Care to share the details of when you "found"

full disclosure I'm an agnostic, but the creator doesn't need to be sentient or even a recognizable entity in my view - my view is that there just has to be one (or many).

I'm more-so into through the wormhole, narrated by morgan Freeman than say - Church, for my insights.

The line between a lucid dream and sleep paralysis is thin - I mean, sleep paralysis isn't all just a body reference, it's also brain meaning you're half awake and half asleep in the brain but the awake part is frightened at what the asleep part is showing it because it thinks its real. It seems thoroughly real.

Not always frightened though, sometimes it's a positive hallucination.

There are people that practice for months and then can self induce. I've done a lot of dream research and things.

If I had to guess, and this is not to diminish your experience but more-so what I'd have to classify it as if there were a gun to my head - I'd say it was hallucinated. That's not meant to be offensive, moreso the most rational explanation a non biased observor would have to make.

I don't practice or try these things. This happened once and my eyes were open. It felt really wierd but I still got that message and I felt something was next to me but I didn't bother to check behind my back.

That's not the reason I was religous though. I was being religous before this by a few months

Well it happens with your eyes open, but that's besides the point I guess.

Thanks for being the only one to be serious anyhoo. I really wanted some of the "god showed himself to me" people to engage.

Hell no all those people that make up those bogus stories are bogus. Lol. There is no such thing as God showing himself in my religion. We ask him through prayer and that's it. He knows all else. We can't dream or talk or ever see him until the Day of judgement.

Lol I've heard Christians tell me Jesus came and sat on their couch and all this other bogus. Haha I told them to STFU. It's hilarious when people try to pull that off

I don't practice or try these things. This happened once and my eyes were open. It felt really wierd but I still got that message and I felt something was next to me but I didn't bother to check behind my back.

That's not the reason I was religous though. I was being religous before this by a few months

Thanks for being the only one to be serious anyhoo. I really wanted some of the "god showed himself to me" people to engage.

Hell no all those people that make up those bogus stories are bogus. Lol. There is no such thing as God showing himself in my religion. We ask him through prayer and that's it. He knows all else. We can't dream or talk or ever see him until the Day of judgement.

Lol I've heard Christians tell me Jesus came and sat on their couch and all this other bogus. Haha I told them to STFU. It's hilarious when people try to pull that off

Most people who tell me their stories just decide for themselves "musta been God showing himself to me," and I'm wondering if someone's seen actual God, or Jesus...which led them to be believers.

kidding aside though, the dream world is really dope to explore and if you're ever down to learn some shit, lemme know. You can become very enlightened in a dream to life's little problems...................like, which direction to go on a renovation project for random example.

God, or when he/she/it was revealed to you?

I'm asking for a specific story, if you're willing to share.

My reason for asking is because I usually find that persons I've known who say that he/she/it revealed him/herself to them, have a story where they personally "decided" that it was God, not that it was literally God saying "hi!" but some other occurance where they seemingly went "heh, must be God," which to me seems like a lazy explanation of coincedence, good luck or bad luck.

Not looking for attacks just..............stories.

Are you going to share the story of when you took Obama as your personal lord and savior?

God, or when he/she/it was revealed to you?

I'm asking for a specific story, if you're willing to share.

My reason for asking is because I usually find that persons I've known who say that he/she/it revealed him/herself to them, have a story where they personally "decided" that it was God, not that it was literally God saying "hi!" but some other occurance where they seemingly went "heh, must be God," which to me seems like a lazy explanation of coincedence, good luck or bad luck.

Not looking for attacks just..............stories.

Are you going to share the story of when you took Obama as your personal lord and savior?

See my post to soggy, ditto to you and good day prick.

kidding aside though, the dream world is really dope to explore and if you're ever down to learn some shit, lemme know. You can become very enlightened in a dream to life's little problems...................like, which direction to go on a renovation project for random example.

Yeah I know the dream world is weird...but I don't dream much. I think when we die we will see crazy things.

I've shared my experiences before in other threads. If you want to talk about them let me know. But I am not going to share it now here because of the mocking attitude of several people here.

I will not mock you at all, and will remain very cordial - but I will attempt to draw conclusions and try to hash them out with you if that's alright.

If not, no worries. nothing lost nothing gained.

It's not you. Don't worry about that. I just dont share it unless im impressed to share it, I dont feel impressed at the moment. In private or at another time. When the Spirit says do it, I will.

I've shared my experiences before in other threads. If you want to talk about them let me know. But I am not going to share it now here because of the mocking attitude of several people here.

I will not mock you at all, and will remain very cordial - but I will attempt to draw conclusions and try to hash them out with you if that's alright.

If not, no worries. nothing lost nothing gained.

It's not you. Don't worry about that. I just dont share it unless im impressed to share it, I dont feel impressed at the moment. In private or at another time. When the Spirit says do it, I will.

Fair enough.

Yeah I know the dream world is weird...but I don't dream much. I think when we die we will see crazy things.

Are you saying we are all dead?

Are you saying we are all dead?

No. I don't think dreaming is a odd world. It's just some interesting stuff

We are ther antithesis of dead. By death's definition.

I believe in one life and one judgement and One God. In my religion God's favorite number is One. He doesn't have any names such as Jacob, etc. Allah means the One. He has other names such as the Governor, the Big, the Majestic...etc.

Forum List

Back