Carly Fiorina wins 2nd debate hands down--FOX-CNN--ALL NEWS NETWORKS AGREE

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
I have been watching CNN for the last 45 minutes--they can't stop talking about Carly Fiorina. Focus groups from FOX news changed from Donald Trump to Carly Fiorina. CNN focus groups--she hit a home run--everyone of them now support Fiorina. Even the 3 political heads on CNN ALL agree that she won the debate they keep showing clips over and over again.

Some are even comparing her to Ronald Reagan. She came prepared--she had substance and even policy that the others didn't bring.

Bernie Goldberg told Bill O'Reilly--if the media would had given her 1/2 the time they've given Donald Trump she would be NUMBER ONE.

Everyone is going wild over Carly Fiorina. Watch this video it is Reaganesk

Last edited:
My wife says Carly picked the wrong bra and thus her boobs were too low.

I thought her answer to Planned Parenthood question was outstanding.

Last edited:
I have been watching CNN for the last 45 minutes--they can't stop talking about Carly Fiorina. Focus groups from FOX news changed from Donald Trump to Carly Fiorina. CNN focus groups--she hit a home run--everyone of them now support Fiorina. Even the 3 political heads on CNN ALL agree that she won the debate they keep showing clips over and over again.

Some are even comparing her to Ronald Reagan. She came prepared--she had substance and even policy that the others didn't bring.

Bernie Goldberg told Bill O'Reilly--if the media would had given her 1/2 the time they've given Donald Trump she would be NUMBER ONE.

She came across as an angry wench

She could barely run HP and failed massively.. She's also insane.

I think she put the HP critics to bed on this issue tonight. Obviously you didn't watch the debate--so here is a youtube video of her explaining her tenure at HP.

Furthermore, she is being endorsed by someone who voted to fire her.

maybe but this is what is making news

Carly Fiorina rips Planned Parenthood

Carly Fiorina rips Planned Parenthood - CNN Video

maybe but this is what is making news

Carly Fiorina rips Planned Parenthood

Carly Fiorina rips Planned Parenthood - CNN Video

She literally lied, watch all of the videos, she lied. She's a war hawk and a nut.

I don't think she came close to winning this debate. She bombed immigration and foreign policy.......real bad. Her response to HP was not good.

I don't think she came close to winning this debate. She bombed immigration and foreign policy.......real bad. Her response to HP was not good.
I figure she came in fourth. Carson was outstanding he MAY pull ahead a bit more from Cruz. Trump went up though more then all.

I figure she came in fourth. Carson was outstanding he MAY pull ahead a bit more from Cruz. Trump went up though more then all.

IDK, you know who I thought actually did well? Rand Paul. He had some good answers. His response to Iran was fantastic and also the 14th amendment. I think Trump is going to stay ahead.

IDK, you know who I thought actually did well? Rand Paul. He had some good answers. His response to Iran was fantastic and also the 14th amendment. I think Trump is going to stay ahead.
i do too

Paul did do good. And Carly did good. But I think the lead pack right now is Trump/Carson/Cruz. The Carson/Cruz spots are switchable.
If you had a 4th/5th spot it would be Carly/Paul and that is switchable.

She could barely run HP and failed massively.. She's also insane.

Like you know jack shit about running anything but yo mu fuk ass mouth. Seriously, if you sat in front of a board room for HP and vomited out your sexist hate speech like you just did here they would prolly look at you like the clueless simple minded peeon you are.

You know dick chit about what happened at HP while she was there.

What you do know is "Republican!!! Evil MUST REACT!!!"

Paul did do good. And Carly did good. But I think the lead pack right now is Trump/Carson/Cruz. The Carson/Cruz spots are switchable.

I don't know about Cruz. I think he is going to take a dive.

I don't know about Cruz. I think he is going to take a dive.
He might the anti insider movement is strong in the party thus the rise of Trump and Carson.

Forum List

Back