If Zionist Terrorists can count on US support then Palestine Freedom Fighters ought to accept Yemeni support.

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel

Yemen's Houthis release video of hijacked cargo ship.​

An Israel-linked cargo ship was commandeered by Houthi Yeminis. Apparently, they even managed to take Ukraini hostages: an additional feather in their cap.

An Israel-linked cargo ship was commandeered by Houthi Yeminis. Apparently, they even managed to take Ukraini hostages: an additional feather in their cap.

the filth of muzzie pirates on the high seas is nothing new----the fact is even memorialized in the MARINE'S HYMN---
From the Halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli;
We fight our country's battles
In the air, on land, and sea;
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean;
We are proud to claim the title
Of United States Marine.

all the way back to the 1700s----america was plagued with muzzie pirate SHIT

I think we should not respond to this butthead. That's what I think...

I think we should not respond to this butthead. That's what I think...
why not? he is a very typical islamo nazi apologist----one should not leave him farting in the wind. I am sure you know that like Hamas and Hezbollah---the HOUTHIS are Iranian proxies

the filth of muzzie pirates on the high seas is nothing new----the fact is even memorialized in the MARINE'S HYMN---
From the Halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli;
We fight our country's battles
In the air, on land, and sea;
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean;
We are proud to claim the title
Of United States Marine.

all the way back to the 1700s----america was plagued with muzzie pirate SHIT
The filth of Yankee treachery on land and sea is nothing new ---- American Indian wars, Quasi War, Barbary War, War of 1812, Mexican-American War, Opium War, Mormon War, reform War, Pig War, Invasion of Honduras, Cortina War, American Civil War, Invasion of Formosa, Korean War, Las Cuevas War, Invasion of Egypt, Garza War, Invasion of Samoa, Spanish-American War, Invasion of Philippines, Boxer Rebellion, Little Race War, Occupation of Nicaragua, Occupation of Veracruz, Occupation of Haiti, Occupation of Dominican Republic, WW I, Russian Civil War, WW II, Invasion of Vietnam, Invasion of Cambodia, Invasion of Laos, Indonesian Rebellion, Invasion of Lebanon, Bay of Pigs Invasion, Invasion of Grenada, Invasion of Libya, Persian Invasion, Invasion of Panama, Gulf War, Invasion of Irak, Invasion of Somalia, Invasion of Bosnia, Invasion of Serbia, Invasion of Kosovo, Invasion of Afghanistan, Invasion of Yeman, Invasion of Irak, Invasion of Pakistan, Invasion of Niger, Invasion of Syria, ---- the fact is even memorialized in

Your Flag Decal Won't Get You into Heaven Any More

"But, your flag decal won't get you
Into Heaven any more
They're already overcrowded
From your dirty little war
Now, Jesus don't like killin'
No matter what the reason's for
And your flag decal won't get you
Into Heaven any more"

All the way back to the 1600s----the United Snakes has plagued the world with Yankee TREACHERY

why not? he is a very typical islamo nazi apologist----one should not leave him farting in the wind. I am sure you know that like Hamas and Hezbollah---the HOUTHIS are Iranian proxies
You are a typical jehudi nazi apologist so you probably should be careful what you say. It is possible that Hamas, Hezbollah, and Houthis have support from Iran, but why not? They have a common self-proclaimed enemy. And do you actually think that the Palestinian people who are defending themselves against both Israel and the United Snakes treachery should fight on their own? Do you call that a "fair fight"?
:smartass:

Forum List

Back