lindsey Graham went after Cruz GOOD during the earlier debate regarding his threat on shutting down the government--citing that if he did that we would lose the 2016 election. A little reading never hurt anyone.
Graham: Cruz Will 'Absolutely' Try to Shut Down the Government Again

Furthermore, if you haven't learned anything from past election cycles. Far right candidates are NOT electable in this country. And if Republicans don't understand that by now, they might as well put themselves on an endangered species list now.

Lindsey Graham needs to be outed for being so gay. I mean, how much longer can he live the lie? Everyone knows he's a fraud. Everyone knows he's a closet gay. So who cares what he has to say about others.

When Graham comes out, i may actually have a little more respect for him. But i still wouldn't vote for him. But you are right, Carson is just the over-hyped flavor of the week. He did miserably in the recent debate. He was tracked at about 1% support.

Forum List

Back